Roles Reversed (closed)
Ryne smiled as he pressed his belly against Sarah.
Sarah bent her head down to pepper Ryne's all over the parts of his belly that he could reach. "Is there a reason that I love your belly so much or is it just me?"
"That's just you. What do you think of my impressive belly?" Ryne asked sensually.
Sarah bit her lip as she thought, her hands still roaming Ryne's glorious orbs. "I think, I think it's amazing. I just wanna touch it and kiss it and...other things to it. I think it's the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen." Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at her admission.
Ryne smiled as he kissed Sarah. "Really? Then what will you do if I let you have your way with it?" He asked.
Sarah grinned against the kiss, biting her lip slightly. Her hand went to her nose to itch a spot under her nose that mysteriously started to itch. Her voice was both embarrassed and coy. "Oh you...things..."
"And would those things be?" Ryne asked sensually
Sarah looked up at him with lowered lids, "why don't I show you after dinner..."
Ryne smiled. "Alright then. I'm starving actually." He stated as his belly let out a loud growl accompanied with a flurry of kicks.
Sarah hops down from the counter to peak in at the oven. "The pizzas in here are down." She takes them out and sets them on the counter to cool off. "You can have some when they cool a bit, you'll be sure to burn your tongue if you have some now." She reaches up to the cabinet to get some plates. "The one being delivered should be here soon too."
Ryne smiled as he licked his lips. The babies kicked as they knew food was nearby. "Easy little ones. Just a little bit longer." He said before the babies kicked a sensitive spot, making Ryne moan.
Feeling that the pizza would be cool by now Sarah carefully loaded Ryne's plate full of pizza slices, giving him a playful grin. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, she grabbed some cash from table and paid for the pizzas. She placed the box on the table before she started to dig into her personal pan. "Well, eat up!"
Ryne smiled as he ate four pizzas. His stomach grew noticeably, looking like he had nonuplets. He moaned loudly as the babies have some pleasurable kicks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,739 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8