The Market (Open RP)
"I'm really used to carrying this heavy belly." I said as I patted my own.
"Like I said, you're a better man than me." he winked, spencer patted the front of the man's belly. The two began to walk again. between the position of the first baby's head and Spencer's hard on, he felt like there was a bowling ball in between his legs. Spencer struggled to take each step. "What have you been craving lately?"
"Eh, nothing too special. But I have been eating a lot of stuff with pickles." I said as I patted Spencer's huge belly.
"That's funny, so have I" he said. he would have put his hand over the man's on his belly, but he was so big he couldn't reach. "I made an ice cream sundae yesterday with hot sauce in it, the next thing I knew, I was eating chicken wings and chocolate fudge, and I wonder why I've gotten so fat."
"Well, you ARE pregnant so you're supposed to gain weight. The last time I went to the doctor's, I was weighed in at 450 lbs."
"But you have three more inside of you than I do. and you're also a bit taller than me." he frowned. Spencer couldn't help but notice is belly may have been a bit bigger than before.
"My doctor says I should slow down on the snacks, but when you've got 5 kids growing inside you, it's pretty tough not to do so!" I said with a laugh as I rubbed my own belly. "I don't care if I get bigger than a blimp; as long as my kids are content, then I am as well."
"I can definitely relate to that." Spencer said as he felt some strong movement behind his tennis ball sized belly button. Things started to get pretty active inside him at that point.
"Looks like the twins're getting active in there, huh?" I asked as I looked at his belly.
"yea, its a regular wrestling match in there." he said. "I've been pregnant for so long, I don't think I'll ever have them."
I put my hand on Spencer's belly, feeling the twins kick against my hand. "Wow. They sure are moving in there!"
the movement of the twins is becoming slightly uncomfortable, but I tolerate it. "yea, it's surprising considering how little room is in there."
"Yeah, considering how big your belly is." I said with a chuckle.
"well at least I don't have too much longer with it," I said as my belly began to bulge out a bit.
"Yeah. Soon you'll have two children to take care of." I said as I patted Spencer's belly.
"I'm so excited to meet these babies, I can't wait to see the faces of the ones who've been kicking and punching my insides these last 9 months." I said while grabbing a few last minute snacks from the shelves. I begin to waddle slower as my belly seems to feel heavier, and my cock still hard from before (luckily my belly is still hiding it from everyone). "So is this your first pregnancy?" I asked.
"Yeah, this is my first." I replied.
"me too, I can't imagine doing this again." I said. "I was planning on making some extra food tonight, would you want to come over for dinner?"
"Yeah, I'd love to!" I said as I patted my stomach.
"Great, i just want to grab a few move things on the way to the register." i said having trouble balancing due to my size.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,094 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,460 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,599 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15