The Alien spaceship- new edition ( closed with HanbeiTakenaka)
Yulin keep teasing Sterk and stand. he rubbed his huge dick throw his leather clothes on Sterk's belly. make it stiff and hard. he moan softly with passion and kissed the boy's lips more sexualy now. Yulin unzipped Sterk's lower richrach and put a hand in. then he stroke Sterk's dick gently, doing handjob.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Sterk was a virgin and had no clue what to do or how to react. He hated the thought of having sex with an alcalite but roght now he was enjoying this despite his hesitation.
Yulin smilled to Sterk's reaction and got on his knees. "lets see what your taste is there". he leaned forward and kissed Sterk's erect dick and start to suck it. he lick with his tounge around his cock, teasing Sterk even more. "mmmm" he moan with pleasure "so tasty".
Sterk moaned and felt Yulin suck his cock and get slobber wll over it. "It's tasty....?" He said more to himself. "Oh...t-thanks I think."
Yulin keep up the phase. "let me taste your cum" he moaned. he felt Sterk cumming and swallow it all. "mmm delicouse" Yulin stated. his own cock was pulsing hard now. he cant take it anymore. he stood up and took off Sterk spacesuit. then, as he naked, he push the boy to the bed. "time for you to see MY cock" declair Yulin and he took off his clothes. his cock was huge, like a horse cock, blue with huge of balls, very thick with large veins. "do you love it? " he let it pulse a little. "i have the biggest member of all of my kind. well, except 3, and they are unnatural". he came close to Sterk and stand above him like a God. "its time to enter you. are you ready boy?"
Sterk was amazed. Yulin's cock was enormous compared to his or any other kind hes seen. "I'm ready!" He answered.
The prince smirked and climbed to the bed. he spread Sterk legs apart. he lick two of his fingers and fingered Sterk's hole with it. then he put in another 2 fingers, moving it in and out, expanding the boy's entrence. when he was ready, he took his own cock in his hand and rubb the tip of it around Sterk's hole. "time to fuck you boy" he said seductivly and start to penetrate with his member slowly to Sterk's tight hole.
Sterk layed there trying to keep his cool. He knew that huge cock was probably going to hurt a lot at first so he made sure he wouldn't do anything too risky.
Yulin grinned and held Sterk's legs on his shoulders before he pushed in further. his cock was still going in. he felt Sterk's prostate and cervix and move in further. "it feels so good in you". he moan and start to move in and out.
Sterk moaned with a large amount of pleasure as Yulin thrusted. Each thrust made him go faster and deeper. His moans also got a lot louder.
Yulin felt so horny. his cock thrusting in and out in steady phase for 15 minutes. he enjoying fucking that boy's ass.
he moan loudly. "time for the real show to begin". he tightened his muscles and thrust faster and harder now and more deeper than before. Sterk's moans made him grinned with lust.
Sterk moans were almost screams. Yulin was so deep he was well past his prostate and cervix. He never felt something so painful yet so good at once.
Yulin moaned loudly. "Sterk, i'll have to admit that you are pleasing me alo- aaaahhhh!!!!!!" he shouted as he climax, unleashing gallons after gallons of cum deep inside Sterk's belly, make it belly expand more and more until it look like 9 month pregnant. then Yulin pull his cock out, and cum flowed out of Sterk's hole. he put a plug in it, so the seed will not flow out. "now, your seed will become babies in few hours" he stated, kissing Sterk and laid beside him.
Sterk rubbed his belly now that it was expanded and very huge. "So I'm giving birth in a few hours?" He asked,
"no. you will birth the babies more ten months. i mean you get pregnant as the seed concieved more few hours" Yulin explained to Sterk.
"Oh." sterk understood. "Sorry" he apologised "I guess I have a lot to learn how this works."
"its fine love" he kissed the boy's lips and hug him. "so, do you love your new form?" Yulin smile at him.
"Well," Sterk began "If anything I'm getting used to it."
"im tired" said Yulin, still snuggling with Sterk. "lets sleep" he rubb the male belly slowly, make him feel tired himself.
Sterk nodded and fell asleep, struggling to get comfortable since he is adjusting to his much larger body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,175 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,710 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg