Not my day. (Closed with dolria1. NSFW)
Air catches the drow. He cheaks on the prince "thank you. Are you ok?" He didn't want to hurt the person he was just connecting to. His tail flicks concerned.
" you welcome. and im ok, just exosted" he said weakly, and hug the boy for comfort. "i need to rest. can you take my clothes off and put me on the bed please?" he asked Air.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Air nods and removes the drow males clothes. Then turns semi snow lepored to carry him onto the bed. He uses his tail to pull the blankets back. He mutters a counter spell breaking the illusion so the prince can see airs form.
"thank you" the dark elf smiled. "you are so beautiful" he stated, as he put a gentle hand on Air's cheek and pull him closer for a kiss, while his other hand rubbing the boy's member lovingly.
Air gasps into the kiss and gets into bed with the drow. "Your amazing as well." He had never been touched like that. "H-how do drow mate?"
he exposed his full erect huge cock. "this get inside your ass hole" he giggle. "do you want to try it?" he teased the boy.
Air blushes "I will once I'm more ready I've never mated before. M-maybe when your rested we can try that" he watches the large cock with intreast.
"i have rested enough" he said seductivly and pull the boy closer. he kissed his neck and suck it, then he lick his nipples, make it hard. then he get lower to his abdomen and lick it too. then he lick the boy's cock and tease it until he suck it all in his throat. he watch Air start to moan.
Air gasps and clings to the bed. He moans and watches in amazement as the drow swollows his cock. He can't help but wonder when the silver clothes dissapered. His tail wraps around the princes waist
Lilnarn kiss Air while removing his shiny clothes. then he threw them aside and keep sucking his spotless cock. after a minute, he thought its time to the real show. he fingered the boy's hole with his finger and spat on it to make lube. then he stroke his cock a little and piston on his entrence. "you ready big boy?" he teased him as he start to penetrate slowly, moaning with lust.
Air gasps as his virgin hole is stretched by the drow's cock. He moans in both pleasure and pain as the large member gets past the ring. He whimpers wanting to feel more of the prince. "Please stop teasing me."
"ok" he moan, and push further until all of it was in. then he wait until Air adjust, and start to move in and out, pumping his virgin hole, that now was'nt so much virgin...
Air spreads his legs apart further giveing his drow lover more room. He take only a short moment to adjust to the cock in him. Once the drow starts moveing air arches his back in pleasure and lets out a long moan. "M-more, please"
the prince grinned with lust. he held the boy legs apart and leanwd forward, thrusting faster and harder now, pumping all the way into the boy's womb. "your hole feel so good!" he moan. he kissed the boy and grab his waist to keep his speed as they bodies move faster and faster.
Air moans louder then ever as new depths where reached in him. He felt something coiling up deep in him he was getting close to his first climax. "I-I'm gonna cum-m" he arches his back even further as he cums. Airs eyes widen as he enters bliss.
not soon after, Lilnarn cum too. he scream as he grab the boy's hips and thrust deep as he could and explode, unleashing tolerant wave after wave of hot thick cum, expanding his womb and fill eat with galons of sperm. after he withdraw his cock slowly, he rubb the boy's swallen belly and kiss it. "you look so hot my love" he said and spread Air own cum on his pregnant belly until it shine and glow.
Air pants and opens his eyes . He watches the drow smear cum over his now swollen stomach."how often do drow mate have sex?" He could feel some cum start to leak out of him as the drow rubs his stomach. The princes hands feel so good
the drow smirked. "every hour if we want. our seed never ends" he explain, while rubbing Air huge belly. "you look amazing. i cant wait to see how you look with that belly in shiny silver clothes" he said with lust and laid beside his new lover. "after all, dark elfs have a weakness to shiny things" he giggle.
Air blushes "a weakness to shiny odjects? I'll save that knowlage then." He blushes more as his stomach growls.he hadn't eaten all day and now he is getting hungry
"oh how sweet!" he rubb the boy's growling belly. "we need to feed you so you will get bigger and bigger" he giggle. "guards! bring me some food!" he ordered as the door opened minute later and the servants carry plates with lots of food. "eat, my love" he said to Air. "its all for you".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,647 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,216 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8