SHEMALE LAMAZE CLASS (closed with MaleFemalePregnancyLover)
Annie, 32, black hair, green eyes, athletic, 175cm, was happy.
very happy.
her students just arrived to the first lesson, one of many, and she's going to have lots and lots of fun.
she watched as there 22 students fill the room. they sat on chairs with no light on them and only one light was were she was stand, on a big stage with a big screen on the wall.
and one bed with one man lay on it.
he was asleep and tied up in restrains.
and he have a very huge belly.
she touched it, feeling the smooth streached skin threw the silver catsuit he wear, and she was so horny even when she see it. her huge cock was eruct in her latex suit.
her servant whisper in her ear.
its time.
she push a button and the preg guy awake.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Kate 30 brown hair, Hazel eyes, skinny, 4ft 11in
Kate was sitting in the front eager to start this lesson
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
My DeviantArt page http://malefemalepregnancy.deviantart.com/
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Now on Skype: kaliasgirl
Discord: MFPregLover #0337
"mistress i'm here to serve You" the preg boy, 18, blonde with blue eyes at 9 month with 6 fetus, said. he was looking at the sexy black hair teacher that was watching him with a big tense tent in her latex.
Kate and the rest of the students waited for their turns with the man on the bed
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
"hello my experiment subject. are you ready to fill up your mistress comands?" she looked at him, rubb gently his huge belly in circles.
"yes mistress all for you, and i'm also overdue so you may help me really a lot" he smiled and panted as the babies kicked her hand. "i see that you are ready to furfill my comands." she smiled. "now, i want you to hear beg for it".
"please msitress use me, make my labour start, please make me mepty so you can fill me up with your and your apprentist babies. "mmm im getting more horny when you say that" she moan, as she rubb his belly with her to hands.
"you know what im going to do to you?" her hand get lower and squeezed his balls. "im going to fill that huge belly of yours with so much cum that you will explode and i break your water and fuck yours babies so hard until you deliver them and than im going to fill you again thet you will get preg again. do you want it?"
"yes, yes, please make me pregnant again plese, use me and impregnate me, fill me up". "oh, i see"... she give her servent a nod and she push a button on the wall. his legs get to the air and start to be separeted until she told her to stop.
hia legs were like "V" , and she stand before him. she put a gloves in her hands.
her servant gaged his mouth with red ball and she look at him.
"you are so sexy and ripe. time to strech your hole"
she pull th richrach of his ass down, and put some cold finger into his hole.
"mmm gnnn" he tries to moan loduly but the ballgag stops him from doing it "itmm cold mm nn".
she so him try to moan but his gagg prevent him to do so. "do you feeling good, slave?"
her finger penetrate him deeply, and she put another finger at him and than third.
his hole felt tight as her fingars go in and out, more fast and strongly.
"ohh hmmm" he nodded feeling his anus and anal ring squeeze the sexy shamle mistress fingers.
she took out her fingers and put in all her hand. while she pumping him, she touched his belly, feeling his babies kicking wildly in him.
she lickes her lips. "someone is having fun"...
"mmm gnnnn hggg" he moaned and screamed in pain as her big hand penetrated and violtated his soon to be birth hole and birthcanal.
she saw his dick getting hard threw the silver catsuit. she unzipped it and reviel his cock full eruct.
he was small compare to her.
she put it in her mouth and start to suck it and jerk him fast while her other hand keep penetrate him deeply.
"mm mm gnnnn ohh mm" he panted heavily and started ejacualting powerfully withn second from her starting to suck him.
she taste his cum and swallow it till the last drop.
she stood up and unzipped his belly entirly, touch his smooth skin moving and shifting under her hand.
she took some cum of him and spread it on his huge belly, untill it was glowing under the light. she heard her studnts gasping from the sight, and she saw her even servent getting anxios.
she was sure there dicks were hard like hell.
she climb to the bed and start to rubb her dick with hiss belly, her latex was tight on her cock like hell.
she moan and lickd his gagged mouth with her tounge, than she get lower to his neck, then his breast, suck the nipples hard, feeling his milk in her mouth.
kate was getting slightly turned on and hard watching what was going on.
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
then Annie get off him and let her assistant to unzip her latex catsuit. her cock, full eruct, stand hard and pulsing full of veins. she smiled. "take a look students" she looked at kate when she said that- "and learn". she slam her abnormal cock into the boy tight ass and fucked him hard and deep. after ten minutes of pupming she move faster and faster and shout as she cum heavy load inside him. she withdraw her cock and point at kate . "your turn student".
Kate looks at the teacher and happily blushes and then stands over the stud with a gleam in her eye and slow takes his penis in her mouth and beings her assault .
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
the boy moan and gasp as she took him in her mouth. "awww its so good" he moan.
she smiles around his penis and begins to pump him hard and fast
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
he moan loudly as she pumping her mouth on his membee so fast that his dick erupt again and he shouted. then he collapsed breathless, his babies kicking wildly inside him.
She release the limp penis constrading on rubing his belly and starting to suck on his erect nipples
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
the boy moan as the shemale student suck his nipples. "ahh please! i need your cock inside me!" he groand.
soon very soon she roll tounge around the nipple biting gently
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
the preg boy, Max was his name, moan as Kate teased him like that. it was making him crazy specaily because his breast was full of milk. "taate my milk mistress! please!"
Kate takes the milk in her mouth and sallows " yummy" then she moves down rubing his bass and penis in the process unzipping her her self and pounding into his hole without warning.
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
"aaawww yes mistress! fuck me hard! yess!" Max yelled with pleasure as Kate thrust her big dick into his womb. "fill me with your seed! rubb my belly!" he begged.
Kate pounds him harder rideing him faster and faster starting to feel herself come and she expoldes in him her seed drip in his hole
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Max scream as she finaly climax and he also come on his belly. semen driping from his belly and anus. Annie look at kate. "very good student. it was good preformance. next student!" she declair and the next she came and start to fuck Max.
(09-07-2014, 09:14 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Max scream as she finaly climax and he also come on his belly. semen driping from his belly and anus. Annie look at kate. "very good student. it was good preformance. next student!" she declair and the next she came and start to fuck Max.
Kate was sad her time had to end but she was fine watching othes have fun.
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
Now on Kik MFPregLover

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,009 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,354 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,166 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8