Experiment Slave RP (Open)
Melissa, clinging to her stomach, looking terrified for her unborn children pleades with Croix "but it's only been six months"
Croix leave her alone.
Everyone suddenly heard grunting as I was thrown into a nearby cell with a gargantuan belly poking out of my musculsr frame. The two guys that had caught me were missing some teeth and they were in pain as well, one sporting a black eye and the other's nose was bleeding. They slammed the door to my cell and locked it as they left to tend to their wounds.

"Yeah, you two better run, or I'll give you guys another ass-whupping!" I said with a chuckle as I sat down and rubbed my massive ball of a belly. "Pah, those stupid lizards. Tried to feel me up...buncha creeps." I didn't even realize that I wasn't alone until I thought I heard someone else talking.
You shouldn't have done that - now they're gonna be pissed!
"I was just defending myself and my brood from those guys." I said with a smirk. "Besides, that isn't the first time they've done that to me. I take it you guys are in the same boat?"
(05-02-2012, 07:40 PM)bellylover Wrote: "I was just defending myself and my brood from those guys." I said with a smirk. "Besides, that isn't the first time they've done that to me. I take it you guys are in the same boat?"

i'm 6 months pregnant, - I don't know how many i'm having, I mean there's no ultrasound or anything here but I can tell it's more than one when I feel them move at the same time, I think it's two.
"Ah, I see. I think I'm sporting more than that in here." I said as I patted my huge belly.
Croix just took one of us for delivery, he says he might take me too I'm scared.
"Yeah, I've seen him before. Huge lizard guy? Those were some of his cronies." I said. "How2 many other people are in there with you?"
I'm in here almost ready to pop. Scared like crazy. I have at least 2
"I think I might have more than two in here, like maybe even more than humanly possible."
Micheal POV
He cries out in pain as he feel like he is being split in two and having trouble birthing out the first child. "Nnn...." He pushes again not getting very far since it was so big. "Please...help me...Oh God!" He yells as another contraction over takes his body and he has to push again. It got stuck at the shoulders and he yelled out in pain as he continued pushing tearing himself in the process. One more final push and the first baby came out looking like the things around him and he about screamed out in terror after seeing it. Now he was going to have to push out another one but had to wait for the next child to drop into his birth canal.
Granting a Life.
Michel Michel are you ok? What are they doing to you?
"Sounds like he's giving birth to those monsters."
Micheal
The next child was coming and my body was preparing for it as the contractions rolled through my body. "Nhh..." I bore down at the pressure as I screamed at the unsettling feeling and wanted it out. I pushed again and could feel the head emerging from me. I pushed again and it was a lot easier than the first time. Then it was out and ii panted in relief.
Granting a Life.
How are you doing Michel?
I rubbed my stomach as I looked around the cell, seeing several other people in the other cell.
Character Sheet 1

Name: Adelphi Soulstorm

Race: Unknown (Hybrid, half human)

Appearance:

Job: Recently transferred medical expert, specializes in human physiology

Personality: Is cold towards human breeders but males in particular, she has a soft spot for females but can be cruel and sadistic at times

Not pregnant but has a slight bulge in her tummy from unfertilized eggs which are due to be expelled soon with her uterus lining which occurs each month
"Oh gawh...that hurt..." I said almost lifelessly as I lied there not wanting to move. Then Croix picked me up and brought me back to the cell with everyone else where I huddled in pain from the birth of both of those things. I was tired and didn't want to think about getting pregnant agin. "Horrible...horrible things...I want to go home" I mumbled to myself and I stayed in my little ball not wanting to really look at the things around me.
Granting a Life.
Adelphi Soulstorm

Adelphi enters the area of the facility where the captives are located, her hips swaying slightly with the weight of her tail counter-swaying as she traversed the corridors. She saw that one male in particular was giving birth and decided to come and witness the almost unbearable agony he would be experiencing.

"You must be Croix, I am Adelphi from Sector Eight, I just transferred here to provide medical assistance. How may I be of service?" She asked Croix, staring at the male who was birthing with delight

"You have produced healthy offspring" she stated in an icy tone to Micheal, and started to cut both of the umbilical cords so she could give the twins a quick check. After checking their breathing and shining a light into their eyes she approved them to be accepted.

"Well it looks like you've torn yourself, but we will have to wait for the afterbirth before we can sew you up.." she said, not administering pain relief at all and just staring at him, waiting for the contractions to start and deliver the afterbirths.

"I see you are an efficient breeder Croix! Your reputation is almost legendary, I am excited to work with you!" She says with a slight smile of pride, glad to be able to work in this particular sector with the famous Croix Palidine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,558 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,296 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock