Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1)
"Oh yes yes give me so much more please please Brian." Adam screams as he cums hard all over his and Brian's stomachs. Squeezing around the centaurs huge dick trying to milk him for every drop of cum he can get out of that wonderfully big cock pounding his ass over and over again, filling him with more and more each time they fuck. Adam is going to be so huge he won't be able to move. The babies are growing so fast, faster than a normal human pregnancy.
Soon, Brian leaned over to whisper into his lover's ear. "I'm going to fill you so full..." He began. He then cried out, grabbing onto Adam tightly as his seed began to flood inside the young man's body.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam howls in pleasure and arches up into Brian as his belly grows bigger with seed soon to be more babies inside him.
Brian soon slid out of his mate, collapsing beside the human, as he stroked his tight middle. "Wow...that was the best yet." He declared smiling widely. "Look at how full you are!"
Adam purred in bliss and curled up to Brian "I love you" He moans softly and rubs his very tight belly.
"i love you too babe." Brian kisses Adam long and wet kiss, as soon he pull out his cock, panting. they rest on their bed happily, snuggling with each other.
Adam nuzzles Brian lovingly "How many do you think I'm gonna carry now? And when will they be born?" He asked curiously.
"Mmm by the size of your belly i think 5 babies. and you will be deliver soon, when your water will break" he rubb his belly lovingly. "i cant wait to meet the new centaur babies" he said nuzzle Adam's belly and kiss it.
Adam smiles brightly and his eyes shine in excitement and a bit of lust for the thought of giving birth to their babies. "I can't wait either. Why don't we get some sleep for now? I.. no WE want to cuddle more." Adam giggles softly and rubs his huge belly, looking up at his lover cutely.
Brian smile at his mate. "We?" he smirks and cares Adam's pop out bellybutton and pinch it teasingly, knowing the sensitive spot will make the boy shiver with pleasure. he lean forward and milk his nipples. "mmm your milk taste good" he smirks.
Adam moans softly as Brian pinches his belly button and sucks on his nipples. "Ohhh Brian that feels so good!"
Brian grins and lick that huge belly of Adam, lingering on his bellybutton and suck it hard and bite, which make the boy moans alot. "happy you like it" he tease and keep licking his belly and nips it.
Adam moans "Yes oh yes that feels so good" He bucks up and gasps as he feels hands and hooves press against his belly, making bumps appear to push out of him where their daddy is licking and nipping, trying to say hi to their daddy. "ohhh that that feels... mmmm..."
Brian smile as he see the bumps. i rubb them gently and kiss each one of them. "i think they ready to come out" he exclaim. he spread Adam's legs wide and show him his huge pulsing veins horse cock. "i think its time to break your water babe" he grins and tease him by rubbing his huge shaft on the boy's middle. the babies seem to like it as more bumps appear. "are you ready?" he ask his mate.
Adam practically drools at the lovely sight of his lover's cock and the idea of it pounding him into the mattress makes him hard almost instantly. "Oh yesss Brian. mmmmm" He groans again as they push a little harder against him. He spreads his legs as wide as he can and wiggles his hips. "Come, lets get them out of me so you can fill me right back up again with even more. ohh" he arches up as Brian's cock rubs against his belly button.
Brian smirks. "ok babe. im going in!" he said. he rubb his tip cock around Adam's rear as he start to slid inside his tight birth cannal. he shrugged, as he keep move forward, passing his cervix and enter his womb. he felt a bubble of water surrounds the babies and he hilt up and push his cock against it. suddenly a warm feeling come across his cock and he withdraw a little, as a gush of water flow out of Adam's hole to the floor. "seem i break your water" the centaur smile.
Adam moans loudly as Brian slide deep into him then gasps as he feels water run out of him and down his thighs. Then he suddenly feels a great pressure shift and push down. "Ohh" Adam smiles and rubs his belly.
Brian enjoy from the sight. "i sent you to early labor" he smirks, and thrust his cock deeper into his womb. "we must enjoy your specail condition and add some extra load to your belly" the centaur grins and grip Adam's hips and move in and out, harder and faster. he moan as he feel the babies kicking against his horse cock and he groan with lust, their bodies bouncing hard as his hips move faster and faster, the bed creacking noisy under them.
Adam moans and screams as Brian fucks him harder and faster pushing the babies causing them to squirm and fuss within him. They pushed and kicked and Adam bucked and rubbed his bulging belly. One of the babies grabs hold of their daddy's cock and is pulled out of the womb slightly then forced back in causing Adam to howl in pleasure and cum all over his belly and tighten up around his centaur's cock. "Oh Brian!!" He screams and claws at his lover's shoulders in bliss "Oh mmm do that again. ah that was wonderful." He hums and rubs his belly a bit harder causing the babies to start fussing even more.
Brian smile "your wish is my command!" he thrust harder and deeper, causing Adam a contraction as the babies push against his massive cock. he felt his belly get harden and the boy's birth cannal squeeze around his cock. he moan loudly, his cock flare as precum dripping out causing him to thrust faster now. he houls and huffs. "im cumming!!" he shout and buck his head as he start to erupt massive load after loat of hot seed into Adam's womb, causing his belly to expand and cover the babies with seed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Sparks robotic brood tyba777 0 762 11-28-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tyba777
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,242 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg