Summer Love (closed)
Ryne went faster and faster into Analia. He climaxed into Analia but he didn't stop.
"keep going...just like that...Oh Ryne..." she moaned as the eggs on her womb were fertilized and started to move into him through his penis bringing some discomfort as they were the size of small marbles.
Ryne grunted as he felt a discomfort. He kept going despite it, going faster into her.
she was wet and warm for him and was crying in ectasy his name.
Ryne went faster before climaxed into Analia again. He rested his head on Analia's breast, using it as a pillow as he listened to her heart.
as he climaxed again, more eggs were fertilized and moved into him and she smiles as he plays with his hair "don`t move...stay in..." she said kissing his forehead, her heart going a mile per hour.
Ryne nodded as he started to suckle Analia's breasts.
She moaned as her eggs kept going into him an smiled running her hands through his hair.
"When can I leave?" Ryne asked as he kissed Analia.
"till you feel no eggs going into you," she said softly gasping as a rather large one passed from her to him "I think those might be twins..." she said grinning.
Ryne groaned as he felt the eggs enter. "How many will I get pregnant with?" He asked.
"Im not sure still...you did released twice on me," she said as she moaned as another egg went past and by the size it was twins again. "I have counted six by now...eight with the twins that just passed..." she said smiling "we got two pairs of those," she said smiling.
"I'm worried. If I get pregnant, I don't know if I can carry them. Human women usually carry one or two, sometimes 3 or 4." Ryne stated.
"mer babies are much smaller," she reassured him "with this much it will be as if you were carrying two or three of your human babies, merbabies are the size of a fist when born" she said making a fist with her hand to show him the tiny size "they are very fragile at birth...you will be okay though don`t worry" she said "besides I think those were the last ones, I dont feel anything, you?"
"Just feel like my stomach is full. Anything else I need to know?" Ryne asked.
"well the forest is..has a different time that your human world you might be mothns here even years and when you go back home it will be as if only a few weeks have gone by," she said smiling as he gets out of her and she hugs him. "but are you feeling good?" she asked kissing his lips.
Ryne nodded. "I feel okay. Just feel like I ate too much. I'm kinda tired too." He said as he gave a little yawn.
Analia smiled "you should rest...tomorrow you will be able to breathe under water and I will take you to my home," she said smiling as she cuddled against him, finding she could use some sleeping too.
Ryne nodded as he began to fall asleep. He slept for hours, unaware of what was happening to his body.
His body was adapting to carry the babies, he grew gills under his collarbone and his skin felt dry out of water, yet the sponge bed was keeping him and Analia hydrated and his belly grew gently into a small swell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,719 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8