Barricade Birth [Closed with TheDyingDay]
Jehan's hands supported his belly, huffing quietly through his mouth as he slowly relaxed again. He blinked at the faces of his friends, confused. They were supposed to be fighting, not bothering with him. He had the grace to look ashamed of himself, and embarrassed, only in his shirt. He wanted to apologize, wanted them to leave him alone, wanted to pull them close to him and not let go. "I was," he replied, quietly, hair hanging in his face. "It was my fault. I didn't leave."
Boussuet nodded, "Well, don't worry Apollo himself said he knew."
"And besides, Marius is going to help best he can." Combeferre added, not long after, they got Jehan down than when they heard Marius' voice yelling, "Fall back or I blow the barricade!" An exchange of words can be heard followed by hurried running and the like, Combeferre looked out with an amused grin, "He did help us, he got the Guards to go away."

Courfeyrac kissed Jehan's soft lips, "Thank god, we'll be safe for the night." he whispered sighing. Boussuet leaned against the wall, watching his friend place his overcoat over Jehan's belly, "So, what will you name your child?" inquired the eagle, Joly paused, "Children Boussuet, children." Boussuet's eyes widened in shock and looked at the malade imaginaire to the young poet then to the centre, "Surely you are joking!"
The noise of the guards retreating seemed to send relief and shock through the ranks. Only now did some of them realize that a few of their own had been killed or fatally wounded. Jehan turned his gaze away from the sight, and the sounds of grief, burying his face briefly in Courfeyrac's neck, struggling through another contraction. Pain surged from his heavy womb and into his back. It didn't seem right to cry and scream over giving birth, when others were facing death.

When it had passed, Jehan blinked, dizzy, up at the conversation, and shook his head. "He isn't. He says there will be three.. He showed me where to feel them." He glanced gratefully to the student doctor, his hand pressed to his hard belly. "But I had not decided yet. I thought names would come when I saw the child. If I get to see them." Jehan admitted, frowning a bit, wondering how many of his children he would get to hold, if they would live, and if he would.
Courfeyrac sighed, "Jehan we will see our children, do not worry." he said kissing his beloved poet. Joly however checked, his frown turned into a look of worry, "Why are you not progressing?" he asked in a worrisome voice, Boussuet looked at Joly, "He has not dilated?" he asked as he too checked Jehan's opening, "By the stars, you really have no progression whatsoever my dear poet." he muttered as he saw that the poet's ring was still tightly closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,040 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8