The Master (closed)
Kage removed the bindings but placed a collar around Ander's neck. "Come my breeder. Better come with me."
Ander cuffs and chuckle as the chains been removed but a collar replace them. he look afraid at his master and nod, as he stood up and follow him, crawlling on all his four like a dog.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Kage smiled as he took Ander to the bathroom. He removed the collar and grinned. "get in the shower."
Ander stood up and did as his master ordered him. he get inside the shower, placing his hand protectivly around his swallen middle.
Kage joined Ander in the shower and started to lather Ander's sensitive belly. "I wonder how many I can fit in you?" He said sensually.
Ander moan and close his eyes in bliss. "i.. i dont know master. is that not enough?" he blush as his cock get arose by Kage teasing his belly.
Kage grinned. "I want to find out." He said sensually before he pressed Ander's body against the shower wall and entered him. He started to pump deep into him.
Ander moan as kage fuck him from behind. he support himself on the wall while his master horse cock drilled deep inside his birth cannal. his belly bounce up and down and he feel Kage hands press on it hard. he howl in pleasure, his cock already full eruct. "mmm master ohh master ngh you so big and strong! i cant resist to you anymore! ahhh !!" he shout, as his master balls slap on his ass, ramming deep inside his strech hole like oil machine.
"nghh mmm yess fuckk soo deep gwaa!!".
Kage smiled as he pumped faster into Ander. After several minutes, Kage climaxed into Ander. But he didn't stip, he only kept going, intent on making his breeder huge.
Ander shout as Kage fill his womb so full of cum and still keep pumping feuriosly with no mercy. his belly expand even more. he fall forward, his hand protecting on his belly as he sigh and start to crawl away from his master, as he feel suddenly a strong foot pressing on his drenching cum's ass and pins him down. he look back. "no... no master.. please.. no more! its too much!"~
Kage grinned as he kneeled down. "You can't runaway my breeder. You belong to me, so you will do as I say!" He commanded.
Ander's ass hole was dripping cum all over the floor. he see his master grins with lust as his cock was arose again and stand full erect pulsing with thick veins and huge balls. "no.. master.. i will burst if you keep cumming inside me" he start, as he feel he been turn around on his back~
Kage didn't listen to Ander and kept pumping into him. Ander's belly grew larger as more and more of Kage's cum entered him.
Ander lay on his back and buck his head and grinned his teeth hard growl hard as he focus on keeping all the cum inside his huge bouncy belly.
Kage rubbed Ander's belly soothingly. "Good boy. Keep it all in and let the babies grow." He said.
Ader wonder when Kage will finish cumming inside of him. "mmm nghh yesss master i will!!" he cry out in pleasure, panting.
Kage smiled as he rubbed Ander's belly. His belly grew under Kage's hands, tooling up most Ander's belly.
Ander get up after Kage stop cummimg in him. he rubb his huge belly and growl. "im hungry" he said.
Kage grinned. "Then you can have some of my dick. I have lots of sperm ready for you." He stated excitedly.
"Im hungry for a real food" Ander stated back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,325 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,212 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8