Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun)
Jake nods "yes I carried those with. Hold on for one moment and I'll have your wound fixed up." He pulls up some cloth strips and puts a strange herbal paste on it. He wraps Hawke's wounds up with the bandages. "I put them with my cloak and I'll never leave anywhere without my cloak. No that disguise won't work anymore as they already saw you in it. We will get you a new one later."
Hawke's arm started to feel better with what Jake did, but they were still in pain, and that wasn't the only thing in pain. In his body, the dragon egg started to cause some internal disturbance. Hawke grabbed his pregnant belly and powered through it, with some heavy breathing and willpower. He looked at Jake and said to him, "Whenever I'm in some stress or something from the outside causes a lot of motion, my egg starts to shake a lot. The dragon inside doesn't know that causes more stress and creates more motion I assume," Hawke chuckled a bit after saying that. "But tell me, where are we, or where are we going? You said in beast turf right?"
Jake nods "yes in the center of Legauli is a village full of a peaceful sub race of beastfolk. They are kinkajou shifters, they have no warriors in the entire place. All weapons have to be removed before going in I know a place near there that's been long forgotten. As for were we are 20 miles west of that town we where in." Jake rubs Hawke's stomach "shhhh little one we will be safe soon no need to wiggle so much." He looks at hawke with a serous face "you hired me to protect you and I will do so with me life, but you need to stop hiding your pain from me or it will be harder for me to help."
"I apologize for keeping my pain in, but I was raised in a way to not show any weakness, not show any pain. I am a prince after all, even though I'll probably never be king, I was still raised in such a manner of high royalty. It seems the teachings have stuck to my personality," Hawke said, entirely without any strong feelings being given through his voice. Hawke rubs his belly for a bit, as it helps calm both him and the dragon down. After the time he's having now, he needs to calm down. "You know Jack, this is probably one of the few times I've seen you not act sarcastically or act seem to have a selfless care for others, or am I reading in too deeply? You don't have to answer, what we need to do is to follow you to your safe haven."
Jake sighs "the only time I care for others is if they have earned it. You have earned my respect as for holding the pain in I understand. I'm an assign and a merc showing weakness gets you killed." He stands and looks around making sure they haven't been followed. "if you want I can carry you till you have rested."
Hawke nods his head in agreement to allow Jake to carry him. He wouldn't, in his eyes, stoop so low and make someone else work so hard for him, but he was still in pain from the attack he faced earlier. "You can carry me, I already have knowledge of your strength and speed from the run you pulled earlier," Hawke said. And just at that moment, he heard from afar some voices yelling to each other, and what he can vaguely pick up from what they're saying is 'Have you found the prince yet?!' and 'When I find him, I'll slice him open!' and 'The tracks point to here!'
"Jake, I think it's best if we leave now," Hawke said, showing a worry tone in his voice, if ever so slight.
Jake nods and pick up hawke "shh they can't follow track if we are only in the trees." He jumps onto a tree and starts jumping from branch to branch doubling back on occasion just to be extra cautious. Anyone following his trail would become deeply confused. Certain the winding tree trail would keep them confused jake sneaks across the border toward Legauli. He only comes to the ground once they run out of forest.
Hawke and Jake had escaped their trackers, and they head off to the place Jake mentioned before. Hawke was about to ask some questions to Jake, question he did not know why, but most likely to break the silence that their journey so far has succumbed to. Hawke was stumbled at first on what to ask, but overtime he thought of some decent questions. What Hawke decided to ask Jake were, "exactly, how do you feel about having to protect a pregnant prince that is carrying the last dragon egg? Have you ever killed someone before? And what do you think happened with Gethin?"
Jake blinks at the questions but keeps walking. "I've longed to see a dragon, so this is the first protecting job that I really wanted to on. Your pregnancy is very interesting and I wounder if others will have to do the same once the dragon grows up. Yes I've killed people. As for Gethin I think he injured the griffin and got away." He doesn't mention the other option not wanting to stress the prince.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,197 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8