Omegga [Closed with gent, possibly NSFW]
Calder stirred restlessly in the bed. Being overdue with a smaller clutch was bad, but being overdue with eight was awful. He rested his head on his boyfriend Caleb's shoulder, who was rubbing his belly gently.
"Two bloody weeks," Calder grumbled. "They need to hurry up, dammit."
Calder blushed deeply. It was true, Caleb was absolutely spoiling his overdue Omega, and Calder was totally okay with it. he was starting the family he wanted, and was spending time with his boyfriend. What more could he want? He flicked through the channels on the TV, scrolling through station upon station of crap.
"One thousand channels, nothing o-"
Calder stopped midsentence.
Calder cheeks flushed white. He had absolutely jinxed it. There was a growing wetness between his legs. His waters had broken.
"Don't panic, but my waters just broke," he said as calmly as possible. He could already feel the first egg shifting into position, wincing in pain as a contraction pushed it toward his hips. "Okay, maybe I can panic, but you can't." Calder was panicking internally already, but he knew he was in safe hands. He and Caleb had gone to omega birthing classes, and Caleb knew what to do. Calder hoped his boyfriend had been paying attention.
"J-just take me to the oth- ugh- other bedroom," Calder winced, another contraction rippling through his body. This was his first pregnancy, his first birth, and he knew it would be the most difficult. He hoped to have more children with Caleb, but he needed to have these first. His boxers and pyjama shorts were soaked through, sticking to his skin. "H-help me get my sh- ahg- shorts off," he groaned, more contractions lowering the first egg into position. The pain was searing, running from his hole, right up his spine, seemingly to his ears, down to his toes, to every part of him.
Calder groaned again, his moans getting more and more pained with every contraction. It had been four hours since his water broken, and Caleb helped him to the guest room, helped him get his shorts off. His contractions were awful, tearing pains, but he was breathing through them, groaning and moaning with every one.
"C-Caleb, could you ch- argh- check if I-I'm dilated enough?" he groaned, another contraction hitting. He was propped up on some pillows on the bed, his knees bent and legs spread. He was pretty sure another position would be better, but he would move once he knew if he was ready to push or not.
"Caleb, another one's coming, c-can I push?" Calder urged his boyfriend to hurry up a bit. Caleb seemed paler than usual at being asked to look at Calder's hole, but I guess this was very different - Normally, Caleb was putting things in. This was trying to get some things out.
Calder thought back to the night that lead to the pregnancy, feeling the eggs travel down Caleb's shaft, into his pouch to grow. They were golfballs at the time. Now they felt like footballs.
"H-help me get onto my knees," Calder shifted with his boyfriend's assistance, leaning against the headboard of their bed, kneeling with his ass a foot up off the bed, gesturing for Caleb to get behind him, rub his back, be ready for the first egg. It had dropped low at this point, and Calder could feel it pushing out on his hole painfully, urging him to push. "A-another one's coming, I'm gonna pu- ugh-" Calder groaned, pushing gently through the contraction. He could feel the egg moving down further, feeling like it was fully in his pelvis now.
The contraction passed, the egg was definitely in his pelvis. "Keep the eggs next to me, e-encouragement of sorts," Calder smiled gently through the sweat covering his skin. It had been at least five hours now since his waters broke, and it'd been an uphill battle, and this was only egg one- seven more to go after this. Another contraction came, and Calder bore down fully, pushing hard, feeling his hole burn around the egg as it stretched out. "I-I think I just got the tip out," he panted after the contraction passed. He could feel a constant searing around his hole, the egg stretching it out harshly.
Calder passed up on the ice chips. Brainfreeze and labour would be even worse. "I-I can take i- ugh," he groaned loudly, bearing down with all his strength as another contraction washed over him, pushing the egg out more, his hole on fire and tingling from the stretch of the egg. "Ah-agh, oh god," he groaned. This contraction was so painful, the mix of the stretch of the egg and the feeling of his muscles shifting out of his control. He could feel the next egg falling into place in his pelvis, waiting in a seemingly orderly queue with such calm, compared to the hell Calder was going through. "I-I think I can get it out on the next contraction," he panted after the contraction passed, feeling the egg half out of his hole. He reached back, touching the smooth, slippery surface with the tips of his fingers, as if assuring himself it was real, he was doing this, in the next few minutes he would have his first child waiting to hatch.
Calder almost laughed at the surprise in Caleb's voice. "Yes, you doofus, we'll be parents in a push," he smiled, even though he was panting heavily and his skin was pale. He felt the contraction approaching, and said "Ready to be dads?" to Caleb before the contraction overcame him, pushing with all his might. "Oh god, it's almost there, ah-agh, urgh," he groaned, the contraction not having passed yet. He looked to his boyfriend from a bit of encouragement from the guy who could see the business end.
Calder gave one final push, and he felt the egg slide from his hole with a deep sigh, after what must be six hours of labour, even though the next egg was lined up to start crowning in the next few minutes. He smiled as his boyfriend passed the egg to him, Calder placing it in a nest of towels in front of him, for encouragement, thinking "One down, seven to go. I do this, I get a family." He felt the next egg drop into place quicker than expected, and before he even had a chance to compose himself, he was bearing down again, encouraged and empowered by his first egg lain. He groaned out harshly - this egg felt bigger. "Ah-agh, why are your eggs so b- igh," he groaned out, his hole burning again with the egg's pressure.
Calder sent a glare Caleb's way. Another contraction washed over him, and as he bore down, he groaned "You did this to me, asshole." The contraction was longer, letting Calder push, rest a moment, push, rest, repeat until the egg slid easily from his stretched out hole. He belly was getting smaller, gradually, and surprisingly, he didn't feel the next egg drop.
"I think they're giving me a break," Calder smiled gently. He was exhausted after his first two eggs, coated in sweat, feeling like death. "Help me to the bath? It might be easier to lay there, too."
"Definitely the tub," Calder confirmed, and once Caleb had run a hot bath, the loyal Alpha helped him into the tub, sitting on the edge of the tub, holding Calder's hand as he lounged in the full tub. The warm water was nice and soothing on his achingly stretched hole, and his depleting stomach. He drifted off in the tub, waking a few hours later, feeling groggy.
"That's one hell of a break they're giving me," Calder yawned, rubbing his belly gently. He should have learned by now not to mention it, because once again, he jinxed it, feeling the next egg drop into his pelvis and a contraction tearing through him suddenly, a gush of the yellowish fluid coming from his hole again. "Ah-agh, shit," he groaned, getting back into his rhythm of push, rest, push, rest, as his contractions were long, lasting a minute and a half before subsiding. By the time this contraction had passed, the egg was already half way there, which was arguably the worst bit - his hole being stuck stretched out like that, burning around the egg, waiting for the next contraction while also dreading it.
As the next contraction came over him, Calder gritted his teeth, moaning out his boyfriend's name longly, his timed pushing expertly expelling the egg from his hole. He sighed deeply, and looked right at his boyfriend. "I love you, you assho- ohh," he moaned, as the next contraction hit, pushing the next egg out in a single, long contraction. "H-how many left?" Calder panted, the next egg beginning to shift into his pelvis.
Calder felt the eggs shift around in his belly, four left, seeming to form an orderly line, waiting to emerge into the world patiently. He was getting better at contractions and pushing. The next contraction came, and he managed it like the last, getting the next egg out in one contraction. And the next. And the next. Four eggs in four contractions. He was damn proud. There was just one left, but it hadn't positioned in his pelvis yet. "Caleb, the last one is always the worst, I'll do it on the edge of the bed," he said as his boyfriend helped him to the bed. He waddled, even though his belly was almost gone entirely. Maybe it was just the pain from his stretched hole making him waddle now. He sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread, controlling his breathing during contractions, but the final egg hadn't dropped into his pelvis. It was a big one, and it was taking it's time.
Calder blushed against his alpha's lips, embarrassed of how proud Caleb was of him. "Maybe next time we'll try for more," Calder grinned. It was quite an odd scene, Caleb kneeling on the floor in front of Calder, who was sitting just on the edge of the bed, his legs spread, sitting on a towel, another on the floor, and a basket of American Football-sized eggs beside them, nestled in blankets and pillows to keep them warm. They were sat there for a good hour, discussing names, and having more kids, and all sorts of things, before there was another gush of the yellow liquid from Calder's hole as the last egg shifted into his pelvis, making Calder groan and moan out harshly. "Aghh," he groaned as he felt the egg drop from his belly into his hips and pelvis, heavy and larger and more imposing than the others. "Ugh, fuck it's big," he moaned, feeling a contraction approaching.
The contraction arrived and ripped through him, making him bear down hard, his push, rest, push, rest, pushing the egg against his hole, but when the contraction passed, it was only barely crowning. He barely had a second's rest when the next contraction hit, bearing down again, the egg easing out further, his hole burning as the egg stretched him out. "Ah-agh, i-it hurts so much," he groaned, squeezing Caleb's hand as hard as he could. When the contraction ended, the egg was almost halfway out.

[[Sorry but I have to go, will continue tomorrow evening after work]]
As the contraction ebbed, Calder groaned "J-just one more push," readying himself for the rapidly approaching contraction, ready to push one last time as the pain washed over him, urging him to bear down, feeling the burn of his hole disappear as the egg slipped from his body, with a final, long sigh. "Thank god," he muttered, laughing, although he was coated in sweat.
"I think we should uh.." Calder blushed, trailing off slightly. "Get to work on a new clutch while we shower," he winked. He didn't know about anyone else, but twelve hours of pushing had made him tired and horny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,015 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8