Roleplay (closed with nurse)

So, can you start? Talk about your character
Name: Lana Hale
description: tall, straight blone hair, grey eyes, slender and curvy
personality: she´s very outspoken, and likes to party. she´s quick to act and that often gets her in some kind of trouble.
bio: She´s a junior at college and is studying law and applying to enter law school, she lives with her boyfriend in a small co-ed apartment.
Name: Henry

Looks: Average Heigh, Average build, short, wavy, brown hair, green eyes. He is very pretty, but shy.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, intelligent, optimistic, happy and a little stubborn. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided

History:Jeremy loves reading, disney and childs. He likes to read, dance, sing and help people. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act.

Henry sat on the toilet seat, looking at the pregnancy test in his hands, feeling tears flow from his eyes. He did not know that Lana would say, and I was afraid that she broke up with him when he found out he was pregnant.

Henry went into the room, sat on the couch and waited Lana arrive
Lana arrived much latter that afternoon, her blonde hair a bit messy and she was really tired, yet it was clear she had been out having some drinks. "Henry? baby?" she called letting her hair loose and discarding her high heels. the apartment was quite dark and that unsettled her. "baby you home?" she called.
(11-30-2014, 06:15 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana arrived much latter that afternoon, her blonde hair a bit messy and she was really tired, yet it was clear she had been out having some drinks. "Henry? baby?" she called letting her hair loose and discarding her high heels. the apartment was quite dark and that unsettled her. "baby you home?" she called.

"Yes, i am" said Henry, crying
Lana frowned as she entered the room and turned the lights on. "Henry, did something happened, why ...are you crying?"
(11-30-2014, 06:28 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana frowned as she entered the room and turned the lights on. "Henry, did something happened, why ...are you crying?"

Yes... Lana... Remember that night when we... had sex? Well, i forgot to use a condom, and now i'm pregnant
Lana´s face paled "you...what?" she asked "Henry we...talked about this, we are not...we can´t have a baby Im entering Law school" she said seriously and frowning.
(11-30-2014, 06:44 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana´s face paled "you...what?" she asked "Henry we...talked about this, we are not...we can´t have a baby Im entering Law school" she said seriously and frowning.

"Yes, i know... OH, I'M SO SORRY, LANA" He cried
Lana sighed and sat next to him "its okay...don´t cry please...are you a hundred percent sure you are pregnant?" she asks trying to calm herself down
(11-30-2014, 06:57 AM)nurse Wrote: Lana sighed and sat next to him "its okay...don´t cry please...are you a hundred percent sure you are pregnant?" she asks trying to calm herself down

"yes, i am."
Lana sighted but nodded "well its...okay," she said "how...far along?" she asked a bit scared
(11-30-2014, 10:56 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana sighted but nodded "well its...okay," she said "how...far along?" she asked a bit scared

"Two months." Henry said, feeling sad. "Are you mad with me?"
"no, its just...not planned," she said "it will ruin all my plans but its okay I guess..." she said "Henry...have you gone to the doctor?"
(11-30-2014, 11:05 PM)nurse Wrote: "no, its just...not planned," she said "it will ruin all my plans but its okay I guess..." she said "Henry...have you gone to the doctor?"

"no... Not yet" Henry said, tears in his eyes, because he knew how Lana's plans were important to her.
Lana sees him "Henry why are you crying, its okay really, Im the one that got you pregnant right? in any case Im the one who should be crying seeing Im the one that wronged you, I know you wanted to wait till marriage..."
(11-30-2014, 11:26 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana sees him "Henry why are you crying, its okay really, Im the one that got you pregnant right? in any case Im the one who should be crying seeing Im the one that wronged you, I know you wanted to wait till marriage..."

"But... I'm afraid you don't love me anymore."
"Don´t be silly I do love you Henry," she said kissing his lips "so we arer really going to be parents huh?"
(11-30-2014, 11:29 PM)nurse Wrote: "Don´t be silly I do love you Henry," she said kissing his lips "so we arer really going to be parents huh?"

"Yes" Said Henry. He was so worried, thinking that Lana would not love him again, but now he was happy. "I am so excited. I think i should go to the doctor, to see if everything is okay with him."
"him? what if its a she?" Lana asked and smiled "you want me to go with you or you prefer to go alone?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,433 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,975 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,099 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,766 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,030 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,795 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8