Roles Reversed (closed)
Ryne grinned as he pressed his belly and weight against Sarah, keeping her on the bed. "Are you going to take responsibility? These are your babies and they are feeling mighty hungry."
Sarah didn't really know what was going on but subconsciously nodded, a hand on either side of his large belly; though most of her was confused, a small teensy part of her was pleased, having somehow given Ryne what he wanted. "Babies? Hungry?H-how?" Weren't the female's supposed to get pregnant, not the males? She may of sucked at biology but she was sure she understood a concept as simple as that.
"Simple. An egg traveled through into me and entered my womb. Now I'm pregnant with a couple dozen babies, give or take." Ryne explained as he rubbed his belly against Sarah.
"But I thought only woman got pregnant." Sarah rubbed the large belly that was pressing against her almost reverently; she just wanted to keep feeling the stretched taught skin against her fingertips, and anything else she could touch it with. At the back of her mind she idly wondered what Ryne meant when he said that the babies were hungry...
"I'm a incubus. A sexual demon who relies on pleasure to maintain his pregnancies. I plan on having dozens of children with you. But these kids could really go for some breakfast." He stated.
Sarah nodded as if that explained everything, really it had but why would an incubus pick her over the thousands of better humans to choose from to "father" his children. One of the hands that rested on Ryne's belly trailed down to his impressive length, her hand barely able to wrap around his girth as she slowly pumped up and down. "Let's take care of that then."
Ryne grinned as he kissed Sarah. I could really go for a blowjob right about now." He stated.
She pulled back a wicked grin on her face. "Then a blow job you shall have." Sarah squirmed out from underneath him only to gently push him so his back was on the bed. She pumped Ryne's length until it stood high and proud in the air. With a little kiss to the tip, she popped it into her warm mouth, suckling on the head gently. She tried to look at Ryne's face but his big belly bump was in the way.
Ryne moaned as Sarah started to suck him off. His belly was large and intimidating, making anyone near it to rub it. Ryne gave his belly a loving pat as his member reached deep inside Sarah's mouth.
Sarah moaned as continued suck on his length, it tasted somewhat salty and something that was unquestionably Ryne. She reached a hand up from it's previous position on the bed to stroke the underside of his massive pregnant belly, there was something about it that called to her. Feeling brave, she took him in deeper, trying not to gag as he hit the back of her throat.
Ryne moaned as he reached deep inside Sarah's throat. He smiled as his belly was touched. He then climaxed into Sarah, giving her his seed and causing a transformation. Sarah's body became more shapely and her breasts grew to K cups, bursting out of her shirt.
Sarah moaned and her eyes fluttered shut, his stuff tasted so good. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful. At the beginning, her body started to become tingly all over and she thought nothing of it, thinking it was just from her excitement. But now, after she pulled her face away from his member, she looked down at her body while she wiped excess that dribbled down her chin. She gasped, touching her new assets. "Woah... what happened to me." Her breast size not only tripled in size but her hips widened to give her the classic hour glass figure.
"Your body has changed for our youngs liking. Big breasts that contain lots of milk for them and a nice hips to carry and birth them if needed. You'll be drinking some more sperm tonight to complete it." Ryne explained as his belly gave a loud gurgle.
She squeezed her new breast experimently. "The new boobs I could understand. What I don't understand is why. or even how, I would need to carry and birth them if you're the one currently pregnant with them." Sarah looked at his bump hesitantly touched it as she heard the gurgle, she hasn't been around a lot of pregnant women let alone Incubi to know if it was normal. "Everything okay in there?"
"It's only in case of emergencies. And yes, I'm fine. The babies are just hungry." Ryne said as he rubbed his giant belly.
She bit her lip and tilted her head to the side. "I thought I just feed them. Unless they want normal food." She quickly got out of bed and stumbled, unused to the new weight on her chest as her new breasts sung side to side. "I can make you anything you like."
Ryne licked his lips in excitement. "Anything will do but I need a lot of food. I'm starving." Ryne stated.
Sarah backed out the room while she thought of what to make before grinning. "I'll go and make us some pancakes, everyone has the ingredients for pancakes!" She practically skipped from the room into the kitchen. Getting the biggest bowl she could find, she went about gathering the ingredients.
Ryne smiled as he went into the kitchen and smiled as he rubbed his belly. He moaned softly as the babies moved in his womb. Sarah's breasts started to fill up with milk, causing her to leak.
Sarah hummed happily as she took the first patch of pancakes of the skillet before she put 5 more large patches of pancake batter on the skillet. She looked up with a large smile on her face when Ryne's moan alerted her to his presence. "Hey! There's six pancakes on the table, I'm making more just in case." She looked down in confusion when she felt cold appear on her chest to see two large wet circles on her chest. "Huh?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,175 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,704 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,218 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8