Summer Love (closed)
"I came here for a vacation. Why won't you tell me what's going on?" Ryne asked.
Analia sighted and went under water, and emerged closer to him and sat on a rock letting him see her tail "because Im a mermaid, you just saw a nymph pass by and the hooves you hear? not horses but centaurs, this is our forest and we are in mating season...humans boyfriends, lovers and husbands have come to mate and carry the children of their girlfriends, mistresses and wives" she said softly "that is why you need to go"
Ryne gasped at the sight Analia's tail and at the revelation. He gave a slight blush on his face. "Does this mean you are finding a mate?" He askedz
Analia was surprised and smiled, she was too young for the elders to allow her to have a mate.... "maybe," she said eyeing him "you know anyone that might want to be my boyfriend?" she asked softly and she touched his forehead as if checking for a fever "I think the forest its getting to you....everyone is wired to mate...Im sure you wouldn`t have asked that if we were some other place, you seem a nice guy Ryne, and you need to go now, before an elder finds you and kills you for breaching into our secret sanctuary or someone takes you forcefully as a mate"
Ryne blushed as Analia was close to him. "You are beautiful. But I dont understand, I found this site being advertised. Why would this place be advertised if it's secret?" He asked.
Analia paused to think about it "I don`t know...some girls don`t have a partner yet, maybe they try to lure guys here to see if they wll take them as mates, or others take more than one boyfriend," she said letting out that she also feared some could have lured him here as food for their young.
"Aren't you alone? Maybe you and I were supposed to me?" Ryne suggested
Analia smiles "I am....but elders consider me too young to have a mate," she said her hand curiously touching his face "you skin is soft..." she said not really knowing what she expected, he was the first human she saw "maybe...I don`t know....you looking for a summer love? my mom says you humans like that...and we...we take what we can, after all our race is dying out," she said softly.
"Your race is dying? Alright, I can help if you'd like?"
Analia looked at him "you don`t know me and don`t know what you are offering...you are really willing to carry and birth my child? it would also be your son and daughter...and a son and daughter would need a father at least one they can see every summer" she said softly "what if you marry a human? you wouldn`t care for my children anymore, wouldnt visit them anymore..."
"I want to be with you." Ryne blurted out. He blushes deeply. "You are kind and sweet. And I always wanted a family of my own." He explained.
Analia smiled "you mean that?" she asked coming closer, her hot breath on his face and her body shinning under the sun as her scaled glimmered.
Ryne nodded. "You're very beautiful. I don't mind having a child with you." Ryne stated.
Analia smiled and kissed his lips, she tasted sweet to him and was quite warm, "we should go then...I`ll take you to my home, so we can dance tonight," she said meaning that they would mate.
Ryne nodded as he went with Analia.
Analia took him underwater guiding him deeper and deeper into the lake, where no human could go without special equipment but as he held her hand Ryne found he didn`t need oxygen and the pressure of the water wasn`t crushing him, she took her to an underwater cave and they came to the surface of an innerpool on the dry part there was a bed made of sea sponges "this is were we will mate...once you are pregnant you will be able to breathe underwater without my help but mating...must be done here till that happens"
"Wait! Don't you mean you'll get pregnant?" Ryne asked.
Analia chuckled "what? no! I`m female, its the male that carries the child and gets pregnant" she said sure she had said so many times "you okay? why would you think I would get pregnant?"
"That's how humans get pregnant! The females carry the babies! I thought mermaids and humans were the same?!" Ryne exclaimed.
"really?" she asked not imagining herself pregnant "no...no women we are too weak for that, men are stronger, they bear the children, a women would die if she had a child, your women must be then stronger than you men" she said surprised

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,083 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8