Rebuilding (closed with BubbleBelly321)

"That sounds perfect to me," I replied with a smile. "But if it's alright with you, I'd like to see you outside of these appointments too. It'd be nice to have someone to talk with more frequently." We start to walk back towards our apartments, passing by more heavily pregnant people. "I wonder what we're having..." I said mostly to myself, with a hand on my stomach.
"I'd like that too." I couldn't help but smile at Jack's words. Admittedly I knew it might make things awkward still, but at that point, I really didn't care much. It was nice to not be alone during my service, and to have someone that understood what I was going through.

As we passed the others on the street, I heard Jack speaking to himself and sighed a little. "I really don't know...I'm not even sure it really matters though right? I mean, all the babies end up being adopted out to new parents anyway." Despite my words though, a small feeling of curiosity was there as well.

"I know, I know. But now, I've got this...thing, growing inside of me. This life I'm responsible for for the next nine months and well, I'm curious to know what exactly it is. They recommend not getting too attached for obvious reasons, but I can't help it. I suppose there's still a few more months before I know for sure..."
I nodded my head in understanding. "Well, yeah...I guess when you put it like that, I'm kind of curious as well." I smiled at Jack and moved to hold onto his arm. "We'll have to ask when they can tell next appointment I guess." We then walked along the streets quietly, looking at other passersby until we stopped in front of what I assume was Jack's apartment.

"Well, here we are," I said as we stopped in front of my building. "Would you like to come in? I could fix us something to eat if you like," I smiled at Dawn with a glimmer of hope in my eyes.
I couldn't help but smile a little myself. "With an offer like that, how could I possibly refuse?" I giggled a little as Jack moved to open the door. "Lead the way sir!" I joked a bit as we soon made our way inside the building. Looking around the place was definitely much nicer than my own apartment building, I was a little taken aback, but quickly recovered as Jack and I through the lobby.

We made it up to my apartment, which, while big was modestly furnished. "Go have a seat on the couch! It's really comfortable, I swear!" I started looking through my kitchen to see what I could make. "I know it's only been a few weeks, but...any cravings?"
Taking Jack's suggestion, I slowly sat down on the couch, doing my best to make myself comfortable. At hearing him ask about cravings though, I felt my face start to blush as I thought back on what I'd been eating since the exam. "Well, I mean...I've been trying to eat well, which has been a bit difficult with morning sickness mind you." I began. "But...um...I have also been eating a lot of...um...chocolate." This was not an exaggeration. Just the previous night my dinner had consisted of spaghetti that was completely covered in chocolate syrup.

"Well you're in luck! I've got hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, and a bowl full of candy! And there's more, but we should probably eat some real food. I'm thinking burritos?"
"Burritos sound good!" I called out to Jack before rising to my feet and wandering towards the kitchen. "Need any help at all?" I poked my head into the room. "The least I can do is help you cook after you've invited me in!"

"Fine, if you insist. If you want to dice some tomatoes, I'll start browning some beef," the smells as we began to cook were heavenly. Jack began mixing the beef with some refried beans and cheese, and laid out tortillas for them. They also shared some chocolate through the cooking process. "I've really been craving this the past few weeks, so I stocked up," I laugh.
Helping out Jack in the kitchen, I somehow instantly felt at ease. Maybe it was just his consideration, or because we'd somehow become such good friends after only meeting a couple of times. In any case, it was nice. It wasn't long at all until our food was finished cooking, and we hungrily began to devour it alongside some more chocolate for good measure! "Oof!" I patted my stomach in between bites. "If I keep eating like this, I'll be enormous in a few months!"

"That's not necessarily a bad thing! They like the babies to be large. Serving society properly and all that," Jack grabbed another burrito and ate it just as quickly. "But if it means eating more of these, sign me up!" Having Dawn here with him made him happy. He had someone around to talk with for once.
I couldn't help but laugh a little at Jack's words. We continued to eat and chat comfortably for quite a while, until soon the plates were clean, and it was beginning to get dark outside. "Well, maybe I should think about heading home soon." I began looking out the window. "This was really fun though...I almost wish I didn't have to go!"

"Well hold on, you can't walk home alone this late at night! Let me take you, at least." I walked you to the door as you considered my proposal.

"Well, alright! If you insist!" I smiled even wider as I grabbed my things and we began to walk outside. Once there, I continued to speak. "You know, you're right, we should try to get together outside our appointments. This evening was one of the best ones I've had in a long time." Once again I reached for Jack's arm as he walked beside me. "Maybe we should do this a couple times a week, meet at one another's place, or go grab some dinner sometime!"

"I'd like that a lot, Dawn," I said as I feel you wrap around my arm, "we'll have to figure out some fun stuff to do!" We finally got to your apartment building and I felt a little uneasy, though I didn't think it was the morning sickness.
"Oh, definitely!" I smile at you briefly, before noticing you seem a bit off. "Hey, is everything alright?" I ask, feeling a strong sense of concern. "You look a bit pale. Are you not feeling well?"

"I don't know, I think I just need some sleep. It's been a long day, you know?" I started to back off a bit. "Hey, uhhh... I'll call you? Sooner this time, I promise!"
"Okay, just take care of yourself." I moved towards the door, entered it, then turned and waved goodby before heading back up to my place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,970 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,742 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg