Roles Reversed (closed)
Ryne smiled as he began to eat. He noticed Sarah leaking. "Looks like you're leaking." He said playfully
Sarah pinched the wet fabric between her fingers, distastefully. She sat at the table, giving Ryne the glass of milk that she's previously previously poured. She pouted, "how do I make it stop?" She watched him eat for a seconds before asking, "how do you like you're breakfast?"
Ryne grinned as he ate. "Pull your shirt up and I'll show you." He said.
Sarah bit her lip but slowly lifted up her shirt. He's already seen her naked so she shouldn't have a reason to be so embarrassed. "Now what?"
Ryne grinned as he took Sarah's breasts and drank from one while massaging the other.
Sarah gasped, "ohhhh." A hand went to tangle into Ryne's hair, holding his head to her breast.
Ryne smiled as he drank from Sarah's breast. He switched to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. After finishing up, Ryne licked his lips as he looked seductively into Sarah's eyes. "Delicious. Perfect for our babies." He stated as he pressed his belly against Sarah.
Sarah's hands went grasp both sides of the large belly being pressed against her, caressing the expanded skin. "Mmmmm," she gazed at him from lowered lids as she smiled lustfully; the treatment on her breasts getting her hot and bothered. "I'm glad you think so..."
Ryne smiled. "You love my belly don't you? It's all you think about. You love to rub it, to kiss it all day." He said seductively.
Sarah nodded with a simple breathy "yes." She rubbed the said belly all over, she couldn't help but bend down to kiss it; first chaste peppered kiss but then they progressed into something more. She looked up at him through her dark lashes, "do you like it when I rub it, when I kiss it?"
Ryne smiled. "Yes. You please me when you give my belly attention." He said sensually before he noticed the clock. "You have work today. Best get going. I'll stay here."
Sarah groaned, letting her head fall so it rested against Ryne's stomach before she let go. "You're right. I better get ready and leave before I'm late." With that, she pulled away and ran to his room. to put her skirt on, having been walking around in her underwear. When she was ready, she ran from the house in a rush, throwing her long brown hair into a messy bun. As she ran to the coffee shop where she worked as a barrista, she idly wondered what her coworkers would think of her new assets.
As Sarah worked, the thought of Ryne and his belly constantly plagued her mind. The idea of touching it and rubbing it again would feel like paradise to her. As time drove on, the thoughts got stronger and slowly but surely drove Sarah to complete obsession of getting to see Ryne and his belly again.
Sarah cursed as she messed up the sixth order of the day. She couldn't help it, all she could think of was Ryne; Ryne as his big, massive, glorious pregnant belly. She decided to call it a day and threw in the ceremonial and literal towel. "Hey Joey, I'm gonna cut out early today!" And she was gone. She made a quick trip to her apartment to grab a few of her things before heading back to Ryne's house, her suitcase trailing behind her. She opened the door, her head swiveling wildly in search of him. "Ryne? Where are you?" She just had to see him, to touch that belly.
Ryne sat on the couch, rubbing his belly and feeling the babies move and shift. "You're home early. What's with the suitcase?" He asked.
Sarah nearly face plants in front of him in her haste to get to him, get to the belly; it was right there, calling to him. "My things. If you're pregnant with my children I want to be here with you." She puts her hands on his belly with a sigh, she was finally touching it. Her eyes widen in surprise, they're moving already?! "Speaking of with, how long is your pregnancy going to be?"
"A month. Good thing you prepared. You can stay here so we can both watch the kids." Ryne smiled as the babies kicked against Sarah's hands.
A month huh? She thought of what will be happening at the end of the month. "How will you give birth to them?" Sarah rubbed at the spot of a particularly hard kick.
"Out the back of course." Ryne said as he felt a flurry of kicks everywhere.
Sarah nodded like it was the most obvious answer in the world. She cooed at his belly, rubbing it all over. "Shhh little one's, don't kick daddy, it's not nice." She cocked her head to the side and looked up at Ryne. "You'd still be called dad right? Or does that title fall to me now?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,174 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,245 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,683 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,217 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8