Trapped (OPEN TO ALL)
Allion saw someone he recognized and waddled over to him. "Jack? How did you get here?" He didn't expect to see the male there and was sitting right beside him.
Jack turned towards Allion. He didn't notice anyone he knew there and so far only Allion paid any attention to him. "I played hookie, you figure out the rest." He explained. "What did you do to get here?"
"Tried to free some people here and got this. Least I can still move around. Damnitt I just wanted to get them out. I just....fuck!"
"You got of lucky" Jack said. "They were so mad, a whole day was wasted because nobody was there go do any research on the others. They injected me with all sorts of stuff. There's twenty one babies in me, and most weigh like 13 pounds." He spoke while rubbing his own belly. "Im a month overdue too."
Allion frowned and held Jack. "These guys are idiots...since they forgot I actually have claws...now if I can get a needle and thread and alchohol. Then I could cesareans....or just force open the holes." He puffed and laid a hand on Jack's large belly. If something wasn't done soon somebody here was going to be hurt, badly.
Jack smiled at how Allion was comforting him. "Like we can get anything like that in our delicate conditions." He said. "I wonder how overdue I'm going to be before I eventually give birth, if ever."
" I still can move around....and I've been waiting for one of these assholes to come in here. Just one chance so I can go full animal mode on them."
"Somehow I can move too. I could help." Jack said with a smile. "They better get in here soon, they're going to at least feed us....right?"
"THey should. I'll hide behind the door and jump the ass." He said his claws out in their length of six inches. "Damn these are too long."
"The better to claw them with." Jack joked with a laugh.
"Exactly....and these things get hard to cut...." He looked at Jack's large belly and then at all the others that were trapped like him. "I'm going to get everyone out of here....if its the last thing I do...."
Jack nodded again. "I sure hope so, none of us can actually attack anyone like this...."
"Rawr...I'll shred them like ribbons....damn it's cold in here!" He said shivering a little bit as the air hit him.
"It sure his...." Jack replied. "I wish we could at least wear clothes....Not like I'd fit anyway."
"Hmmm, I'm still half beast....I wonder." He got up and then went on all fours a few feet away from Jack before going into his animal form. A five ft tall panther standing on all fours. He walked back over to Jack and laid down. "Here try laying against me. I should be a lot warmer now. That goes for all of you, if you have the strength to make it over here, I'll try to keep you warm."
Jack smiled. "I appreicate it." He said gratefully as he laid over to him. The heat felt so much better on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,239 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,564 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,632 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,307 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15