The Lamaze Teacher (closed with dragonknight)
Annie move in and out, feeling his belly bounce and jiggle hard, and she thrust faster and deeper , pressing his prostate and squeezing his birth cannal. she press his belly hard and fingered his bellybutton and pinch his nipples, suck them hard as she lean forward. "com'on. moan louder!" she groans.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned louder against Annie. He climaxed from such intense pleasure.
Aninie fucked him hard, no stop, and let out a wild roar as she climax deep inside his belly, unleash a heavy load that make his belly expand visibly. she pants and kiss his bloated tummy. "i think i add few more babies in your womb" she smirks.
Ryne moaned as he fell onto the pillow. He judged moaned at his tight belly.
Annie remove his gag and kiss his lips deeply. "do you have something to say babe?"

(i'll appreciate it if you rate me please :P)
"I want every last of your seed in me. And I want you to teach me Lamaze." Ryne asked as he panted.
(thanks XD)

"mmm sure why not?" she smile wildly and rubb his belly in circles. she took some oil and rubb it on his belly few minutes. she didnt remove the ropes because she thought its hot- and start to massage his anal ring by shoving two fingers into it while her other hand press on his bellybutton. "i stimulate your G spot now. breath heavily and imagain you had a contraction. try to focus on releasing any tenssion of your birth cannal" she orders.
Ryne moaned as he did as he was told. He breathes heavily, releasing his tension.
"Very good. excellent boy" she smile and shove her all fingers into his anal ring, strech it out while he breath like he had a contraction. she rubb his belly and press it hard with her hand. "good. keep doing that" she fists him deeply and feels his birth cannal squeezing her hand.
Ryne moaned loudly as he acted like he was giving birth. "What are you doing?" He asked.
"Trying to help you get use to birth" she explained, and pull out her fist from his ass. she press hard on his belly and rubb her erect cock on it oil skin. "keep breathing and moaning. you make me horny again".
Ryne moaned uncontrollably. "I'm so tired. And my arms are tired." He stated.
"Then i must do something about it, dont i?" she smirks wickedly shove the gag again to his mouth and slam her cock deep into his ass again. "ahh i love to feel your ass squeezing my cock. so tight" she grins.
Ryne moaned loudly against the gag and climaxed from the earlier lesson.
"You dare to cum without my premission?! you naughty boy!" she pounds hard inside his womb, moving deeper with each thrust. "i shall need to punish you then!" she moan as she move faster and faster, her balls slapping on Ryne's ass hard. the bed creack under them and she press her hand on his belly, slapping it. "how do you like that pregnant boy?" she groan wildly.
Ryne moaned loudly as he gripped the bedsheets. He couldn't respond as Annie hit his gspot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,647 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg