An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)
Shiina nodded and Venus immediately jumped off, Jerned got up as he picked up the two children and swung them onto his shoulders, the two weressquealing loudly.

"Thank you my love." Jerned said as he kissed Ryne
Ryne smiled as he returned the kiss. Madison walked in and smiled as she brought her paint brush. "I guess I did say I have to. Alright Maddie, all yours." He said as he lifted up his shirt and exposed his belly. "Yay!! Thank you mama!" Madison said as she started to paint.
"Next time, please remind Madison that she has canvas in her room." Jerned said as he kissed Ryne again before leading the threw older children out the room, "Well be at the gardens if you need us." He called in a very casual manner.
"Wait! You can all paint on my belly too. It's big enough for all of you." Ryne stated.
Sapphire shook her head, "We need to help father with ... Something." She said with a cryptic smile as her other siblings giggled.

"But really Ryne, come to the gardens later okay?" He said with a smirk as he kissed the top of Ryne's head.
"Okay...I guess." Ryne said as he wondered what they meant. Madison started to paint Ryne's belly, using different colours for her drawing. Ryne had to stay still, even though the brushes were ticklish. "Done!" Madison said after a few minutes. Ryne slowly got up and went to a mirror to see what Madison painted. What he saw gave him a smile. It was a drawing of him, Jerned, Madison, Shiina, Sapphire, Venus, and other little people Ryne could imagine as the babies he was carrying. He could see the castle on the right side of his belly and a few flowers on his left. "It's beautiful Madison." He said as he leaned down and gave Madison a peck on the cheek.
Meanwhile Jerned and the children finally finished preparing the surprise baby shower for Ryne, Shiina and Venus were at the orchestra, helping out and Jerned was prepping himself for the speech and the song he was tosing for rRyne, all four of them were already changed in formal garbs and have invited Ryne's parents and people from different kingdoms along with inviting his own parents.
Sapphire was doing the flower arrangements when she saw her maternal grandparents. She smiled and waved at them before Ryne's mother began helping her with the special flower arrangement.
"ohh Sapphire! You are so cute! I can't believe your mama gave me such a beautiful girl." Ryne's mother said happily. "If only your grandpa could see how big you've gotten! You're becoming a young woman already."
Sapphire smiled and hugged her grandmother, "Thank you grandmama." She said before going back, Jerned approached her, placing a tiara on her head with rubies adorning its peak before putting on his crown, he nodded at his mother in law before checking on Shiina and Venus who wore golden circlets with three drops of sapphires upon their brows, the sign that they were not next in line to the throne, Sapphire smiled and got off from the table before taking Ryne's crown from its stand, "I will fetch mother now!"

And so, she ran up the steps, wearing a formal ruby gown and her tiara firmly on her head, she knocked gently on the Dior before opening it, "Mother, the King asks for his Queen's company in the royal gardens, royal guests from different kingdoms have arrived to discuss marriage with your first batch of children." She stated formally, behind her stoic face, she was trying not to laugh as she said what her father told her to say, "It is needed that you come immediately."
"Alright. Let me get dressed." Ryne said as he got dressed in royal grabs that were loose around his belly. He waddled outside, holding Sapphire's and Madison's hands before arriving at the garden. "What's all this?" Ryne asked.
Jerned smiled and walked towards Ryne, kissing him, "Surprise!" The crowd yelled as they showered the family with confetti. Jerned smiled.

"I hope you enjoy my singing." He murmured before the orchestra began playing.

"Say you'll share with me each waking moment
Let me turn thine head with talk of summertime
Say you'll stay with me now and always
I promise you that all I'll say is true
That is what I promise you.

Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
I'm here
No one could harm you
Your fears shall never find you

I shall grant you freedom
A world without the night
And me always beside you
To guard ypu and to guide you

I shall share with thee one love, one lifetime
You'll be saved from the dark solitude
Say you need me with you here...beside you." Jerned paused and kissed Ryne again, "Anywhere I'd go, you'll be there too. Ryne, that's how much I love you." He whispered as he embraced Ryne and kissed him again.

Loud cheering from the crowd was heard along with clapping.

**So I've got a quick idea on a premature birth for Ryne during the baby shower and the babies have to be incubated and fuarded,. Of course I need your consent though. **
(I'm not very fond of it unfortunately. Sorry)

Ryne smiled at Jerned's singing. "I don't know how but you managed to make me embarrassed and happy at the same time." He said with some light tears in happiness.
**Okay, just asking.**

He smirked,"Uh-huh, but admit it, you enjoyed it didn't you?" He asked with a grin as he kissed her.
"Of course. But is this your idea or did the kids convinced you?" Ryne teased playfully.
"No, it was entirely my doing." He said proudly as he led Ryne to a table and had his spouse sit there.
Ryne sat down and tried to get comfortable. He rubbed his belly to calm the babies down.
Sapphire then approached the table , carrying a vase of the flowers she has arranged earlier and she placed it on their table, "Love you mother." She murmured as she went and kissed Ryne.
Ryne kissed Sapphire's cheek. "I love you too. Very much."
Sapphire smiled and went back to her father as they continued, giving Ryne different gifts and the like.
Ryne smiled as he opened the gifts. He showed off some of the gifts, like new babies clothes, toys and books and various other things for him and the babies. "Thank you all for these gifts." Ryne said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,190 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg