Not Exactly Prince Charming (Closed with MinxVeren)
At the feeling of warm seed invading and planting itself in his insides, Alender finally let loose a long wail before he fell unconscious, humiliated and destroyed inside.
Sir Xavier Devachi had become silent, panting from time to time while he reached down and pulled his manhood from the man's sore and bleeding entrance. He had wiped himself clean on the man's clothing, sighing softly as he calmed down.
(Where do you want him to wake up?)
(In his castle.)
By the time Alendar stirred, he felt worse than he ever had before. He felt a throbbing pain in his backside and his wrists ached. He hissed as he attempted to rise. As he looked down at his wrists, he noticed that they must have been bound. His vision blurred and his head pounded from the after-effects of the knockout potion that was given to him.

"Ughhhhhh..." was all he managed to moan.
Xavier waited for his beloved to awaken, sitting near the window of the castle while staring silently out it's clear glass. When he did awaken he stood to his feet, venturing over to hi while brushing his fingertips against the man's face. "Well now .. you have finally awakened my dear rose."
Alendar slapped the foreign fingers away from his face. "Ugh...wha..." he moaned, raising his head. As he looked up and saw his rapist, his eyes flung open. "No! You! Get away from me!" he cried, trying to get up and run but falling back down from weakness.
Xavier had sighed with irritation as his fingers were slapped away by the male, watching him with a smirk as he watched him struggle to escape. He followed after the man that he had captured, reaching down and grabbing ahold of him by the strands of his hair. "Well well well .. where do you think you are going. You belong to me now. You might as well get used to it. This is your life now."
"You have made me nothing! The only thing you did was rape me! I have no reason to be here!" Alendarr hissed angrily. He yelped as the awful man pulled again at his hair. "I speak the truth!"
Xavier had rolled his eyes with irritation, contnuing to drag his slave across the floor as if he was nothing more than a piece of trash. "Be silent you wretch! .. be glad that I did not kill you yet!"
Alendarr almost wished to die, but he kept silent. He would not fight back... for now. "Very well," he gritted through clenched teeth, "what would you have me do?"
Xavier tapped his chin in thought, raising the young slave up to his knees while standing before him. "I wish for you to pleasure me now my dear." He said in mock amusement at the young man's suffering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,128 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,209 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8