Experiment Slave RP (Open)
Micheal POV
Looks away from the voice and crys silently at how exposed he is and how much pain he was still in after the births. Eventually the lighter contractions help birth out the afterbirths. He feels very tired at all the work and just wants to be left alone but knows that's not going to happen since he knew that from the first time he gave birth.

Croix POV
Flickers his tongue out in a smile. "Thank you for the praise that you have given me." He says in a raspy, rough snake like voice. "I take pride in this human. He has produced great young us." Looks over to her with a hungry look in his eyes. "You know I can fertilize those eggs inside of you for ya." Smiles showing his sharp teeth as he places a clawed finger underneath her chin.
Granting a Life.
Adelphi Soulstorm

Adelphi closes her eyes and tilts her head back feeling the claw under her chin, enjoying the attention for a moment and then opens her eyes again.
She glances down toward her tummy for a moment upon hearing Croix's offer and feels a spark of arousal, but she knew there was work to do.

"I would love to be bred by you Croix, however I have my orders and the report here says I am to take an inventory check of all captives, recording their names, species, type of pregnancy and health status.." she explained, pulling out a report from the emperor himself issued to all breeding facilities.

"The data is to be collected so that we have a background reference before we introduce the new AccelaPreg Serum developed by our scientists on the Homeworld.." She parts from Croix's close encounter and looks around for a list of captives.

"I'll need a tour of the facilities.." she states and then she looks to the grimacing Micheal and the afterbirths "Good boy.." is all she offers, in a condecending manner. Then she takes a narrow slender probe and inserts it into Micheal's bleeding birth canal. Meanwhile she looks back to Croix "We can start with this one.." She looks at Micheal "Name?" she asks bluntly, awaiting his reply
Micheal POV
"Gahh..." He grimances in pain and tries to move his body away from the pain with no luck. He tried relaxing but that didn't help either since all he could think about was he had something inserted to his sore hole and he would tense up again.

Breathing out he listened and realised that the other person asked him something. "Micheal...Micheal Grimm. Age...23. Please take that thing out...gahh..." He banged his head against the pain at the dicomfort of probe being in it.

Croix POV
He smiles even after his offer was shot down but oh well he would have her eventually most likely. Most of the people that weren't abducted would come to him eventually which made him popular for that.

"Well I can help you with the tour. Although out stock is starting to get low on carriers but they all usually give us multiples." He smiles as he watchs what she's doing. "As well as my offer still stands about breeding you. I think actually seeing you walking around with my young inside of you would be a complete turn on." He said bluntly as he takes a step back from her and Micheal with a smile on his face at the thought.
Granting a Life.
Adelphi Soulstorm

Adelphi continues her work with a clinical detachment from Micheal and Croix. She always made a clear distinction between work and play.. and she smiles litening to Croix and anticipating the play!

The probe buzzed in Micheal's tortured birth canal and then there would be a warm sensation as it began to heal his injuries slowly, the whole process would take around ten minutes.

In the meantime she documented Micheal's name, age, race, status and all other vital statistics. Once the report had been completed on Micheal, she moved closer to Croix until her hips rubbed against him and her tail began to coil his thigh. Leaning her head to look into his eyes her forked tongue flickered out, and then slithered back in. "So.. I'd be interested to know if your priority would be to re-breed this man or to fertilize my eggs?" she asked, enjoying the game of making him choose between duty and self gratification, it made her feel as though she had some power to command..

"What if you could do us both at the same time..? I have some experimental technology which can enhance you to have two cocks.. you can do us both at the same time!!" She grins, her claws dragging gently across Micheal's stomach as she spoke.. and fantasized about having Croix fertilize her brood.
Adelphi Soulstorm

Adelphi looks over at Melissa and smiles "Oh don't you worry dear, I have brought something from the Homeworld which can speed things along.. you'll be giving birth in no time!"
Melissa lovingly rubs her stomach and cries, she wanted to protect her unborn but knows that she ultimately has no control over what will happen to her or to them.

I guess i'm going to end up like poor Michael, bred over and over..
Adelphi Soulstorm

With a smirk Adelphi looks Melissa in the eyes "If you're lucky.. if not you'll die giving birth.. but if you behave then I might be able to get you some home comforts.. and if you give birth to a human child then you can raise them, most of the time!"
Micheal POV
"Nhhh..." He groans as the last bit of his wounds were healed and lays limp on the table. "Please just leave me be." He says as he tries to cover himself up slightly with his hands but with out any success. "Can I at least have a shirt?" Starts swatching at her hands to keep her from scratching him."

Croix POV
Smiles down at her "I will keep my one dick thank you Miss Adelphi. It would be an interesting to do you both but I think you will just have to learn that you have to wait till it's your turn." Smiles and clicks his teeth toghter as he takes a clawed hand around Micheals wrist and pulls him off the table causing him to help in pain and squirm against him. "But I can easily finish up with this one and then please you and add to the young count. Two things down in about the same amount of time."

Unzips his pants that he wears and shoves himself inside of Micheal as he lets out a screams. He starts moving Micheal against him working him to Micheals breaking point. "Such an easy breeder." Smiles as he continues moving him against him and looks to Adelphi. "I think you might have to heal him again. I think he's starting to bleed again." Smiles knowing he's being rough with him. "I could always tone it down for you if you don't think you can handle me." Smirks at her as he pulls Micheal off of him.
Granting a Life.
Adelphi Soulstorm

She watches Croix, the master at work and she could see his reputation is well earned. With one hand sliding down her tummy and between her thighs she observes the brutality of Croix and it only serves to arouse her.

"Please don't tone it down on my account.. I want to feel everything you have to offer!" she reveals with a cold smile.

She glaced to Melissa and smirked a little, she couldn't wait to make the human female go into labor with an experimental accelerated pregnancy.
(from my cell u can hear a groan) OOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
"Man, what a creep." I thought as I was resting in my cell.
Micheal POV
He cried softly after he was brutely taken again again for the third time since he got there and he knew for sure that he was going to get pregnant again from Croix brutel attack. If only he didn't have to be the carrier of the now new babies that would soon be growing inside of him.

He felt like his legs were jello now and knew he couldn't walk right now. After being humilated now he just wanted to be left alone and knew he would be eventually. Still in Croix arms he was being carried back to his cell where he would so eventually grow bigger with young.

Finally after what seemed a while he was back in his corner and huddled up like a ball.

Croix POV
He was quiet happy now after his release and still enjoying the compain of Adelphi. "Well here are the others in the cell. You can test them out and see how they are doing health wise since you still have work to do." He smiles and gestures to the others in Micheal's cell.

Keeping a close eye on her ever since he meet her back in the birthingroom he was collecting the hints of how much he was actually turning her on and thought that he would keep up the act and real her along. He wanted to hear her beg to be able to carry his children. He then looks over to newest one in the cell. "What your tongue breeder. I have an inning for those that mess up my workers like you did to two of them putting you into this cell." Runs a claw down the newest additions belly.
Granting a Life.
Guys ( i whisper) i gotta escape i think im going into labor.
My characters:

Name: Sam Allen

Pregnant with 5, in his 8th month.

Sam layed slumped against his cell rubbing his large stomach trying to endure the pain
I stared up at Croix and sneered at him. "Well, maybe if those two clowns didn't try to feel me up like they did, then I probably would not have decked them like that. Besides, I didn't hurt them too badly, just a couple of black eyes."
Adelphi Soulstorm

Adelphi stood back and observing Croix work she felt a quiet admiration. She attempted to hide the fact that she was rubbing in between her thighs by moving her clipboard down.

"Mmmhmm.. yes, very good.. this one is a strong breeder" she says gesturing to Micheal.

Her scent would become apparent to those of her race, she was highly aroused and had a clutch of eggs awaiting fertilization. She turns her attention to the one who had roughed up the guards and walks over to his part of the cell with Croix. Occasionally her tail would brush up along Croix's leg which was a clear mating sign..

"Oh you are the one who caused damage to our sentry, that won't do.. what do you usually do for punishment around here Croix?" she asked with a malevolent smile, her eyes turning to the man as she began to come up with awful and wicked ideas, as long as it didn't hurt the young the breeder carried then anything was possible.
Micheal POV
He head everything they were saying. The woman was quiet wicked by her looks, thoughts, and deeds he thought to himself. Worst of all they were now picking on the new guy that had only been there a few days now. He wanted to say something to make them stop but that wouldn't be possible.

A couple of seconds later he turned on his otherside and went over to Joshua. Crawling up behind him I let him rest against me. "Don't worry Joshua. I'll be here to help you with the labor." I said as I tried to get him as comfortable as possible in his present condition. "You can hold my hand if you want to for the pain." I held up my hand for him so he wouldn't feel so alone.

Crox POV
I watched her out of the corner of my eye seeing how much she was trying to hide her arousal from me. It was hard playing cat and mouse but eventually I would win and have my trophie. With her right by me now showing obvious signs that she wants to mate with me that was hard to keep myself from grabbing her and doing whatever I wanted to do to her, to her body.

He grits his teeth and sneers down at the carrier. "I can not punish him during this stage of his pregnancy. My suporier would get mad if I punished one so close to giving birth." He runs a sharp clawed finger down the carriers belly. "Unless you want me to deliver these babys now and you struggle to live due to excessive blood lost from being cut opene?" I questioned him and stood up straight and saw what Micheal was doing. "I will be back for Joshua when he's more close to giving birth." He stated and turned for the door.

He put a clawed hand on Adelphi's waist and moved her out of that cell. Noticing her still aroused movements and her hand still between her thighs he decieced he was actually to play with her. "Maybe I shouldn't have to breed you after seeing how big the carriers are in that cell they do promise multipules. We can only use you as back up if our supply of offspring gets low." He said teasing her as he all but backed her up into a wall putting and hand on her belly. He wanted to see her walking around with his young inside of her. He breathed out a rough sigh cursing how aroused he was.
Granting a Life.
Aldelphi Soulstorm

Shrugging off a little of the disapointment of not being able to torture what she believed to be the inferior race, she resolved to follow Croix as he got her worked up into a lustful frenzy. It was not long before she couldn't hide herself anymore and once they were getting out of the cell and he began to say that he might not need to breed her her eyes widened suddenly and her tail curled around his leg a little tighter.

"Please don't say that, I've been wanting to mate with you since before I even met you.. oh the things I have heard, I was drawn to you and now I am here right before you.." She explains as her exoskeleton began to withdraw on its own, revealing her flesh mounds and pert nipples. This was a clear sign of readiness and many parts of her exoskeleton retracted and revealed soft, delicate.. fragile and sensetive inner layers.

"Ohhhh.. please.. please Croix, I want to carry your seed..!" She begged, imploring him to take her right there and then.
Name: Zann Treuflight

Years held captive: fist day

Personality: Scaired, shy

~zann wakes up and looks around with the unknown area. he trys to move but can't get up~W-Were the fuck am i?!~zann yells in a scared tone~
Name: juan

Years Captive: 0 (just got in)

2 months pregnant

"scared" what did they do to me?

i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock