The Lamaze Teacher (closed with dragonknight)
like this" she exclaim, and pinch Ryne bellybutton. the result was he arch his back and cum in his underwear. "you are s-o sensitive" she stated. "wonder what will happen when i fuck you" she grins.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne panted heavily as he climaxed so suddenly. He rubbed his belly to soothe the life within. "I'm kinda scared to find out."
"i guess its time to find out" she tease and rubb his belly playfuly. then she stand in front of him, untie her bathrobe and let it fell to the floor. she so his eyes widen. "you like it?" she teased. her huge cock stand fully erect, pulsing with thick veins with huge sack of balls. "i wanna see how deep your hole is" she smirked and rubb the top of her member on Ryne bellybutton.
Ryne moaned and arched his back, his bellybutton sensitive to touch.
Annie spread the boy's legs apart, put some lube on his hole and start to fingering him with two fingers. "you are so warm inside" she said seductivly. then she move her finger faster, puting all her fingers in. "moan for me" she orders.
Ryne moaned like he was told. His sensitive hole teased with no mercy. "Ohhhh."
The shemale felt his hole is dtrech enough, and withdraw her hand. then she piston her tip member and get it closer to his hole. "im gonna fuck the shit out of you, preggo boy" she grins in lust and slammed her massive cock deep inside him. she moan as his tight hole squeeze her cock.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was penetrated. He couldn't move as a mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through him.
Annie hold Ryne legs on her sholders and grabs his hips as shr moved in and out. "mmmm ooohh fuckk i love your tight hole" she exclaim and leaned forward. her abs rubbing the boy's bellybutton.
Ryne moaned loudly, unable to form a word as he was penetrated again and again. He gripped Annie's shoulders, keeping himself up while pressing his belly against Annie's.
Annie smiled at Ryne impression. she keep pounding hard inside him, making his belly bounce and shift back and forth. she piched his nipples hard, until it was red, and then suck it, drinking his milk. "aahh so tasty!" she stated, keep thrusting deep into him.
Ryne moaned loudly as his breasts were drank from. "I'm cumming!" He moaned before he climaxed.
Annie moan as she taste the reach milk. she felt Ryne cum all over her lower body. "ohh i see you cum without my premission..." she smile and show her teeth. "so you let me no choice but to punish you!" she grunt as she thrust deeper into him, passing the cervix and enters his womb. he arch his belly as she fuck him faster and faster, her strong firm rubbing his belly while her hands grabbing his ass cheeks.
Ryne moaned loudly and uncontrollably as he was penetrated so deep. His lower body twitched as his womb threatened to open.
Annie keep pounding with no mercy, her forehead dripping sweat as she move in and out. the silver couch crecked beneath Ryne, and she grinned with plesure. "i have decided to make you my sex toy!" she exclaimed smile on her face. she start to pre-cum, and she move faster as she could. "im cumming!!! fucckkk~!!" and then she climax, her all body shivering as she fill the boy's womb.
Ryne moaned as Annie climaxed into him. He laid on the couch and kept repeating Annie's statement in his head. "Sex toy." He said.
Annie panted heavily as she laid on him, kissing his lips. "would you like that?" she ask him.
Ryne nodded in a pleasure filled haze. His belly let out a loud growl in hunger.
Annie giigle as she hear it. "it seems you still hungry" she said. "so i must give you your meal then!" she climb on the couch and stand above Ryne. she holds her cock and closer it to his mouth. "suck it!" the teacher ordered.
Ryne blushed before he started to suck Annie off. He rubbed his belly to calm the twins inside. He moaned against Annie, sending vibrations through her member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,534 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,853 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,546 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,284 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg