Illegitimate Heir (closed)
His heart pounded within his ears and his chest heaved while his feet struck the ground as he sprinted through the forest. If they found out. Once they found out. He would be killed. He needed to get away and fast and unseen. He never asked to be a man servant or for things to go the way they did, but this was the fates had chosen for him for some cruel reason. He looked over his shoulder the palace was just a feint light in the distance, but he had a ways to go until he left the grounds. It was going to be a while until he could stop running. If he would be able to at all.

He came to the village around sun rise. The bakers and merchants were already milling about and preparing for the day ahead. He reached the fountain in the center of the market place and sat down on the cool bricks. He needed to rest. Just for a moment then he would have to find a way to get farther away. The farther away, the better. He put his hand on his stomach. It wasn't unusual for magic users to have this ability, but to be carrying the prince's child that was another matter.
(08-11-2014, 03:12 AM)Eskal Wrote: His heart pounded within his ears and his chest heaved while his feet struck the ground as he sprinted through the forest. If they found out. Once they found out. He would be killed. He needed to get away and fast and unseen. He never asked to be a man servant or for things to go the way they did, but this was the fates had chosen for him for some cruel reason. He looked over his shoulder the palace was just a feint light in the distance, but he had a ways to go until he left the grounds. It was going to be a while until he could stop running. If he would be able to at all.

He came to the village around sun rise. The bakers and merchants were already milling about and preparing for the day ahead. He reached the fountain in the center of the market place and sat down on the cool bricks. He needed to rest. Just for a moment then he would have to find a way to get farther away. The farther away, the better. He put his hand on his stomach. It wasn't unusual for magic users to have this ability, but to be carrying the prince's child that was another matter.

There was the book keeper of the town who was strolling about town, when she passed the man, her eyes left the book she was reading and noticed him, she paused in her stroll before approaching him.
"Sir, are you alright?" she asked him, hesitating to ask if he was a lost tourist.
"No," he muttered. "Far from it." He looked up at the woman. "Do...Do you know of a way that I can leave the kingdom and quickly?"
The woman pondered for a while before nodding, "I'm no magic worker but I know how to get someone out one way or another." she said grinning.

"Thank goodness," he sighed in relief. "I don't have any money, unfortunately. I wasn't able to grab any..."
"It's quite alright good sir, after all, I am leaving in a while." she said shrugging, her caramel curls bouncing as she did so.
"Thank you. Ah, I'm Lucas, Lucas Ferncrest. It's a pleasure to meet you." He formally bowed to the woman.
The woman did a quick curtsy and smiled, "Silette...people know me as Silette." she said to Lucas with a slight nod.

"That's a very pretty name." His eyes widened as his stomach gurgled loudly and his face turned red. "Oh, pardon me. I fled before I could have a decent meal."
Silette smiled and nodded to her shoppe, "Follow me sir, I have some food that is quite decent." she said as she held her hand out to him, offering help once more.

Lucas took her hand. "That would be fantastic."
She led him inside a very old and dusty book shoppe, many books were worn out, the table tops were covered with dust and books laid open, it was clear that her shoppe was not doing well. Silette handed him some bread and milk, alongside a piece of cake which she has bought that morning, she smiled ruefully as she shrugged. "I'm sorry if it's so few."
"It's fine," Lucas assured her. "Thank you." He slowly ate the meal as not to upset his stomach.
Silette on the other hand began packing her things into trunks and bags, writing down labels and the like.

"Do you need any help?" Lucas offered.
The girl smiled and shook her head, "It's quite fine sir." she said as she put a final book in her trunk.

"You don't have to call me 'sir'," Lucas said. He blinked as he realized he was still wearing his palace robes and his blond hair, though a bit disheveled, was still braided ornately.
"I think that is a suitable way to address you sir." she said grinning.

Lucas sighed. "I know how I look, but I am not of royalty. I...I was a man servant, but well...As you know I have to get away. And quickly."
"Yes, I get the urgency sir. I'm ready to leave for the town in a kingdom at least fifteen hundred miles away." Silette said as she picked up her many luggages, she nodded outside the door and told him to go out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,168 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8