Unexpected Labour (closed with Nezumi - NSFW)
I had been walking around with these little ones in my belly for nine months. Three little bundles of joy, making my belly round and heavy. Over the last few days, my belly had seemed lower, as if it had "dropped".
Suddenly, I felt a pang of pain in my belly. I was going into labour!
I grabbed the phone, dialling your number quickly.
"Help me! I'm going into labour!"
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Mike is a doctor and was resting in his office after taking care of his several patients. Now it's time for him to have rest after have been working for 18 hours. Suddenly his phone ringing and it was you, his best friend "What? You are in labour?" Mike stands up "Hang on. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Try to control your breath with each contractions" Then he hang up and packs his things, driving to your house.
When Mike knocks at the door, I stumble towards it, panting heavily as I open the door.
"Mike, thank god," I breathe heavily. I stand in the doorway, leaning against the frame, my trousers and underwear already off in preparation for the birth, my gravid belly hanging low. "Gahhh!" I moan as there's a gush of fluid between my legs, landing on the floor with a splash. "They're coming!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike surprises and quickly gets him "Hold on for a while! I will bring you into your room!" Mike piggyback the male to his bedroom, laying him down on the bed and spreading wide the male's legs, checking for his dilation "You're still far. It's not yet opened" Mike shakes his head to the male.
My hole is dripping fluid, my belly aching with each contraction. I get into the position I chose for labour, on my knees, bracing myself on the headboard of my bed. The fluid and blood is dripping out, staining the bed.
"Aghhh!" I moan as another contraction hits, my first baby dropping lower into my pelvis. I work through a few more contractions. "Check me again. Can I push yet?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike checks him again, shoves gently his fingers and measures how far his hole had opened "Not yet. You are about 6 cm to go. Take your breath slowly. You will be fine with each contractions" Mike advice him. At the same time he helps to reduce the male's pain by rubbing his belly.
I groan as you rub my belly.
"Agh, I just want them out of me!"
I labour through contractions for another hour, moaning with every one.
"Ahhhhhh!" I scream, my contractions getting too panful to handle. I can feel the baby's head against my asshole. "I need to p- aghhhh!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike checks his dilation and it's opened fully "yeah now you can push but don't too hard. It might hurt the baby" He said after he put his hand on the male's belly and checks the position of the lowest baby that now on his asshole.
I wait for the next contraction, bearing down as gently as I can.
"Aaaaaagh!" I scream in pain, the baby's hed pujing my hole out but slipping back in when i relax.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike becomes worried of his friend. He rubs the male's belly as his other fingers inside the male's lower hole, checking if the baby might had descending "Don't too rush. Just concentrate on your breathing within each contractions"
(Mind if I add a birth complication in, just to spice it up a bit?)

I push again with a contraction, groaning out, my asshole being strained by the baby. I pant heavily between screams, and there's a lot of blood and fluid staining the sheets beneath me.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(Sure. Just add anything you like :)

Mike saw the blood and wipes the liquid with a lot of medical tissue. He just patting lightly the male's belly and rubbing it so that the baby easily to move "if the next contractions hit you, just push ok?" He smiles, calming the male.
During the break between the contractions, I notice something.
"Mike, I think the first baby is feet first!"
Another contraction hits, and I try my best not to push while I wait for your response. "Agh!" I scream, feeling the pressure on my asshole.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"What did you say?" Mike seems surprise but he already prepared to face this kind of situation "ok. just push within the contractions. But don't too hard. When the baby about to crowning, I will try to pull his or her butt first" said Mike while he keeps rubbing the male's belly "if you still can't, we have to go to the hospital"

(Sorry if I sound terrible and bored. You know I'm not really into this area yet.. But I'll try my best)
(it's okay mate :) )

Another contraction hits me, and I scream in agony. I feel the baby crowing out of my asshole.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(or if you have any idea just put it in.. I don't mind if it's nsfw :) )

At the same time, Mike sees the bulge from your asshole, knowing it's about to crown "few more pushes!" Mike inserts his fingers into your asshole and tries to touch the baby "yeah it's the baby butt here! It's kinda big but you have to push!"
I push hard, my asshole stretching around the babies ass. I'm in so much pain, but at the same time, I feel my cock twitching to life.
"Ahhhhh!" I scream, my asshole being stretched to capacity, my cock coming erect.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Mike sees your asshole stretching wide, blood and fluid gushing out even more up onto the bed. He let the male follows what his body tells. His fingers is inside your asshole, trying to detect where's the baby feet so he can pull it out first instead of the baby butt. But then he notices your erected cock and smiles, holding your cock and pumping it, giving you a bit pleasure while pushing.
I gasp and groan, half from pain and half from pleasure. Your fingers in my hole and your hand on my cock are making me leak precome, but the baby stretching out my asshole is making me scream as my ass burns.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He begins to pump your cock even faster, teasing and thumbing your wet slit "Just come if you feel to, then it can help you by pushing out the baby" his fingers teasing your hole by inserts it in and out, also stretching a bit more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,699 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,306 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,937 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,931 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8