Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1)
A little bit after Brian left the cave Adam's eyes flutter open and he yawns and stretches. He looks around but doesn't see any sign of his centaur. "Hmm" He hums and struggles up into a sitting position with his now enormous belly.
The centaur enters the cave. it was a nice hunt. he bring some fish for the boy and some fat chicken. he himself eat vegitables. he saw the boy already awake. he smile at him. "hey babe. did you sleep well?" he hugs and kisses him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam smiles when he sees Brian entering the cave and kisses and hugs him back. "I slept perfectly." Adam kisses him again "So what did you bring back?" he asks the centaur smiling.
"some fishes and chicken for you and the babies" he smirks. "we need to get you fat and healthy" he laughs. then he put the things in the kitchen and start to make dinner.
Adam smiles "Mmm. sounds good" He then takes bit but he manages to get up off the bed and waddle out to the kitchen to stand beside Brian. "Here, anything I can do to help?" Adam asks wanting to be helpful.
"mmm you can cut the vegitables. here" he gives him a knife. "make a salad". the centaur start to cook the chicken. "in the meanwhile you can tell me everything about yourself, so i may know you better" he said.
Adam smiles and starts chopping up the veggies. "Well there isn't much to talk about. What would you like to know?" He asks.
Brian start to chop the fishes. "tell me about your family. your vilage. and- your boyfriend, if there was one". Brian didnt know if Adam was a virgin or not.
"Well my family are dead. My parents died when I was little. The people of my village never liked my family much. Never found out why. So in turn they didn't like me. None of them wanted to take me in and so I became an orphan. And no. I've never had a boyfriend nor a girlfriend." Adam says as he finishes chopping up the vegetables.
"im sorry to hear that" Brian finish prepare dinner and get closer to the boy. he touch his chin. "you will never be alone again. i will always be there for you" he bend his head and kiss his lips, holding him and carry him to the table.
Adam smiles and Kisses Brian back "Thank you my love." Adam then yelps out in surprise as he is carried to the table.
Then they eat- Adam eat the fishes and chicken and Brian, he eat the salad. then when they finish, the centaur boy carry his lover to the bed. "what you want to do now love?" he ask him, rubbing his big belly.
Adam yawns and his eyes start to droop. He gives a small burp. "I feel a bit tired especially after that meal." Adam smiles then kisses Brian deeply "And after my nap maybe a little bit of fun" he then kisses him deeply and teasingly.
"ok babe" Brian snuggle with Adam on the bed and kiss him back. then the pair took a nap. after they awake again, Brian giggle and wraped Adam in his arms. "now, you talked about a little fun.. " he teased him.
Adam giggles and kisses him "Well someone's eager huh?" He says as he reaches down and starts rubbing against Brian.
Brian close his eyes and moan as Adam belly rubbs against his own. he press his horse cock on the boy's bellybutton and start poking it and rubb it with his member. he moan. the feeling was so good and make him horny even more. he kiss the boy's lips hungrily as he keep poking his sensitive bellybutton.
Adam moans and wiggles against Brian wanting more. "Oh Brian please please just fuck me." He says breathlessly while rubbing his belly up against the centaur's huge cock.
Brian grins as he hears his lover begs to fuck him. "as you wish!" he said. he took an oil and use it as a lube and fingered Adam's hole and spread the lube inside, then he spread it on his own cock. when he was ready, he grab his cock and rubb the tip around Adam's pink hole. then he shove it slowly, inch by inch, deep inside his birth cannal. when he was half the way in, he slammed the rest and enter deep inside Adam's womb.
Adam moans softly and begs for more. Then his centaur slams the rest of the way deep into him sending sliding forward a bit and howling in bliss.
Brian fuck the boy hard, pressing on his prostate with his cock, and lean forward to rubb his abs against his bouncing huge belly. he moan loudly. "ahhh mmm you so tight i will give you huge load!!" he stated and thrust faster and faster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Sparks robotic brood tyba777 0 763 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tyba777
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,493 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,831 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,252 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg