An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight)
Slowly, Jerned began sliding his thick cock into Ryne, hoping he shan't harm his new husband.

"Just...just tell me if it hurts." He whispered as he began thrusting in and out of Ryne.
Ryne groaned in pain as he felt Jerned enter him. He then started to moan in pleasure from it.
He continued at a steady pace, though his arousal was dictating that he go faster with no mercy. He then began to be strong with his thrusts, bending down to kiss Ryne's neck and biting at his ear.
Ryne gripped Jerned's shoulders as he increased his pace. He moaned uncontrollably. "Please fill me up! I need it!" He begged.
As if listening to Ryne's please, he gripped his husband's hips and thrust in deeper, moaning as his cock released his seed into his husband's womb.
Ryne moaned loudly as he released his seed onto Jerned as he was filled up. He panted heavily as he laid on the bed. "If I get pregnant, how long will it be?"
"Three months give or take." He said as he slid out and laid beside Ryne, panting, sweat running down his pallid face.
"And I'll carry one?" Ryne asked as he nuzzled Jerned's chest, finding comfort in it.

(Can he get pregnant with quads?)
((Sure))

"Not exactly." He said apologetically, "More like multiples, but we're not sure by how many." He added hurriedly.

"You know I was part of a triplet?" He asked with a bit of pride in his tone.
"What?! Multiples! I don't know if I can handle that!!" Ryne exclaimed, worrying that he wouldn't survive the pregnancy.
"But you can, my mother survived so why can't you?" He stated bluntly, a grin appearing on his face growing.
"Your mother is an elf. I'm a human. Your logic seems a little out there." Ryne said unamused as he turned away from Jerned.
Jerned rolled his eyes, "My mother was the human." He said with a smug tone, "One of the youngest too, she was only nineteen when she married my father." He said proudly.
"And I'm still young. I don't want to talk to you." Ryne said with a small pout.
"Yes, you are young. At least a toddler." He stated bluntly, it was clear he was amused with Ryne's antics.
"Go away. You're jokes aren't helping me feel comfortable." Ryne stated as he covered himself with the blanket.
"Suit yourself, but I'll be hanging around." He said with a grin.
"You don't know when to quit do you?" Ryne asked from underneath the covers.
Jerned grinned, "I guess you can say I don't have quit-tance to quit." He said with a very amused grin.
Ryne groaned at the joke. "Perfect. I'm stuck with kid before I'm even pregnant. I'm going to bed." He said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,531 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,837 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,183 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg