Summer Love (closed)
"I don't know if I can do this." Ryne stated.
Analia looked at him "I wont force you, I can take you back if you want, so you can go back home," she said smiling at him
Ryne thought for a moment. "I'll do it. I'll get pregnant." He stated.
"you sure?" she asked her hand touching his face once again, "I really don`t want you to do something you don`t want..." she said.
"It's alright. I did say I wanted a huge family. I didn't say how I got it." Ryne said playfully.
"you want many children?" she asked smiling and looking at the sponge bed on the dry cave and she smiled, her hands roaming his chest and shoulders, he was strong...he would bear many children..."can you help me out of the water? my tail is usless on dry land.."
Ryne nodded as he helped Analia onto the bed. "Now, any requests while we do it?" He asked sheepishly.
"I wouldn`t know this is my first time," she said as he laid her on the sponge bed "I do know you need to be relaxed helps the conception," she said as she closed her eyes even here below water she could feel the call of mother nature asking all the living things to reproduce.
Ryne nodded as he slowly moved his hands up Analia's body and started to play with her breasts.
She moaned surprised by the feelings he was causing her, she didn`t knew she could feel like that..."Ryne...what...what are you doing?" she asked moaning "keep...what is it...what are you doing?" she asked softly
"Just thought I could massage your breasts. I could stop?" Ryne suggested sensually.
"No..." she said and panted "can you...take my bra off?" she asked blushing at the thought of him doing that "but...you are still fully clothed...its not fair" she said as the only cover she ever wore was her bra.
Ryne nodded as he slowly undid Analia's bra. He returned to massaging her breasts, playing with her nipples.
She blushed, her breasts had a few freckles and were of a good size, she moaned as he kept touching her "dont stop..."
Ryne nodded as he continued to massage Analia's breasts. He felt the need to please his lover.
Analia smiled and reached for his lips to kiss him she was starting to feel hot, her scent changing to atract her chosen mate.
Ryne felt more attracted to Analia, even though he was already attracted to her before. He noticed her opening was open and he started to strip, exposing his member. He then entered her, pumping into her.
Analia cried as he entered her as she had never been penetrated but the ache quickly turned into pleasure, her arms went around his neck as he pumped into her.
Ryne pumped faster into Analia. "You are so tight! You are so beautiful."
Analia kissed his neck and squeezed her inner canal and smiles "you are so hansome..." she whispered between moans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,249 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,729 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8