Pregnancy Project (Closed with FweepFwop)
Two men have signed up for a pregnancy project online, which specializes in meeting males looking to impregnante one another, and are now going to meet.

Byron was waiting at a local restaraunt. He looked at his watch, six o' clock. His forehead dripped with sweat as he thought about meeting the man he made reservations with online.
Jin walked into the restaurant, looking around for the man he was supposed to meet. He saw Byron in the corner and walked over to him. He matched the photo. "Hi, are you Byron?"
I'm just here for a laugh
Byron smiled and his eyes beamed. He shook hands with jin and then hugged him. "Yes, that's me!" He said. "You look even better than your picture."
Jin blushed. "Glad you think so. Let's get a table." The two sat down, and their food was quickly brought out. "So, how'd you get involved with the project?"
"Well, One day I suddenly had an urge to become pregnant." Byron explained. "Then I googled the site and signed up. How about you?"
"I've always wanted to be pregnant. To have a little baby in me and feel it kick an roll around." He blushed at the thought, and put a hand on his flat stomach. He wanted to put a baby in there, and soon. "When a friend told me about it, I jumped at the chance."
Byron blushed. "Seems like we're both eager for kids." He said. "Let's hope the waiter gets our food soon so we can eat and then make it a reality."
"Or," Jin said, grinning, "we could go into the bathroom and do it while we wait."
Byron's face looked like a kid seeing a new toy. "Well," he said holding Jin's hand. "What are we waiting for!?"
Jin picked up his bag and hurried to the bathroom. He dragged the other man into the cleanest looking stall and locked it. He pulled from his bag a bottle of lube, and he pulled down his pants and boxers as he handed the bottle to Byron. "Do me first. I want a baby in me NOW."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,129 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,019 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg