Hard Days (Closed)
Intro on the way
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
A young male known as Kade had lived his life in the best way possible to please his beloved parents. He was the leader of the football team and led his team to victory most of the time because of how strong he was. He was also the very best of his class and scored with many straight A's. He was getting ready to graduate but after a night of passion with a dearest friend his life seemed to spiral downhill. He found out that he was pregnant and the madness began to affect him in ways he did not know were possible.

Kade yawned softly and tiredly after his door was knocked upon and his mother spoke to him behind it about school, raising himself and slipping from the comfort of his mattress and it's warm covers. He trudged to the restroom that was attached to his room and began to prepare himself for the first day of school.
Amanda is a young but experienced midwife. She has long, dark hair and kind hazel eyes with a gentle voice. She's at a crossroad in her life, and fate is about to take control.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kade exited his restroom, dressing in a black short sleeved shirt and simple matching black jeans. He picked up his bookbag that was already filled with his school tools and carried it upon his back while he made his way downstairs. "Hello mother." He spoke to his mother with a smile, kissing her on the cheek and taking an apple from the kitchen table before taking a bite from it.
Amanda dressed, hoping to get some more hours. She heads to her car, and drives to the clinic/birth center.
Kade wished his mother a wonderful day and began to walk from the house after opening the front door of the house and closing it behind him with a soft click. He walked to the school by foot, eating the rest of his apple and discarding the core into a garbage can that was nearby. He heard the bell ring and began to race inside of the school and toward his first class.
Amanda made it in just in time to observe a breech delivery.
Kade sat down in a seat that was in the front row, taking out a notepad and writing down a few notes that were on the board. Meanwhile .. at the hospital a woman was breathing hard, trying to push and birth the baby that was stuck inside of her.
Amanda has been paged to help with tje delivery. "Ma'am, I'm a midwife here. How are you doing?" She turns to a nurse. "Baby's position, heart rate, and how long has she been pushing?"

(What position is she in?)
Kade spent his time taking notes for the whole first class that he had been in. Soon the bell rung and he made his way to the gym so that he could meet up with the football team he was on. In the hospital the woman who was birthing her child was panting, groaning softly while gripping at the covers of the hospital bed as she tried so very hard to push. "I .. I am alright. The baby feels like it is stuck." The nurse only knew about the position of the baby. "I only know that the baby came out head first. She has been pushing for an hour." The nurse said.
"May I tak a look down here?" She asks, putting on a pair of gloves,
The woman nodded, continuing to pant while the pain had caused her to. She kept her legs open and parted so that the midwife could examine her.
"A little pressure," she warns before examining the panting woman.
The woman expressioned a wince, gasping softly while tensing as she felt the slight pressure. Meanwhile .. Kade and his team had practiced throws and tackles while on the school's large field.
"I'm sorry ma'am," she says withdrawing. "Things are progressing normally. I need you to keep pushing for me.
The woman continued to pant, gripping both of the handles of the hospital bed tightly while raising her head back up to push for the midwife.
"Go go go, nice and hard," she encourages.
The woman clenched her upper and lower teeth together. She groaned, closing her eyes tightly while she pushed abit more harder than before.
"There, just like that!" She encourages, checking the baby's heartbeat.
The woman did as she was encouraged to do, keeping her eyes closed while focusing on birthing her baby. She kept on pushing with hard strength, keeping her hands upon the handles of the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,224 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,028 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8