Volunteer or Be Volunteered(closed)
Jace sat at the small table he had eating his dinner in peace. Quite a lot of his friends had volunteered to be carriers for the aliens that had to repopulate but he refused, politely, might he add. He felt almost bad about it but he wasn't willing to give up his body for something like repopulating a planet he didn't even live on. He yawned and rinsed off his plate leaving it in the sink to be cleaned in the morning before going and laying on the couch turning on the tv.
Coal busted in the door, storming into Jace's room.
"Human, you are being taken as a surrogate for the race of Ka-lek-al. Come quietly and we will not have to use force."
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Jace looked at the alien shocked "I think you may have the wrong house, I didn't volunteer to be a surrogate for aliens..." He frowned, a little confused about what was happening right now. He stood up almost backing away from the alien
"You did not volunteer. We are volunteering you. You are fenetically predisposed to pregnancy. Come quietly and we will not use force."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace crossed his arms trying to stand his ground and look tough "I don't care if I'm predisposed to pregnancy, I'm not going with you to give you offspring or whatever" he said, trying not to show the fear he was feeling standing with his back against the wall
Coal grabbed Jace by the upper arm. "You have chosen to put up a fight. I am must use force." Coal dug his fingers into Jace's arm hard, making bruises form at will. "If you do not co-operate, I will be forced to tear your arm off. Please come with me."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace looked terrified, unable to hide his fear anymore "Okay, I-I will go with you" he said trying to pull his arm away, pain shooting through it from the aliens grip
Coal dragged Jace off with him, into his awaiting carrier ship on the road. When he had secured Jace in to the vehicle, he simply tapped Jace's forehead, and he went unconcious.

When Jace woke, Coal was gazing down on him. He had strapped him into a metallic table, Jace's legs strapped in stirrups.
"Ready for seeding?" Coal enquired.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace woke up feeling a little drowsy and a bit out of it, how had the alien done that to him. He went to sit up but realized he was in stirrups and naked, he began to freak out "No! I don't want your seeds!" I yelled and then spat in his face looking around hoping there would be a way out of this.
Coal hushed the boy, positioning his larger than human cock over Jace's hole, shoving in gently, making Jace groan out.
"Relax, human," he soothed, releasing his seed at will. "You are now with child."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace groaned out in pain feeling tears prick at his eyes. But he refused to let the alien see him that way so he stayed completely quiet and still "Only one child?" He asked quietly "For how long? When will I get to go home?" He said softly
Coal laughed gently, placing a tentative hand on Jace's stomach. "Silly human. You are with more than one of my young, it is impossible to know yet how many. You'll carry my young for a week before birth. See, your belly has already swollen up a bit. You will be so round by the time you birth. And this is your home now. You're my breeder."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace bit his lip as tears fell down his cheeks "How many normally? Are they eggs or live young? How big do they get to be?" He asked shaking in the restraints, his stomach looked somewhat larger already
"Oh, they grow, dear breeder. They grow. So many little eggs inside of you.. I'd bet at least ten," Coal grinned.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace shook a little looking terrified at the alien, "How big to they get...?" He asked biting his lip looking at his already extended stomach
Coal chuckled gently. "You'll see.."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Jace's body was shaking and he was honestly terrified. Tears welled up and rolled down his cheeks as he curled in on himself as much as he could with his new stomach prodding out
(Hello? :) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,098 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8