Dragon Breeder (closed)
Name: Shiina
Description: silver hair, yellow eyes, muscular form.

Shiina grinned as the young man from the village was brought before him. He required someone young and healthy to carry dozens of his eggs.
Name: Kino
Race: Felis
Bio: Kino was chosen by the village eldersto be the male who would bear the eggs of the dragon whom brought prosperity to the lands, as part of an ancient tradition beginning with the dragon's own ancestors. Though traditionally it has been a female who the dragon would choose, but Shiino requested a male, young and virginial, to be the bearer of his eggs.
Apperance: Kino is a 5'6" lean and toned cat-morph, most of his fur is black, except for a patch of white on his chest and crotch areas. His member is of average length and thickness, 7 inches long and 2 inches thick.
------

Kino looked up at the fearsome dragon before him, and that he should be afraid, however he knew the dragon before him was a descendant of the original dragon whom brought prosperity to the village, which led to a contract formed, written in dragon's blood as so the text will never fade, that when a descendant of the original requested someone to be the mother of it's brood, no matter whom or what they chose to do so with, that the village elders would agree and give the descendant a person best fit to be the bearer of his brood.
(Great description. I wish I thought of that. Lol)

Shiina smiled as he turned into his human form. He walked over to Kino, standing 5 ft taller than Kino. "So you are the new bearer of my eggs." He said as reached down and gently massaged parts of Kino's body.
Kino nodded "Yes shiina, i will be the mother of your brood." He said determined to complete his task given to him, yet at the same time frightened, as the dragons were known to make their brood mothers pregnant from the moment they were decided to be theirs until the moment they died...which he would not particularly like, as we wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and become a sailor.
Shiina smiled as he placed a hand against Kino's flat stomach. His hand glowed as Kino felt a tightness in his stomach. Shiiba smiled. "That is good to hear. Now that you are carrying our children, let's get you properly fed."
Kino winced a bit as he felt the tightness in his abdomen, wondering what the dragon was doing to him before he looked up at him rather confused. "That's it? nothing crazy? you just put your hand on my stomach and bam, i'm pregnant?"
"Well I could make love to you for about two weeks straight if you'd like?" Shiina stated.
Kino blushed a bit, his black fur keeping the blood in his cheeks not at all visible. "W-while that does sound tempting...i don't think i'd live if we did."
Shiina smiled. "Don't worry. I'll make sure that you'll have the most pleasurable experience here. For now, let's get you something to eat." He suggested as he patted Kino's stomach.
Kino nodded at Shiina's suggestion. "What will we eat then?" He asked curiously, as fish would be amazing to him right now. 'wait, am i having a craving or do i just want fish for me?' "So, Shiina...how long will it take, the pregnancy i mean."
"About two years. Our first batch will need that time and it'll help develop your new womb. Do you have a favourite food? I can have the chefs make whatever you want." Shiina explained.
"Fish...and a batch? How many will be in there?" Kino looked down at his stomach and gulped a bit. "And by the end of these two years how huge will i be?"
"Very big. And very cute. You'll have at least a dozen the first time." Shiina stated.
"A d-dozen?" Kale asked, slightly scared if he'll even make it through the pregnancy. "h-how big will they all be?" He asked Shiina, Praying to the divines that it'd be something less than what his body will be able to handle.
"Big. But relax, you'll be fine. Let's get you fed and we'll take a bath together." Shiina said sensually.
Kino blushed a bit and nodded. "A-as you wish, Shiina." He then walked beside the ten foot tall humanoid that was the father to the brood now growing inside of him.
Shiina smiled as the chefs began to make a feast for Shiina and Kino. The dishes were brought in, carrying both Shiina's and Kino's favourite dishes. "Dig in love. Fill your tummy to the brim."
Kino's mouth watered as he smelt the delicious aroma of cooked fish, salmon, tuna, sardines. He also smelt various types of other sea food including crab, lobster, crawfish, clams, oysters. Kino licked his lips as all the food was put onto a grand table before them, and he started to dig in on the all of the fish.
Shiina smiled as he watched his new mate enjoy his meal. He offered some of the crab to Kino, wanting him to eat every last morsel of food on the table.
Kino looked up at Shiina and then to the offering of crab and smiled a bit before taking it as well before he continues his meal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,043 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg