Immortal Lover (Closed with Cashewmanz)
Name: Pentheus
Type: Mortal
Pregnancy: He is currently six months along with what he believes to be quintuplets, but he's not entirely sure about the number. The only thing he's certain of is that he's carrying multiples.
Looks: He has brown, curly hair, hazel eyes, and a fair complexion; looks young and cherubic. Although he usually wears a simple tunic, he now sports a gown instead due to his growing stomach. As mentioned above, he's already six months along with multiples and is sporting a pretty big belly, which contrasts with his short, petite stature. 

- - -

Judging by the shocked looks he received while on his way home from the marketplace, Pentheus assumed most Greeks weren't used to seeing an unaccompanied carrier sporting such a swollen belly. He merely ignored the looks and whispers, though, as he continued on his way, one hand placed against the curve of his stomach and the other tugging his cart full of goods along the dirt path. Thankfully, he lived out in the countryside, not too far from the beautiful oceans and forests of Greece but still close enough to civilization that he need not rely on what nature could provide.

His isolated home, which he had inherited from his deceased parents, was how he'd gotten into this whole mess to begin with, though. If he lived within one of the larger cities and had a constant stream of people in or around his home, he would have never welcomed in a strange man he didn't know, which is precisely what he'd done just six months ago. The slightly older man had been incredibly handsome when Pentheus first laid eyes upon him at the marketplace, and he'd been a rather charming fellow once they got down to talking. Pentheus didn't even mind when the man tagged along with him on his way home, nor did he find it alarming when the man began to flirt with him even more behind closed doors. The only time he felt uneasy was when he'd waken up the next morning in an empty bed, naked and flustered from the night he'd shared with the stranger. After that, he never saw the man again.

Some Greeks claimed that such a visit from an unknown man would be a sign that one of the Gods had paid a visit to the mortal world to feed their sexual appetites, but Pentheus had never considered himself lucky enough to be graced by the presence of a God, let alone bedded by one. So as the months progressed and his womb grew with life, he simply assumed it was the work of a mere mortal man that had only been looking for a quick night of fun. If it had been one of the Gods, they'd have surely contacted him again to see how their blossoming children were coming along. At least, he hoped they would.

Eventually approaching his little cottage on the outskirts of the city, he couldn't help but notice that the curtain he kept draped around his front door had been pulled back, signaling that someone was either waiting for him inside or had been there not too long ago. With 
no family or friends expected to come over that day, he was immediately suspicious of whoever had stopped by. "Hello?" He called out as he made his way to the door, careful to leave his cart outside in case it happened to be a robber trying to steal from him. There wasn't much inside his meager home, anyways. "I'm not looking to pick a fight, so just come out now before I fetch someone to--" 

He fell silent as soon as he stepped inside his home, eyes widening at the sight of a man lounging about in his bed. It wasn't just any man, though -- it was the same man that had bedded him all those months ago. "What are you doing here?" He immediately questioned, protectively placing a hand against his swollen belly. "H-How did you even find me again?"

- - -

Side-Notes: First and foremost, please read my proposal/contact info thread before responding. This is a bit of a historical/mythical roleplay that I'd like to try my hand at and is basically about a mortal boy falling pregnant with the children of a Greek God, but he is unaware that a God has impregnated him. If you're okay with paragraph/story roleplays and this plot, then feel free to respond as any of the Gods (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, etc.) and get this roleplay rolling! If you'd like to start a roleplay with me but don't wish to use this plot, then feel free to hit me up via private message and I'll see what we can do (either on this site or through email). I'd really like for this to be a long-term roleplay as well, so please only respond if you can handle that sort of commitment and if you're a decent writer (i.e. you write more than just one sentence, know your way around grammar/spelling, etc.) 
For starters, I love this idea! Along your lines of Pentheus being unaware that he's been impregnated by a God, would you want that being revealed to him in this first scene, or let the mystery play out a bit? I'd personally like to do that, mostly just so I can have some time to figure out which God would be most appropriate for this scenario. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He'd been sitting upon a bench just inside the door for quite some time. Well, it would have been a large period of time had he told it that way to Pentheus, but to him it had gone by in an instant and an eternity. He was wearing a toga that appeared white when you looked at it one way, but would shift in many colors as you stared or changed angles. His rose, showing his tan, muscular body to his old lover. The hair atop his head was a sandy color, and wound in tight curls as it fell around his ears and nearly to his piercing blue eyes. Not a single part of him looked disheveled or out of place, from the laurels resting on his head to the fine leather sandals laced up over his feet.

He circled around Pentheus, and looked him in the eye. "I am here to see you, of course. And to check on this," he grazed a hand over Pentheus' gravid stomach. "You are rather easy to find, though, so you should not be surprised. You stand out in a crowd and live in relative isolation. I was disappointed, to say the least. I wanted a bit of a challenge," he winked and sat back down.
I'm totally down for it being played out a little bit! It'll definitely be interesting for the roleplay, so I don't mind.

- - -

Pentheus didn't bother to look up at his lover until the man rose to his feet, which caused the boy to eye him suspiciously. He kept his eyes locked onto the man's as he circled around him and only moved back when he felt the man's hand graze his swollen belly. Having this near total stranger back into his life had him on edge and hesitant to let his guard down in the slightest, especially since he now had to worry about his unborn children.

"I'm sorry to disappoint," he replied with a roll of his eyes, "but I don't think you'll find any sort of challenge from me anytime soon. It's far too difficult to put up much of a fuss when I've grown so big." Once the man had sat himself back down, Pentheus waddled towards the heart of the main room and began to busy himself with cleaning up for his unexpected guest. Due to his nerves, however, he accidentally thrust his stomach forward and caused the nearest table to shake, which in turn made the objects on top of it spill over onto the floor.

"By the way," he huffed, leaning over to pick up a fallen book and broken vase. "How exactly did you know I was pregnant? I mean, you claim that you came by to check up on...well, on this." He paused to gesture down towards his gravid belly. "But how else would you know to come back if you didn't think I'd wind up with child? It's almost as if you wanted me to become pregnant." Eyes narrowed, he turned around to face the man, arms crossed over his chest. "When you came to visit me all those months ago, what exactly was your intention?"
He strolled over to help Pentheus pick up what he had broken. Such an impressive belly, he thought to himself, and not quite done yet. Our children shall be strong, I know it. He shook himself out of the trance he had fallen into and looked in his lover's eyes. "Let's just say that I had a feeling. I spoke with some very wise individuals, including the Oracle of Delphi." He watched Pentheus's careful gaze as he continued his story.

"She gave me a prophecy. She told me I was to become a father, not to one but to many children. She told me they were strong, but not yet born. She told me they would grow to be the fairest and the strongest in all of Greece. But they needed me. Without their father present they'd be lacking for such qualities, and my presence was needed to make them everything they could be," he placed a hand on Pentheus's belly, feeling a small wiggle beneath the gown--he gave a slight laugh at that. "I had known my children may be growing inside of you, but the Oracle removed all doubt.

"My intention was never to leave you pregnant and alone," he lied, "I appreciate all the beauty this world has to give and wish to experience it all. When I saw you, I knew that was part of it. But knowing that you are now carrying my children, I must be with you. For they shall be just as beautiful and special to me. There are things you do not know, Pentheus. Things you will know, yes. But not yet."
Pentheus watched in silence as the man continued to speak and explain himself, trying to determine if he believed his story. No one would dare lie about seeing the Oracle or fabricate a prophecy she had predicted; it would be far too disrespectful and might evoke the wrath of the Gods. He had to be telling the truth, which caused Pentheus to wonder what exactly was in store for their children.

The boy didn't flinch or pull away as his lover placed a hand against his stomach, although he did fidget a bit when he could feel the children squirming at their father's touch. If this stranger planned on being with him for the remainder of the pregnancy, he'd have to get used to such things. "You'll eventually have to inform me of whatever secrets you keep," he replied. "Seeing as that I'm the mother of your children, I would think that you owe me as much. 

"Until that time comes, however, I will still appreciate your presence nonetheless." He admitted, placing a hand over his lover's on his stomach. "I won't lie and say that it hasn't hurt me to be alone all these months, fending for myself while also fending for our children, but I am very much relieved to have some sort of help around here." Having a handsome, able-bodied man around would definitely be beneficial, to say the least. He'd be able to send his lover to the marketplace instead of forcing himself to waddle all the way there, get him to clean up around his home when his belly grew too big for him to do so himself, and above all else, have someone to keep him company.

"Could you at least tell me your name, seeing as that you already know mine?" He asked, offering his lover a faint smile. "I mean, I should know the name of the man that fathered my children, should I not?"
"You may call me Alexander," he responded with a smile, feeling more wriggling beneath his hand. He pulled away and began to walk about the small house. "I will make it up to you. Leaving you, I mean. I will atone for that by serving you and our children as best I can." He eyed several small wooden carvings lining shelves in an adjacent room, and recognized easily the Olympians represented in them. "You will learn enough in time. Just as you do not entirely trust me, I cannot entirely trust you yet, can I?" With that question he turned and gave a coy look to Pentheus. "Tell me, Pentheus. Are you a godly man?"
Pentheus was a bit taken back by the sudden question, but he merely nodded his head and followed Alexander's gaze to where he had the wooden carvings. "Indeed I am," he replied, glancing back at Alexander with a curious look upon his face. "Before I became pregnant and had an easier time moving around as I pleased, I used to visit the local temples and pay homage to the Gods. It's a bit harder to do so now with my size, but I do what I can to pray for them and stay in their good graces. Are you a godly man?" He questioned, placing a hand on his hip. "Or am I not trusted enough yet to know such things?"

With a playful grin, he made his way back out of the small home and went to collect the few goods he had managed to get from the local marketplace. He didn't have much to barter with nor much money to spend, but he was able to buy enough food and water to last him for quite some time. He waddled back inside with an armful of his purchases and settled them down on a nearby table, glancing back over at Alexander. "Anyways, if you're hungry I can get a meal started for us. It won't be much, but it's better than nothing."
"Godlier than you know," Alexander laughed. "My mother was a very religious woman. She loved the Gods and always felt very close to them. My father always wanted me to be educated. He taught me everything he knew, me and my siblings. Histories of wars and great cities back to the first days of man and the rule of the Titans," his eyes widened as he saw the food, "a meal would be great, thanks! Out of curiosity, do you pray to one more than the others?"
"My parents were the same," Pentheus giggled, sorting out the food with a fond smile. "They were both extremely devout, but my mother was the one who took me to pray at the temples when I was younger while my father was off working. I'm godly because of them; I feel it best if I continue worshiping and praying on their behalf since they're no longer able to."

Pursing his lips, he glanced at Alexander over his shoulder. "My parents and I used to pray to Ares more often than the others when my father was in the military," he admitted quietly. "We would ask him to protect my father and the rest of the troops before they set out on a journey -- he always came home safe and sound, so we would visit his temple quite often and bring offerings as thanks. But once my parents died, I couldn't find the heart to continue the practice." With a small shrug, he went to fetch a knife and cutting board for the meat, careful not to bump into anything with his swollen belly. "Why do you ask?"
"Curiosity, as I said. I must say that I do not meet many people who pray to Ares. His strength and ferocity are well known, but more often I'll find people in your situation would pray to Athena instead. Though you can usually tell something about a person based on which God they pray to the most. The Pentheus I know seems too gentle to be a devotee of Ares, in my opinion."
"The Pentheus you know? Alexander, you barely know me," he teased, returning to where he had laid out the meat and bread. "My parents thought it best to pray to the God that embodies war above all else, that way my father would be in his good graces when he went out to battle and his troops would be favored above the rest. That was many years ago, though. Now I simply pray to all the Gods and ask them to watch over me and the children.

"And I am only gentle if a situation permits it," Pentheus added thoughtfully. "I'm quite aggressive when I need to be, but I suppose that that's because my mother raised me in such a way. She didn't want me to allow others to take advantage of me simply because I'm a carrier; she wanted to make sure I could speak up for myself and hold my weight around other men."
"Well perhaps I should get to know this...aggressive Pentheus, hm?" Alexander looked at the young man and could see some pain in him as he spoke of his parents. He hoped he could reach out to him to make him feel better. "I'm sorry your parents aren't around any more. You father must have been incredibly brave, and your mother sounds strong and fierce. I think I would have liked them."
"I think you would have liked them too," Pentheus replied quietly, placing a hand against the swell of his stomach. "They were killed by a few rogue bandits on their way to the marketplace -- wrong place, wrong time. Local officials saw to it that the bandits were killed for their crimes and no bandits dare lurk around these parts any longer, but it was still at the cost of my parents. I was their only child, so this home and most of their belongings simply went to me."

With a small frown, he returned his attention back to the task at hand, beginning to chop up the meat so that he could cook it over his small fireplace. "Anyways," he cleared his throat, "you won't be seeing aggressive Pentheus anytime soon. It takes quite a lot to get me into such a mood, and I'm not up to getting into any sort of quarrel while I'm pregnant."
"That's awful...but at least you're safe now. And I'll be here to make sure of it, don't you worry." Alexander tried to smile at him, but Pentheus was far too invested in his cooking to notice. He felt a pang of guilt knowing that he almost abandoned him, being hardly more than a boy to raise several children all on his own. He resolved again to help.

"Well, I suppose that's good," Alexander said, somewhat disappointed at the failure of his flirt, "wouldn't want anything to happen to you or the babies. Do you know how many you've got in there?"
Pentheus stopped his chopping to glance up at Alexander, a small blush coming across his cheeks as he did so. "I think I may be carrying five," he admitted, "but I can't be too sure until I finally give birth. It has to be quite a lot, though, if I've gotten this big so quickly. We'll just have to wait and see how many I have in a few months time, hm?

"They already seem to like you well enough," he added thoughtfully. "When you put your hand on my stomach, it's almost as if they could sense that it was their father reaching out to them." Scooping the meat onto his cutting board, he made his way from the table to the pot he had hanging over his fireplace, gently brushing by Alexander as he did so. "It's good that you're here now; I don't know if I would have been able to handle all of them on my own."
"Five..." Alexander let out with a sigh. It was a shocking number, unheard of even to him. Still, he couldn't help but be proud that his seed had begot so many children. It gave him bragging rights for sure. And the thought that it could be even more? He was both incredibly nervous and extremely excited at the same time. "That's amazing, Pentheus.

"That did make me feel nice. And they felt strong to me, so I don't think we should have anything to worry about save your own mobility when it comes time for them be born," he joked, but became more serious when he saw a fleeting look of worry on the other man's face. "You'll be fine now that I'm here. More than fine, truly. I'll make you comfortable."
Pentheus couldn't help but laugh at how shocked and amazed Alexander looked, obviously taken aback by how many Pentheus carried inside his womb. "It wasn't just my doing," he teased. "After all, it takes two to make a child -- your fertility is just as important a factor as mine. But next time we decide to share a bed, perhaps we should aim for one or two little ones rather than five."

With a fond smile, he attempted to waddle back towards his work table, but found that his back was beginning to have aches and pains. Already, the heavy weight of his stomach was taking its toll. "I surely hope you do," he murmured, gripping the side of the table. "Could you, um, help me to the bench? I'll let the meat cook and cut the bread later; I think I may need to have a bit of a rest."
"Of course," Alexander rushed to the pregnant man's side and helped ease him to the seat. He gave his back a little rub before double checking the meat. "We may not have to worry about that next time. I may need to share your bed before this pregnancy is over, if you'd feel up to it. Seeing your pregnant form and knowing it's because of me? That's turning me on quite a bit." He took a seat next to Pentheus and leaned back.
Pentheus' entire face flushed a deep red when he realized what Alexander was saying, both shocked and slightly aroused at the fact that the man considered him to be alluring in his current state. "Y-You want to bed me again -- even when I'm this big?" He asked, eyes widening slightly. It had been so long since Alexander had slept with him that Pentheus nearly forgot how it felt to be bedded by a man as handsome and well-endowed as his lover. The thought of their passionate night together caused him to blush even more and hide his face behind one of his hands, the other pressed tenderly against the swell of his belly.

"Perhaps we can have a bit of fun tonight," he finally replied. "The only time I've ever shared my bed with a man is when you filled me up with your children and I haven't even bothered to take another lover since then, so I may be a tad bit inexperienced in the matter. I just...well, I just can't believe that you'd find me appealing when I'm so heavy with child."
"If carriers were more common, I'm sure you'd have plenty of suitors. But it's a good thing they're not, because that means I get you all to myself..." Alexander almost purred as he whispered near Pentheus' ear.

He cupped a hand around Pentheus' belly and rubbed it slowly. "I can't believe you'd say that," Aleader said, feigning offense. "I want you more than ever. You carry the look well. And as for your experience...I did offer to help you, did I not?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,214 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,007 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,203 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8