The Alien spaceship- new edition ( closed with HanbeiTakenaka)
"good night love" Yulin kissed Sterk's forehead and covered him with the silver blanket. after a minute he go to sleep too.
A month pass. Yulin get fund of Sterk. he fucked him every day several times. his belly look enourmes. Yulin's guards seems to like Sterk too. and the seed make him horny then ever. one day, after dinner, a guard knock on Yulin's door. it was his beloved one, Alon. he was almost tall as he and his skin was blue like sky and his eyes were red. "my prince!" Alon bow. "may i have a request?" . Yulin blinked. "yes sure alon. what is it?". alon answer: "it will be a great honor if the prince will let me make love with his mate for one night, so i add my seed into yours and make the babies stronger". Yulin turn to Sterk. "what do you think love?".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(Sorry about the delay)

Sterk was very horny already since he had not been fucked today yet. "Sure!" He said moaning happily.
Yulin nodded to Alon. "he is yours then". Alon approached Sterk. he rubbed the boy's belly and kissed it passionatly. "i'll make you bigger. my seed can fill your entire belly" he stated. then he helped him to stand with one strong push. Alon wear shiny black catsuit and Sterk wear silver. he kissed him, lick his belly entierly and when he was fully hard, he fucked the boy from behind in doggystyle. he cum and cum into him, expanding his belly visibly.
Sterk moaned loudly the whole time. By the time Alon was finished he was panting and the human could hardly get up.
Alon smiled and kissed Sterk's belly. then he pull his cock out and leave him. another month pass, and Yulin get requests from all his guards to fuck Sterk, and he let them. one time he recieved a strange request. twins brothers, soran and koran, ask him to fuck Sterk togather. they were very muscular, with green hair and red eyes. they looked at his belly hungrilly. "well, that i need to see" said Yulin. they took Sterk to a silver room with anti gravity in it. as they fly above the ground, they removed there clothes and Stetk's clothes, and fucked him in the air, with both their cocks in him at the same time.
Sterk had been enjoying all the sex he was getting, but this was his first threesome. His belly almost doubled in size as the twins shot their load into him.
The twins come togather at the same time, grinning and shouting in unison voice as they expand Sterk's belly. suddenly Yulin takes off his clothes and fly to them, his cock full erect. "mind if i join you?" then as they both fuck Sterk in the ass, Yulin fuck him in the mouth, all in 5 meter high in anti gravity while they naked.
Sterk was so horny he swallowed all of Yulin's cum when he came. His belly was getting so big it looked liked it would burst.
Then as they speed up, they all climax togather at the same time. all the sea of seed that drip out from Sterk's ass and mouth, flow in anti gravity, like river of semen that surround them in a circle. then they came down and collapsed, empty and tired. and they all spread the seed on Sterk's belly until it was shining and kissed it.
Sterk was moaning the entire time and swallowed all the cum that didnt drip from his mouth. "Um, master?" He began, "All these guards that have been pleasuring me...Am I carrying their children as well?" He asked.
"Why yes, of corse my love" said Yulin, panting on Sterk's huge belly. "each time someone cum inside you, he add more baby or two in your womb." he explain. he rubb the belly lovingly. "you are so beautifu. so full" he kiss it.
Sterk did the math in his head. Yulin and at least one guard fucked him at least once a day, that means he would be carrying close to a hundred babies and it has only been two months. He blushed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,745 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg