The Dragon's Layer (Closed!)
Dragons were rare, once they used to thrive before humans drove them out, Midnight was one of the, pure dragons left. Others were mixed, both human and dragon. A friend of his told him that his son had just come to age to be taken, mated with, and bred with. That would be his job, to be his mate and birth his children. He shook hands with his father, their visits would be rare for dragons were possessive.
"He nearly turned into her dragon form this morning, I can tell he is ready to mate." He said and Midnight nodded, he had jet black hair and blue eyes in his human form.
"Does he know what he is?" He rumbled out as the man shook his head.
"He's sedated in his room, treat him well." The man said and he nodded, grabbing his knocked-out soon to be mate and shifting into his dragon form, flying far away to his cave where he placed his mate in the corner by a fire, while waiting on him to wake up.

(Description of Midnight, please put yours before reply
Name: Midnight Sky
Human form: Tall, lean, firm jaw line, black hair and blue eyes, normally wears a black leather jacket and purple shirt with black jeans and black combat boots.
True form (dragon form): Fifty feet from head to tip of tail, black scales with a rainbowish shine in the light, no horns but ridges down long slender tail that are greyish purple. Large wings. He has one blue eye and one eye that's green with a scar over it, the scales around the scar white that fades back into black.
Abilities: Fire breathing, speaking in a special dragon language, and invisibility for short period of time, and of course flying.
Personality: Strong, firm, and tough, very secretive and hard to get to know his inner self. Kind once you get to know him and very loving. Extremely blunt and protective.
Name: Ryne
Description: small, thin, wide hips, blonde hair, ocean blue eyes
Personality: kind, lovingly, easily embarrassed, truthful

Ryne slept peacefully in the cave, curling up next to the flames. He shivered from a draft and slowly woke up, realizing he wasn't home. "Where am I? What's going on?" He asked frantically.

(Hope that's okay?)
(Perfect! Thanks for joining! Im eager already to see Ryne's dragon form.)

The large dragon lifted his head, blinking as he had dozed.
"Hmmm, awake finally. I was starting to get worried." A deep voice came, it was semi familiar due to Midnight coming to see Ryne's father sometimes although they never really interacted. There was a scraping sound as the mighty beast rose, walking to the back of the giant cave.

The creature looked like most dragon drawings, but lacked the fire, roughness, and hate in the eyes. He lowered his head, looking at him. "You're in my home, our home I should say." The dragon stated.
Ryne backed away from Midnight, afraid of him. "What do you want with me?" He asked timidly.
"Dont fear me, I intend no harm." He said as gentle as he could. "You're here to be my mate and carry our children. Your father gave you to me. You are part dragon." He stated.
Ryne was surprised at this revelation. "I'm a dragon? Why did you bring me here?" He asked worryingly.
He snorted, slightly annoyed. "I just told you. To mate with me and have our children."
"What?! I can't have children! I'm a man! It's.....it's impossible!" Ryne stated as he backed away.
"Not for dragons." He said, with every step back he took another step closer, he knew they'd reach the back of the cave soon. He sensed the deep fear, he hoped it would trigger his change into his full form.
Ryne panted heavily as he was afraid of what Midnight might do.

(Idea: what if Ryne's dragon form isn't unlocked right away?)
The dragon sighed. "I suppose ill leave you be." He rumbled annoyed with him. He turned around, walking to the front of the cave

(Sure that's fine!)
Ryne calmed down a little and walked up to Midnight, sitting beside him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,236 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,392 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,290 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,213 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8