The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi)
(oops my mistake sorry lol)

Peter rubb his belly as the babies make him pain with their kicks and bumps. "ooohhh yess Jack... mmm keep going! dont stop! aaahh fuckk!.. it feels so damn good! mmmm yes oh god... " Peter moan loudly shouting and gasping like a whore. his hole felt so tight and his all body bounce. he felt his cock start to precum...
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(hehe it's fine ;) )

Jack fucks him harder and faster. His cock throbbing hard, urge to release "oohh damn! I'm gonna fill you!!" He moves super faster, his length squeezing Peter's ass as his precum flows out. A few more thrust then he shoot his load out and fill the male's belly, expending Peter's belly more and more so as his bellybutton getting pop out and big. Jack can see Peter's nipples burst out milk. He groans and keeps cumming from his large cock

"ohh ohhh ohhhhhhh!" Peter shout and arch his belly as Jack cum deep inside him, filling his belly with a sea of cum. his own cock erupt on his lower belly and shoot his load on the demon's torso. he felt so full from cum that he smile in bliss and he rubb his enourmes belly lovingly. "thank you babe! you are the best!".
Jack smiles in pleasure and panting a bit after done releasing. He pulls his cock out so does the cum flows out too "hehe you are so big and sexy... fascinating person I ever met" Jack moves to Peter's side as he also rub the male's enormous belly. He feels something new like an affection toward the male
Peter smile and kiss him lovingly. "i wanna do this every day so my belly get bigger and bigger untill i cant walk!" he tease him and snuggle close to him. he nuzzle his neck and hug him, pressing his belly against him so he can feel it kicking.
Jack kisses him back and feels the male nuzzles and hugs to him. He chuckles and grins "I have no problem with that but I don't want to see you died because of bursting babe" He laughs teasing the male as he still rubbing the male's belly. He can feel the kicking and smile, knowing the babies are just fine "If we keep having sex, these babies might grown up and you might birthing early than the time I predict"
"mmm then we do it when you feel its safe babe. i want to birth our babies so badly so you can fill me up again" Peter tease him. he close his eyes and lay his head on Jack's breast. "i love you".
"Well then. As you wish babe" Jack smiles. Then he heard the words of affection from Peter. As a demon, he never have such feeling and this is his first having such warm feelings. He smiling, kissing the forehead of the male "I love you too. From now on you have to stay with me. I won't let you go"
"Me too" Peter smirks. "i want to be with you forever" he smile and rubb Jack's large chest lovingly with his cheek.
Jack smiles and pokes Peter's bellybutton. But then he sits up and zips his pants "I have to go out for a while babe" He gets up from the bed and wears his jacket "I will be back as soon as possible. Take care of yourself while I'm gone.."
"Ok babe!" Peter kiss Jack's lips in farewell and hold his hand "but dont delay too long, for i will be crazy and horny without you!" he smirks and let him go.
Jack kisses him back and smirks "well then if you do, you could just playing with the toys I kept under the bed" Jack said in tease and then walk out from the house as he spreads his dark wings and flies up to the sky and disappears to the other dimension which is his demons world
After Jack was gone, the babies get restless inside Peter's belly. "you miss your daddy too, ha?" said the boy to his unborn babies and rubb his belly to calm them down. after a while he gets up and waddles to the kitchen, eating anything that he could find there, including huge raw piece of meat. then he waddle back to the bed and play with the toys under the bed, fucking his hole with big horse cock dildo.
Jack in his demon world, meeting the demon king for 6 hours in demon world and 2 hour in human world. He a bit late today but his mind keeps thinking about Peter. He missed the male
Peter rubb his huge belly as he play with the big dildo in his ass. he moan thinking Jack is the one who fucking him now. he imagained his arms and legs tied up to birth chair like they use is in hospitals to check women, while his mouth covered with silver fabric and he cant move as Jack poking his bellybutton with his horse cock and then fucking him wildly. he moan with lust as the thought make him horny.
Jack cannot go home yet. He goes into his room and feels his cock getting harder by thinking Peter's moan. He unzips his pants and strokes his own huge horse cock "mmm babe.." He imagines he put the huge tip inside Peter's tight ass and fucks him harder "ooohhh" His precum flows out as his huge cock slam moving deeper and faster like the moving dildo
Back in Jack's cave, Peter moan loudly as he shove the dildo deep into his hole and after a few thrusts he climax, imagaining Jack's seed filling him right now. he rubb his belly hungrily for Jack's cock. his babies kicking hard inside him, causing bumps all over his belly. "Jack... where are you?!" Peter shout to the door, waiting his lover to return, gasping like whore. "i need you!".
Jack climaxes too, panting after releasing his load as his hand wet too. He releases a bit not much as he does with Peter "dammit I want him now!! I can't wait any longer!" His eyes slowly turns red and sometimes grey. He spreads out his black wings and flies back to the human world. He opens the door and sees Peter naked on the bed with wet dildo on the bed. He smirks "you played yourself?"
"yes... im so horny! what took you so long!" Peter get up and step towards Jack. he pull him to a kiss and help him remove his clothes fast. he saw his cock full erect. he press his belly against it. "my belly need full attention" he tease him. he was hoping Jack will read his mind and do to him like he fantisied before.
Jack groans as Peter teases him. He smirks after kissing the male lips "I'm sorry. Having some work to be done" Then Jack pins Peter down on the bed, spreading his legs wide and restrain his both legs,hips and wrists on the bed. He can see the male's stretching wet ass because of the dildo. He smirks again and rubs Peter bellybutton with his massive tip. He presses it deep and precum as he moans

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,441 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,122 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,271 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,968 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,193 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,137 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,874 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg