The Lamaze Teacher (closed with dragonknight)
(he has twins? ok.)

Annie moan as her cock been sucked. she close her eyes and rubb her tits, squeeze them hard and milking them. she lick her own lactation, mesmorized by her lust. she move her hips faster and faster against the boy's face. "ohhh your mouth feels so good!" she moan and minutes later she shout and thrust deeper, cumming in his waiting throat.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(I think I mentioned that earlier?)

Ryne moaned and caused a vibration through Annie's member.
Annie grab the boy's hair and shout as she clumax. she let him drink her cum and then pull it out.
Ryne drank from Annie, panting as he was removed. His belly rose up and down as he breathes. "So full."
she smirks and plant a kiss on his belly. "i made you bigger then before" she rubbs it playfuly.
"Ohhh." Ryne moaned before the buttons on his shirt flew off, unable to contain his massive belly and breasts. His shirt covered most of his breasts but showed his erect nipples.
Annie smirks. "you look like you gonna burst any minute now" she lay beside him.
Ryne nodded before stains appeared where his breasts were. Suddenly, he started to lactate, an endless stream going down his breasts and onto his belly.
"mmm such a waste of milk" she teases and leans forward to suck his nipples. she kisses up to his tit and sucks harder his milk until it flows out. "nmmmhhh" she bits ryne's tit and releases, making his tit splashing out milk to his face.
Ryne moaned and flinched when milk hit his face. He aimed Annie's head to his other breast, urging her to drink from his other breast.
she move to the other tit and suck the nipple hard and bite it until it spread milk like the other one. "mmm so tasty" she stated.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was milked. The babies kicked hard and caused visible bumps on his belly. "Calm down little ones. Please?" He asked the twins.
"wow. are they so excited now?" Annie chuckles feeling the twins kicking wildly inside Ryne's tummy. she then takes a vibrator that uses for masturbate and put on Ryne's bellybutton. "you will like this boy" she smirks, turning on the switch and the vibrator vibrates on the male's bellybutton. she moves to Ryne's tits and put two vibrators there as it moving, sending waves of pleasure. she now moves between John's legs and gently fingering her lover's hole with 3 fingers, thrusting in and out. "mmm you're so wet" she stated.
Ryne moaned as the vibrators sent pleasure through him. He rubbed his belly as he was fingered.
Annie smirks teasingly but then grins. she increases the 3 vibrators into the medium ones, vibrating Ryne's bellybutton and nipples even more "I will make you cum more and more until your belly will be wet and drenching with cum". she pulls her fingers out and ready to insert her arouse cock. she spreads Ryne's ass cheeks and shoves lightly her cock into his hole. Annie moans pleasurely "ah boy! You're so hot and tight!". she begins to thrust and thrust, bouncing her lover's body.
Ryne moaned as the vibrations grew and Annie inserted herself. His plump rear jiggled as he was pounded into.
Annie moans and penetrates Ryne's hole very deep into his womb. she bounces the male up and down so hard and her balls smack Ryne's skin ass. she cannot hold her precum anymore. Annie grunts "I-I'm cominggg babe!!!" she arches her back and shoot her load in a total huge amount, filling and expending much bigger her lover's belly. she panting heavily and laying weakly on Ryne's big belly, rubbing him after she removes the vibrators "B-baby.. Wow your belly is so big now! You look like wanting to get explode! I can even barely see your face from here" Annie said teasingly, chuckles kissing Ryne's belly. she also can feel the babies kicking "mommy is here. You both like mommy's cum? hahaha" she laughed.
Ryne moaned as he laid on the bed. His belly sloshed around with Annie's cum deep inside him. The babies kicked rapidly, making Ryne moan louder as he rubbed his belly.

(Skip to birth? Also, can we continue our other rps?)
(i do the best i can to reply fast, but sometimes i dont have any ideas, or busy at work. hoping you understand?).

Annie look at Ryne big belly and nuzzle it with her face. she rubbs and caressing around it like its the best thing that happen to her. she fantesies on fucking him when he labour, but it may be still long time till then. she panted gently on his belly. "com'on babies! time to get out!" she said seductivly and then she new what to do. she holds Ryne's legs apart and said "time to break your water preggo boy!" she grins. then she slammed her cock with all her force deep into Ryne birth cannal. when she withdraw a little, she smile. a gush of water splash out from his ass hole like a river.

(I understand :))

Ryne moaned as he past few months involved being fucked. His belly was massive with 20 pound twins. His ass shook as he felt a contraction, trying to withhold from pushing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,534 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,298 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg