Growing Pains (closed with TigerWolf)
(Sorry, been inactive recently)

"If you don't mind... I'd rather you wait out here. It won't take long and...well... I don't really know you that well yet," Sam said apologetically.
(It's ok, I've been the same but things are finally starting to wind down.)

Janel nodded softly. It was his call and he was right about them barely knowing each other. She smiled at him and hesitated a nervous heartbeat before offering him her book. "Even though we don't know each other I do know about being nervous." She turned her head and looked down at her beige boots. "You don't have to read it, but holding a book gives your hands something to do and your mind a new focal point."
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind..or forgotten.....
Even when they die and leave you behind...
Sam smiled. "Thank you. Really, thank you. I'm...well I'm obviously nervous," he said, his face falling as his name was called.

"This is it. I'll be back in a couple minutes."
Janel's smile grew as she felt the book leave her hand and heard Sam's genuine thanks. She was about to jokingly tell him that she would be nervous too if their roles were switched, when her partner's name was called and the potential conversation ended. Uncertain where they stood and not wanting to undo their progress, she faced him and gave the nervous man a thumbs up. "I'll be here." She told him softly.
Fifteen minutes later, Sam Tonawell gingerly walked out of the lab room. He seemed to be a bit shaken, but managed a small smile. "It's done. I'm pregnant," he said, sitting down next to his partner.
Holy electronic grail of the python, what had they done to her partner!? The poor guy looked exhausted and shaken and he had only been in there for 15 minutes. Janel couldn't help but to risk physical contact and rest a hand on his shoulder as she tried to think of something comforting and appropriate to say. In the end she could only sigh and ask "Can I get you a water or anything?" in hopes that actually doing something would kick-start her lagging brain.
"No, I'm fine. I'm just...well...not really used to a procedure like that. It's...just a tad bit invasive. But I'm glad it's over," he said as he returned to his seat and gingerly sat down next to the other students who had returned, most looking the same way he did.
Janel winced. From the way Sam sat down so carefully she had a few ideas of how they implanted their 'child' into it's carrier. She folded her hands in her lap and looked to the ceiling. "I know you are and and I doubt anyone would be used to having someone...ok new subject." She looked back at her partner making sure not to let her yes wander. "I cook but only breakfast. What about you?"
"I love to cook. I moved into an apartment with a roommate this year and getting somewhat of a kitchen back is great," Sam said, stopping when the teacher came back with papers.

"I see you are done here. Fill out this survey for the final portion of the preparation and you can be on your way. Return to me when finished, please," he said, handing several papers clipped together to Janel.
Janel gave herself a mental pat on the back as she listened to Sam talk about cooking. It was a safe topic and something they both seemed to enjoy. But her happiness came to an abrupt end when the professor arrived and started to speak. By the time he was done, Janel had nodded so many times she felt like a bobble head and actually had to put a hand to her temple as her equilibrium settled and take the paper with her left hand. "Do I have to fill this out now or can I return them to your office later?"
"We would prefer that you and your partner fill this out now, before you leave," the professor said, leaving them to their work.

(You could just say "They filled out the survey" since we know what the results are. Also, the children were engineered to think that Janel and Sam are their parents and have always been their parents.)
(That's very clever.)

Janel waited until the professor was a good foot away before working over the survey. As she got down to the last page, her green eyes became wide as fifty cent pieces and she handed the packet to Sam to complete.
Sam's eyes widened a bit at the page, and he blushed a bit as he filled it out. He walked the sheet over to the professor, who took it and scanned the pages. "Give us a few minutes to look this over. In the meantime, here's the address and the keys to the house you will be living in," he said, giving a keychain to Sam and motioning for him to sit back down.

(What should the kids be? Older boy, younger girl, older girl, younger boy, etc.?)
(older boy, younger girl ok?)

Janel was still in shock so she didn't see Sam leave and turn the paper in. She had not signed up for that! "There is no way that was included in my initial contract." She lifted her right hand and gave her scarf a firm tug. "I'm not ready for this."
Sam returned back, a bit stunned, and with a paper in his hand. He sat down next to Janel and began reading.

"Based on your survey results, you will be experiencing a certain family situation. You will have two older children, a boy of 8 and a girl of 5. You decided that you still want another baby and so have gotten pregnant with your third child. The children will believe that you have always been their parents. They are waiting for you when you arrive at your house..." Sam finished, setting the letter down on his lap.
Janel felt like she was sinking. She was going to be raising two kids with a man she didn't know as they awaited the birth of their third. "Ok...this is..not what I expected." She inhaled a shaky breath and held her hand out to Sam. "May I see the form?"
Sam handed her the paper, still silent. "I...well...did not expect this..." he said. "I don't...I mean... I like kids but..." he trailed off.
Janel muttered a distracted "thank you" and started to read the life changing piece of paper. She continued visually scanning the words as even Sam spoke and she responded. "I think I know what you're saying and I feel the same way. We just met each other and now we have two kids to raise by ourselves. It's like an arranged marriage gone mad."
Sam lightly rested a hand on his stomach. "And there's a third one in here. Well...they did say they would prepare for life as parents. Just...well..." he finished, stating the obvious.

"Do you want to go to our 'house'?" he asked.
Janel's hand twitched in her lap. She wanted to feel his stomach to but she knew better than to invade Sam's private space. Instead she shifted her gaze higher and higher until it rested on his face. That was a safe area. "Yes. I think we're done here." She had regrettably missed everything he had said before mentioning the house. "Do you need help standing?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,156 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,254 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,178 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8