Dragon Bride (closed)
Ryne gulped and nodded. He got on his hands and knees, waiting for Adam. "I'm ready."
Adam growls low and grabs the boy's hips tightly as he rubs his cock up and down the crack of Ryne's ass. "Oh my mate, you're gonna love this." he whispers in his brides ear.
Ryne shuddered in anticipation. "Please make it quick." He moaned.
Adam lined up his cock and slammed forward into him. He murmured words and made most of the pain fade into pleasure for his Ryne.
Ryne moaned in pleasure and a bit of pain. "Do whatever you want! Just fill me up." He moaned.
Adam growls and pushes Ryne's front half down against the silk bedding forcing his ass up higher. He pulls his cock back then slams forward over and over moving faster with each thrust.
Ryne moaned as he gripped the sheets. "Please cum! I want your seed!" He begged.
Adam lets out a roar and pounds his ass without stop. His knots starting to grow so large. "Oh yess so tight, be prepared" He howls so loud the cave starts to shake and he slams forward shoving his first knot into Ryne's womb and the second one right into his ass locking them together as he cums and cums, pouring his seed into his bride filling him so full his belly starts to swell so large it pushes him back up onto his hands.
Ryne moaned as his belly grew and grew. "so hot! So full!" He moaned before he collapsed from pleasure.
"Mmm" Adam hummed in delight, "You will be huge by this time tomorrow. The eggs grow very fast and in huge numbers. I will always keep you full. The eggs will be about the size of a watermelon by the time they are ready to come out." He gasps and bucks his hips as he pumps out more cum.
Ryne moaned loudly, unable to hear Adam's explanation. He gave a faint nod as he began to rest.
Adam smiles and rubs his brides belly as he curls around Ryne and falls asleep.
Ryne fell asleep instantly and slept till morning. When he woke up, all he could see was a pink ball in front of him. He then realized that it was his belly. His belly took up most of the bed and was filled with life. Ryne wanted to move but his belly was too big.
"Ahhh mama is awake." Adam says teasingly. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he brings over a plate full of fruits and sausage and eggs. There surrounding had changed instead of a cave it looked like a huge log cabin. "This is my house, I don't always stay in the cave but I figured that if I was to take a human mate, I would need a place to fit a human's needs."
"I'm so big. I can't move." Ryne said amazed as he rubbed his belly. He smelled the food, his belly giving a massive growl.
Adam smiles and sets the tray down on the bedside table then piles pillows up against the headboard and helps Ryne sit up then sits beside him and helps him eat. "Don't worry once you lay our eggs you will be able to move around the house soon enough. I'll give you however long you need in between batches. What do you think my love?"
"Thank you. When will I lay the eggs? Also, can you rub my belly?" Ryne asked as he ate.
Adam smiles and rubs Ryne's belly gently "Well it depends on how many you are carrying, The more you are carrying the sooner you will nest. I had put around 16 inside you so I would estimate it to be soon. You have been asleep for a little over a day. If I put over 25 inside you, they will grow almost immediately and will want out as soon as my knot's deflate." Adam kisses his bride's gigantic belly. "Eat and rest, tell me when you start to feel a big shift down. That will be the signal."
Ryne nodded as he ate as much as he could. He moaned and squirmed underneath Adam's touch. "Is it bad if I want more?" He asked.
"No, but for your first batch I just had to make sure you would be able to handle this and if you want more, next batch I'll give you as many as you want." Adam smiles and continues to rub Ryne's belly, and pressing light kisses to it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,011 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8