The Iron Clad Contract (closed)
Peter grabbed the pitcher of beer from the bartender and paid the man, it was his turn to pay for the round. He walked back to the table he was sitting at with one of his buddies, the pitcher barely keeping from frothing over. His gait was still straight, if not a whole lot looser. Adam, the friend that he was with, having already bought the first round.

The 6'3", dark haired man set the large pitcher on the table towards the center so that they both could reach it. "Here you go man." He poured himself the first glass before he slid the pitcher towards the other man.

"Thanks, I'll pick up the next one. That is, if you think you can manage that much," Adam said slyly. He was smaller than Peter--about 5'10. But he had always held his alcohol pretty well. Though the end of this pitcher would probably be the tipping point. He messed with his sandy colored hair as he started drinking again.
"You're on!" He picked up his glass and tossed it back, chugging down the rest of the beer. He slammed it down before reaching for the pitcher again, the second time in five minutes. "You're so going down." Peter's been always known as a bit of a light weight but, as this was the first time drinking as Adam, he bluffed. He gave the smaller man a challenging grin.

And so they pounded back glass after glass of refreshing beer, slowly getting tipsier and tipsier. A few other bar patrons walked past and cheered them on. Adam vaguely remembered some football or baseball game that was on the televisions but didn't care at this point. "Why don't we do this more often?" he slurred, letting out a belch, "this is fun..."
Peter laughed and sloppily slapped the other man's back. "Good one." He hiccuped and grimanced slightly at the taste of his beer mixed with stomach acid. He grasped his chilled glass and took another drag on his dwindling beer. "Dunno." He scrunched up his face as if thinking of a particularly hard answer. He leaned in his chair, his beer in his hand. "Oh yeah. I've been busy trying to find a-- what's the word again, right. A surrogate." Peter mentioned a while back that he was looking to find someone to carry his baby, and, six months later, he still hasn't had any luck.

"Dude, you're trying to have a baby? I never would have guessed with that gut of yours!" Adam said this with what was probably sarcasm--it was hard to tell after so much alcohol. "Hell, look at mine, I'm even bigger! I'd probably be the perfect surrogate!" He started cracking up and nearly fell out of his chair.
Pete gave the other man a look that clearly said 'no shit.' "If I wasn't try'n for a baby why would I be going through this hassle of finding a surrogate." He waved his hand in a dismissive manner before what Adam said had him leaning forward in his seat with an excited manner. "Would you really?" Either he was drunker than he thought or all this stress of finding someone to bring his baby into the world was driving him crazy because he actually thought Adam was being serious.

"Why not? That's...*hic*...that's just the kind of thing friends do for each other, isn't it?" Adam leaned back and patted his stomach, "I'm gonna be doin' a lot of this..." he started laughing again and fell from his seat, laughing still from the ground.
Peter watched for a second with a dopey grin on his face. He pulled out some random bills he had in his pocket and threw them on the table next to the empty beer pitcher the two of them blew through. He scrambled to other side of the table to the laughing man on the ground. Bending down, proudly with the minimum level of difficulty, he began pulling excitedly on the Adam's arm. "Let's bring this party back to my place!"

"*hic* sure...I...*belch* probably shouldn't be out in public like this!" He grabbed Peter's arm with both hands and launched himself upwards, nearly falling back over, and the two stumbled out of the bar. Thankfully, Peter didn't live too far away.
The two bachelors laughed uproariously as they swerved along the sidewalk towards his apartment. Anyone who looked at them would know straight away that they were in no state to make such life altering decisions, but here they were making a pretty big one. They made it to the building complex, making it through the lobby to the elevator with a little a scene as two drunk men could make. Peter punched the 'up' button before he turned to Adam. "You're a pretty cool dude, you know that?"

"I've been told by a few people," Adam said with a wide grin on his face. He received a playful punch in the arm and they both began to laugh again. As they reached the top floor they nearly fell out of the elevator. Peter fumbled his keys and finally managed to open the door. Adam rushed in and flopped down on the couch. "This place looks great, what do we do now?" Adam said muffled through the cushions.
Peter didn't see Adam face plant into the coach for as soon as he got the door open he tossed his keys in the general direction of the key dish before he drunkenly jogged to his bedroom. He fumbled with a the papers in the briefcase in his closet before finding what he was looking for, "aha!" He kissed the front page of the small packet before he returned to the main living area with papers and pen in hand. He dropped them on the coffee table in front of the couch Adam was still laying on before he went to the kitchen, going through a cabinet, making the sound of clinking glass fill the air. "First we sign some shit. And then, and then we drink!" He brandished a half full bottle of whiskey in the air like a trophy.

"I'm always up for more drinking! Just let me put the ol' John Hancock here..." Adam proceeded to sign his name sloppily. It was exactly legible, but then again, he wasn't the neatest writer. "Alright! Let's drink!" He proceeded to grab the bottle from Peter and poured them out some whiskey, spilling some absent mindedly.
Peter grabbed the pen from Adam and signed his own name, mostly missing the dotted line; he'd later blame it later on the alcohol. He threw the pen on the table, like an actual throw of someone slamming a football onto the end field after a touch down. He quickly knocked back the amber liquid, enjoying the pleasurable burn of it running down his throat. He shook his head violently, as if he could shake away the burn."Ahhhhh." He poured himself another glass before leaning back on the couch. Peter looked over at the smaller man with a dopey drunken smile. "Dude, I could kiss you right now." With his inhibitions lowered, he wasn't aware he fully it meant it or not.

"Well come on then!" Adam laughed as he grasped Peter's shoulders and gave him an exaggerated kiss on each cheek. "I do think...we should stop on the alcohol. That whiskey is gonna hit my like a bus soon and I'll be feeling it in the morning...*hic*...but we can still have fun without it, man."
Peter's cheek got a light shade a pink with each kiss, he shouldn't be embarrassed, they were both drunk and feeling good. He rolled his shoulders a bit to relieve the tension. "You're probably right, I don't wanna make the *hic* the hangover I'm gonna get any worse." Man up man up man up, be adventurous, prove to the rest of the guys he wasn't a wet blanket. Peter put a hand on Adam's thigh before giving him a sly look. "What kind of fun we talkin' here?"

"Like you don't already know! This was your idea smart guy," Adam winked and placed a hand on Peter's chest. He leaned forward and kissed him on the lips this time, and blushed heavily. "This will be a little weird...but I think I'll manage...*hic*" Adam could hardly steady himself as he slowly and clumsily removed some clothes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,127 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8