The Couple - Closed with Monkeypaws19 (a "The Chosen" sequel) Possible NSFW
Name: Jeremy

Race: Human

Looks: Average Heigh, Average build, short, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. He is very pretty, but shy.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, intelligent, optimistic, happy and a little stubborn. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided

History:Jeremy loves reading, magic things and childs. He likes to read, dance, sing and help people. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act.

Deslikes: He doesn't like wickedness, war, sadness, pain. Every time he sees someone suffering, Jeremy feels the need to help the person.

(do you want to start?)
Name: Koji Moon

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: Muscular build, medium tanned skin, yellow-green slitted pupil eyes, wild shaggy black hair, a large pair of brown wolf ears and matching tail. He has sharp teeth and claws. He always wears a pair of black pants and a golden crescent moon necklace heavy hooded blue cloak to hide his ears and tail. In his full form, he looks like a giant wolf with black fur and golden eyes.

Personality: Short-tempered, serious, doesn't trust others easily and usually remains on his guard around new people, very strong, smart ass, and a trickster. He is loyal and respectful to those who believes deserves it. He will defend those he sees in need of help. He is rough around the edges and takes time to warm up to others.

Bio: When the war started Koji's hidden village was attacked by those who were loyal to the Dark Legion. His entire pack was wiped out leaving him the last one. He has decided he wants make those who responsible to pay for what they did. Even if he costs him his own life.

Dislikes: Sweets, annoying people, the Dark Legion, getting wet, and stronger people bullying those who can't defend themselves.

Likes: Sleeping outdoors, forest, playing cards, drinking, hunting, and fighting whenever he gets the chance even if it's a tavern. Also he privately likes children and tells them stories of the past battles or folklore about his people.

(sure)
(12-26-2014, 04:56 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Name: Koji Moon

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: Muscular build, medium tanned skin, yellow-green slitted pupil eyes, wild shaggy black hair, a large pair of brown wolf ears and matching tail. He has sharp teeth and claws. He always wears a pair of black pants and a golden crescent moon necklace heavy hooded blue cloak to hide his ears and tail. In his full form, he looks like a giant wolf with black fur and golden eyes.

Personality: Short-tempered, serious, doesn't trust others easily and usually remains on his guard around new people, very strong, smart ass, and a trickster. He is loyal and respectful to those who believes deserves it. He will defend those he sees in need of help. He is rough around the edges and takes time to warm up to others.

Bio: When the war started Koji's hidden village was attacked by those who were loyal to the Dark Legion. His entire pack was wiped out leaving him the last one. He has decided he wants make those who responsible to pay for what they did. Even if he costs him his own life.

Dislikes: Sweets, annoying people, the Dark Legion, getting wet, and stronger people bullying those who can't defend themselves.

Likes: Sleeping outdoors, forest, playing cards, drinking, hunting, and fighting whenever he gets the chance even if it's a tavern. Also he privately likes children and tells them stories of the past battles or folklore about his people.

(sure)

(where should we start?)
Koji smiled as he held Jeremy's hand. They had won the the battle and dark legion had fallen. He kissed Jeremy gently and whispered. "I love you". After they had helped defeat the dark legion. The Alphas of the skies along with the Great Spirit the deities that Koji worshiped blessed Jeremy with a fertile womb to bare Koji's pups. They restored his virginity and any traces of other on his body as part of their blessing upon Jeremy's body. Koji was currently searching for a place they could call their new home. One that would be perfect for raising a big family of werewolf pups and plenty of space for Jeremy's siblings as well.
(12-26-2014, 05:07 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji smiled as he held Jeremy's hand. They had won the the battle and dark legion had fallen. He kissed Jeremy gently and whispered. "I love you". After they had helped defeat the dark legion. The Alphas of the skies along with the Great Spirit the deities that Koji worshiped blessed Jeremy with a fertile womb to bare Koji's pups. They restored his virginity and any traces of other on his body as part of their blessing upon Jeremy's body. Koji was currently searching for a place they could call their new home. One that would be perfect for raising a big family of werewolf pups and plenty of space for Jeremy's siblings as well.

Jeremy walked with Koji into the forest, feeling the breeze touch his face. His sister, Mary, and his cousins (who from now on would be his brothers since their mothers had died), Luke and Max, were with Jeremy and Koji. They were very happy about Jeremy and Koji, and were also excited about starting a new family. Jeremy looked at Koji and smiled.

"I love you" He said
Koji smiled back and kissed him gently. He loved Jeremy's sister and and cousins as if they were his own siblings. He proved to be very protective of them. When they had arrived to Jeremy's hometown he came across a group of boys bullying the two little boys. He instantly left Jeremy's side and snarled loudly at them. He bared his sharp teeth and claws at them scaring them into submission. He shouted at them about how he hated bullies and they were nothing more than cowards. After they ran off to hide from the scary wolf man. He turned to the boys and comforted them both before bandaging their scrapes. He told them who he was and showed them he wasn't a monster. He growled at the other villagers who shot the family dirty looks as a warning he wasn't going to put up with it. As they made their way to Jeremy's home and packed their things before leaving to find a new home.
(12-26-2014, 05:20 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji smiled back and kissed him gently. He loved Jeremy's sisters and and cousins as if they were his own siblings. He proved to be very protective of them. When they had arrived to Jeremy's hometown he came across a group of boys bullying the two little girls. He instantly left Jeremy's side and snarled loudly at them. He bared his sharp teeth and claws at them scaring them into submission. He shouted at them about how he hated bullies and they were nothing more than cowards. After they ran off to hide from the scary wolf man. He turned to the girls and comforted them both before bandaging their scrapes. He told them who he was and showed them he wasn't a monster. He growled at the other villagers who shot the family dirty looks as a warning he wasn't going to put up with it. As they made their way to Jeremy's home and packed their things before leaving to find a new home.

"Know, what, Koji?" Jeremy asked. "I feel really nice here in the forest. With you, i feel safe anywhere i am. What i am trying to say is if you want to live in a forest, camping, and living in a treehouse, that would be okay for me "

"For me to" Said Alice

"Yeah, living in a forest would be sooooo nice" said Luke.

"I wouldn't have any problem with it too" Said Max
Koji chuckled and kissed him. "Yes, I wouldn't mind that either. I have a feeling that our new home is this way". He replied as he listened to the Alphas guiding them to the center of the forest where the largest tree grew in the center of the forest. They smiled at the children's comments and chuckled softly amused in Koji and Jeremy's minds.
(12-26-2014, 05:33 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji chuckled and kissed him. "Yes, I wouldn't mind that either. I have a feeling that our new home is this way". He replied as he listened to the Alphas guiding them to the center of the forest where the largest tree grew in the center of the forest. They smiled at the children's comments and chuckled softly amused in Koji and Jeremy's minds.

"Wow" Said Jeremy, looking at the largest and tallest tree. "It is... giant. Magnific." He smiled. "I feel. Is here... Here is our new home. Can't your hear the birds chirping, and the sound of the river? It's so calm and confortable here" He runned to Koji and hugged him tight... "I loved it."
"Yes, the perfect home for starting a family of our own". He chuckled and kissed Jeremy as he hugged him tightly. "We haven't even stepped inside yet." He smiled and thanked the deities for their generosity. He picked Jeremy up bridal style and led the children into the tree though hidden passageway on the trunk. The inside of the tree was set up as a cottage with a second floor. It had a built in stair case onto the wall of the smooth walls of the tree that led up stairs to the bedrooms and a indoor bathroom. The bottom floor was a large open space with fur pelts for rugs and handmade furniture with soft feather pillows. It even had a stone fire place to warm the home and light it. The walls were smooth natural wood and had flowering vines that gave off a light wonderful scent.
(12-26-2014, 05:56 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Yes, the perfect home for starting a family of our own". He chuckled and kissed Jeremy as he hugged him tightly. "We haven't even stepped inside yet." He smiled and thanked the deities for their generosity. He picked Jeremy up bridal style and led the children into the tree though hidden passageway on the trunk. The inside of the tree was set up as a cottage with a second floor. It had a built in stair case onto the wall of the smooth walls of the tree that led up stairs to the bedrooms and a indoor bathroom. The bottom floor was a large open space with fur pelts for rugs and handmade furniture with soft feather pillows. It even had a stone fire place to warm the home and light it. The walls were smooth natural wood and had flowering vines that gave off a light wonderful scent.

Jeremy laughed when Koji picked him bridal style, and looked at the house. It was just amazing. Jeremy could really imagine growing a new family in there. "Oh, Koji. It's so... beautiful. Thanks."

"The high bed is mine" Said Luke, looking at the bunk bed

"Oh, damn, i wanted that one" Said Max, pretending he was mad with his brother
Koji chuckled and kissed Jeremy. "You're welcome, but it wasn't me who created our new home. It's a wedding gift for us from the Alphas". He told them as the Alphas chuckled softly at the boys exploring their new bedrooms. "There is more than one room you know Max.". He told him. Each of the rooms were decorated with handmade furniture and closets filled with clothes for each of the members of the family. The boys room's closets had simple cotton tunics and pants in different clothes. For Mary, her closet was filled with cotton dresses, skirts, peasant tops and accessories for her. Each of the rooms had murals of forest and mythical creatures painted onto the walls. Both of the boy's rooms had bunk beds with feather mattresses and thick warm blankets. Mary's room had a full sized bed with a feather mattress with a colorful blankets. "What do you say we go see our room?". Koji smiled and nuzzled Jeremy.
(12-26-2014, 09:47 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji chuckled and kissed Jeremy. "You're welcome, but it wasn't me who created our new home. It's a wedding gift for us from the Alphas". He told them as the Alphas chuckled softly at the boys exploring their new bedrooms. "There is more than one room you know Max.". He told him. Each of the rooms were decorated with handmade furniture and closets filled with clothes for each of the members of the family. The boys room's closets had simple cotton tunics and pants in different clothes. For Mary, her closet was filled with cotton dresses, skirts, peasant tops and accessories for her. Each of the rooms had murals of forest and mythical creatures painted onto the walls. Both of the boy's rooms had bunk beds with feather mattresses and thick warm blankets. Mary's room had a full sized bed with a feather mattress with a colorful blankets. "What do you say we go see our room?". Koji smiled and nuzzled Jeremy.

