Growing Pains (closed with TigerWolf)
Sam snapped out of his stupor and rose up as well, going into the kitchen to await the arrival of his new family. Of course, to them, it would be like any normal day, but it was huge for him and Janel. He gulped as he heard young voices approach the door.
(Are they going to look similar to Janel and Samuel?)

Janel tapped her foot as she watched the bus door open and watched the slim, feminine driver descend the few stairs to step onto the empty walk. The older woman turned around to face the door and made a motion with her fingers as if beckoning someone forth.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind..or forgotten.....
Even when they die and leave you behind...
(No, they don't. But the kids think so, so it's...yeah)
(Ok...this should be..yeah)

Janel didn't know why, but she swooned at the sight of a little girl hopping down the steps to meet the driver. The little one couldn't have been older than 5 and had long soot black hair pulled into two pigtails and wore a pair of cute jean overalls with a simple yellow t-shirt underneath. Janel could also see that, around her tiny wrist, was a thin white band/bracelet. "I wish Sam could see this." It didn't concern Janel that she actually felt a connection to, who she now hoped was, her daughter.

(Is that ok? Do you want to do the boy?)
Sam now stood at the doorway, enthralled by the appearance of his daughter. Love suddenly bloomed in his heart, most likely from the genetic modification, but he didn't care.

Stepping off behind her was a boy, dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was a bit stocky and wore a green t-shirt and shorts. The two started walking up the sidewalk, the little boy's eyes lighting up as he saw his mother. "Mom!"
Unable fight a sudden burst of maternal instincts Janel kneeled and opened her arms to both children. "Come to mommy and daddy loves." She called to her handsome baby boy and her energetic little girl.
Sam's heart swelled with pride as he picked his little girl up after she left Janel's embrace. He kissed her on the cheek and walked her inside before setting her down as Janel walked in with their son.
Janel couldn't take her eyes off her little man. He was so cute and his eyes were the same warm shade of blue as his sister's. She hugged him twice before they even got into the house and wondered why she didn't want this sweet heart in her life before. A soft sigh left her as she looked at her partner and their just as wonderful little girl. "Oh Samuel, they're perfect."
"What...what did they do to us?" he asked, feeling the exact same way she did about the children that just entered the house. A sudden rush of parental love had filled his heart and he couldn't do anything about it.
Janel froze. That was a very good question. This feeling of instant love and parental concern and affection had come out of nowhere. Yet part of Janel didn't care; the kids were there, the kids belonged to them, and she was going to be a mother of three in a few months and Oh heavens it was getting worse. "Sam....I think we need to show the kids to their rooms now." She hoped that once the kids were preoccupied, and away from their parents, she would be able to think and hopefully talk with Sam about what was going on.
"Homework, guys, dinner will be ready when you come down!" Sam called. Amazingly, his kids went upstairs, though it took a bit of shushing from Janel to get the five year old to go to her room. When she returned, Sam became more serious.

"What is going on?" he asked.
Janel all but collapsed onto the couch before shaking her head. "I have no clue. One minute I was nervous and waiting to see who would leave the bus and the next I'm feeling faint at the sight of our daughter." She looked to the TV. "I know it can't be a chemical reaction because I didn't touch either of them until they reached the house. Maybe a subliminal message was implanted while we were waiting or...I don't know I can't think!"
Sam nodded. "I know what you mean. The moment I saw them, my heart almost stopped. I felt...I felt like they were always my children. I don't know how they did this. We'll...we'll have to ask about this at the meeting next week," he said, sitting next to her.
Janel nodded both in agreement and surrender before falling over. It was only day one and she was all ready drowning in confusion and-Woah! She stopped herself right before making contact with Sam's shoulder and sat up soldier straight as a faint blush colored her cheeks. "sorry.habit"
"Habit? You just fell over! Are you okay?" Sam asked, concerned.
"Yes, I'm fine." Janel replied softly after looking to the floor. This was really embarrassing. "I..I never lived alone so I have a habit, which I am going to break starting now, of leaning on my.." She paused as her mind raced for an appropriate word to describe the person she had split rent with and gave her scarf a firm tug as one came to mind. "housemate when I'm stressed and we're on the couch together."
"It's fine. We're going to be raising kids together for the next couple of months, the least I can do is be a shoulder to lean on," he said, smiling.

(Do you want to get this moving a bit? Like skip to the first meeting with other students?)
(Sure)

Well that was unexpected. Janel carefully raised her gaze to look at Sam. "Are you sure you don't mind?" He was pregnant and they hadn't even known each other for a full 12 hours yet. She was also ready to break the habit to keep her partner comfortable and happy.
"We're in this together. I'll do my best to keep you happy," he said, flashing her a supportive smile.

A week later, the class met for the first of its weekly meetings to check in on the students. Janel and Sam sat down in a pair of chairs which were arranged in a circle. The professor hadn't entered yet, but other students were present and Sam wondered if they had felt the same emotions they did.
Janel had to admit, the week had gone by fast. Once they learned the kids schedules and their names (Her sweet angel Danny and her precious princess Kayla), there was never a boring moment and always something to do. She decided, after sitting down with a new book bag in her lap, that it was actually a nice change of pace to be in class again and away from the rush of family life. 'But ...' Her green gaze flickered to Sam and she felt her cheeks try to heat up. 'I still feel best when I'm with him.'

(Too soon for Janel to start liking him?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,148 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,249 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,174 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8