Naruto RP (Closed with dolria1 )
A fandom RP, I know odd. But I wanted to give it a shot. I think this will have Mpreg in it later Xp anyways...

Name: Kouta Tourishi
Looks: Tall, lean male with bright Sapphire eyes and similar colored hair, which is short and leans to the left. Wears a bandanna style forehead protector. Out of duty he often wears large pants and sleeveless shirt with fish nets and a large Jonin sweater over it. Scars on back and tattoo on left shoulder.

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, stubborn, honest, worry-wart, clumsy,serious, loyal

History: Kouta grew up in a small village in the northern part of the land of fire. He learned basic ninja arts there. At around 20 his village was attacked and he was captured and experimented on. He was found in the forest near Konoha later with vague memories and lots of injuries and scars. He was brought back and healed and stayed under watched until he settled in for living and training more. A few years later and he now works as Anbu, not known to everyone, for the Hokage.
Dislikes: Squid, fire, soy sauce, long times out of village.

Kouta stretched, long arms going up as he yawned. He pulled his front door closed and after making sure it was locked, headed out. It was one of his days off and he thought he would start with a long walk around the village. he didn't get many chances to do so. His bandanna was on backwards, hiding most of his brightly, unruly hair. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, the male smiled to himself, the early morning sun just warming up the chill from the night.
Name: Omenai Yu
Description: long purple hair, green eyes, athletic body, short figure, 1.65 m
history: Yu was one of the personal guards of Nidaime Hokage, Senju Tobirama. After the hokage was killed, he wonder the world and return to konoha as a body guard Anbu. He hide is attraction to men, espacially from Kouta.

Yu search for Kouta. He wasnt anywhere, even not in his appartment. Finaly he find him when he walk on the street. He put a hand on his shoulder. "Kouta". The male turn to face him. "The hokage ordered us to go out of emergency mission. He receive a report that the vilage of mist scouts have been noticed near the vilage. We have to gather intel and try to find out what they want. I know its your break day, but the hokage insist that i summone you. What do you say?".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The young male turned to listen, surprised to see his friend and team-mate here. He frowned as he was told about the mission, it was his day off and he had really hoped to do something relaxing instead. Ahh well, duty called! "Of course, of course. We should get going, but I need to grab my gear, wanna come?" He was wearing more civilian clothing and not proper Anbu armor.

Yu smile. "Ok boss. Show me the way" he smirks and the two anbu go togather to kouta house.
He lead him to his home, a small apartment in a three floor building. Unlocking the door, he left it open for the other Anbu. "Make your self at home", he offered, heading for his bedroom. He dug out his outfit and changed quickly. Pulling on his sandals, he came back, smiling. "Ready then?"
Yu enter the apartment, and he look how kouta change clothes. The sight make him shiver. He like Kouta. He like him very much. But he didnt know how the taller anbu will react if he will tell him so. He gulp and look down at the floor, blushing. "Kouta, there is something i nedd to tell you"...
"Hmmm? What is it Yu?", he looked up from where he was tying his gear on. He stood straight, seeing the look on Yu's face. He frowned lightly.
"Well, you see... before we go out to this mission i.. i just want to say.. that i.. i love you" Yu face turn red when he say that. "I always admire you since we were children and when we got adults i felt i get attracted to you more and more... and i afraid we wont return from this mission, so i just wanna tell you.. what are my feeling for you". He look up at Kouta's eyes, embressed from the situation and wait hopefuly for his friend's reaction.
Kouta blinked, face going more blank as his friend spoke. Oh... well. "O-oh Yu.... I never realized...", he reached to touch his shoulder, face softer, "We will get back just fine, and..... maybe we can do something together, I never though of it much but maybe we can try.." His offer was soft. he didn't love him the same way but he did admire his team-mate for many things.
"I see" Yu smile softly. "After we get back". He nods and turn to the door, as his team mate follow him. He sigh. He realy hope they will return from this mission alive...
He nodded, following him and locking the door again. They headed for the Hokage's tower, going up to his office where a couple more Anbu were, making up their little team. He bowed, standing in line to hear the mission.
"Kouta! Im glad you hear!" The hokage stated. "Im sorry to summon you in your break day, but we spotted some military activities of the mist vilage near the vilage. I want you and Yu will investigate this activity. We have no peace contract with the mists, so be carefull. The could be hostile" The hokage exclaim. "That is all! Good luck to you too!" He rise his hands and the too bow to him as they leave for their mission.
He greeted the Hokage with a low bow and insurance that it was fine. He nodded at the info and followed Yu out, heading towards one of the village gates, holding his cat mask in his hands. "Shouldn't be too bad, we need to be careful though, they will attack if they see us spying. One of us will have to go and tell the village when we do find them", he talked as they slipped out into the woods surrounding the village.
Suddenly a few shurikan send to Kouta direction. "Here they are! We find them! Kill them!!" The mist's ninja, ten of them, came out from the woods and attack the two. Yu was already at his way when he heard the shout. He run back to Kouta and deffend him in the last secont secrufising himself. "Kouta!!" He shout~"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8