Jeremy silently thanked to the Alphas, and then smiled to Koji. "That's a great idea, sweet. Let's see our room."
"Thank you". Koji smiled and kissed him. As he carried Jeremy to the master room at the end of the hallway. Before opening the door revealing a large open room with a fine king sized four poster bed covered with animal pelts and silks in different shades of greens, blues, golds, silvers, and touches of pink. Along a large pile of pillows for the couple.The walls were painted with a beautiful mural of wolves of different sizes and ages. The closet was filled with clothing for Koji and Jeremy. Along with a few revealing sexy pieces for Jeremy to wear for Koji's eyes only. It had a connecting bathroom with a deep pool filled with warmed water, rose petals and scented oils. It had a pile of soft towels on a tray next to the pool. On the edge of the pool was a golden fish statue pouring warmed water from it's mouth. The only light in the bathroom was a series of small candles giving it a romantic feeling along with a trail of rose petals that appeared out of no where leading to the bed. Where a bottle of wine and pair of wine glasses sat on the night table beside the bed. "I think the great spirit and Alphas are trying to tell us something". He chuckled as they heard the alphas chuckling softly. "Yes, we want to see some pups crawling around soon". They added softly. As Koji blushed at their comment.
(12-26-2014, 11:04 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Thank you". Koji smiled and kissed him. As he carried Jeremy to the master room at the end of the hallway. Before opening the door revealing a large open room with a fine king sized four poster bed covered with  animal pelts and silks in different shades of greens, blues, golds, silvers, and touches of pink. Along a large pile of pillows for the couple.The walls were painted with a beautiful mural of wolves of different sizes and ages. The closet was filled with clothing for Koji and Jeremy. Along with a few revealing sexy pieces for Jeremy to wear for Koji's eyes only. It had a connecting bathroom with a deep pool filled with warmed water, rose petals and scented oils. It had a pile of soft towels on a tray next to the pool. On the edge of the pool was a golden fish statue pouring warmed water from it's mouth. The only light in the bathroom was a series of small candles giving it a romantic feeling along with a trail of rose petals that appeared out of no where leading to the bed. Where a bottle of wine and pair of wine glasses sat on the night table beside the bed. "I think the great spirit and Alphas are trying to tell us something". He chuckled as they heard the alphas chuckling softly. "Yes, we want to see some pups crawling around soon". They added softly. As Koji blushed at their comment.

(sorry for the late respond)

Jeremy sat on the bed, looking at the room and feeling amazed. He blushed when he saw his sexy clotches, and the, said "Well, i think we should make the Alphas happy. Let's make some puppies" He said with a shameless smile before kissing Koji warmly.
(It's cool)

Koji chuckled softly and kissed Jeremy back. "Yes, I agree. What do you say we test that bath first?. It would be a shame to allow it to waste that warmed water. "Also, I want to take our time and pleasure you as we create our litter of pups. Besides, I want a big family of them". He told Jeremy and deepen the kiss. Before removing his shirt and nibbled n his neck tenderly as he pulled Jeremy into his lap.
(12-29-2014, 10:05 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (It's cool)

Koji chuckled softly and kissed Jeremy back. "Yes, I agree. What do you say we test that bath first?. It would be a shame to allow it to waste that warmed water. "Also, I want to take our time and pleasure you as we create our litter of pups. Besides, I want a big family of them". He told Jeremy and deepen the kiss. Before removing his shirt and nibbled n his neck tenderly as he pulled Jeremy into his lap.

(sorry again, i was without internet)

"Sure" Said Jeremy. "Let's take a bath... together" He smiled "I want lots of babies too"
(It's alright)

"Thank you, I want a big litter of pups to fill up the nursery". He smiled and kissed him passionately. As he carried him to the bath after he stripped him of his clothing. He set Jeremy into the bath and joined him from behind.
(01-06-2015, 08:50 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (It's alright)

"Thank you, I want a big litter of pups to fill up the nursery". He smiled and kissed him passionately. As he carried him to the bath after he stripped him of his clothing. He set Jeremy into the bath and joined him from behind.

Jeremy kissed Koji on his lips, and moaned in pleasure "Yes, Koji." He ran his hands over Koji's head, and asked smiling "Who is afraid of the big hot woolf? I am not, sir."

(by the way, how many babies will they have in one pregnancy? Would it be like a human pregnancy, with 1 to 3 babies, or would it be like a woolf pregnancy, with 6 or 7 puppies - But small puppies, so that Jeremy will look like if he was pregnant with triplets?)
"Yes, so beautiful". He moaned and started to run his hands over Jeremy's body. As he returned the passionate kiss and held him close.

(How about at least 6-7 small puppies so it looks like he is pregnant with triplets)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,211 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,003 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8