The Super-Soldier Project (Closed with cashewmanz)
The sun was beating down on the field as male soldiers waited outside the clinic, some showed anxiety clearly in their faces while some were stoic and calm.

"Colonel Sanders is here!" Came the excited whispers of the Privates and rookies as they eyed the female corporal commander, her hair tied tightly to a bun, she cast a stern grey eyed look at the boys, shutting them up.

You waited in front of the door of the clinic, nervous and slightly afraid. That was when the Colonel entered the clinic, she looked at you and nodded.

"Don't be scared, the super soldier project isn't as bad as it sounds." She said comfortingly.

---

Name: Cadette/Colonel Andrea Marie Sanders
Description: Auburn hair that is never out of a tight bun, grey eyes, tanned skin, coarse hands, toned or athletic body

---

Name:
Description:
How many baby/ies:
How far til due date:
Months pregnant:
Birth plan: Natural/C-section
Name: Private Brandon Eckhart
Description: Buzzed dark brown hair, green eyes, light skin. Skinny but muscled frame from military training.
How Many Babies: Currently unknown, too early to tell.
How Far Along: About 5 weeks

Brandon stood at attention as his C.O. walked among the ranks. They were a small number, these volunteers. Understandably, not many wanted to be a part of producing super soldiers. Frankly the process had been emasculating for him already. It was a far cry from what he'd felt joining the military a year prior. He stood silently as he waited for the Colonel to finish addressing the group.
"Good morning Privates, Sergeants and Captains. Welcome to the Project Superman, this is simply a nine month project where you will be carrying multiple super human children in you. They each range from ten to fifteen pounds and bigger than an average infant, your commanding officers and me, your corporal commander, have picked lots on who our charges are."
She said with her clear voice, ringing through the special project barracks, her eyes falling on each of the Cadets, staying minute longer on Brandon before she continued, "We needed men for you are stronger and can last through the unmedicated pain on childbirth. Thank you for joining this project." She nodded and gave a salute the the volunteers, awarding each a medal of valiance, however, she presented Brandon with a second medal, it was a pin, "My great great great grandfather's." She said, pinning on the Napoleonic Medal onto Brandon's uniform. "You are my charge."
Brandon gulped, both at the description of the process and the close contact with his commander. "Yes, ma'am! Thank you, ma'am!" He sounded off, hoping that he was up to the standards she needed. The optimist inside of him said that he was--why else would she have chosen him? But the other part of him still felt nervous and scared, worried that he'd under-perform. "Permission to speak, Colonel?"
"Permission granted." She said as she gestured for him to follow her.

"Speak quickly, you'll be taken to a cabin next to mine." She explained briskly as she walked beside him.
"Well, it's a minor point, really. But, do you really want to give me this medal. I imagine it's very important to your family, and I'm afraid I haven't done anything yet to be worthy of the honor, ma'am." He picked up the pace to follow Andrea's long strides.
She shrugged, "I think you deserve the medal, after all, the embryos injected to you are a mixture of yours and mine. No point in ignoring that also, I was observing how you were, despite being frightened, you decided to volunteer. For that I commend you." She said with an approving smile.
"Well thank you, then. I hope I continue to prove worthy of the honor." He said as they continued walking to their cabins. "If you don't mind my asking, what's this all going to be like? What can I expect to happen?"
"I can't say, never been pregnant before in my life." She said with a quick shake of her head, "Anyway, if something goes wrong, my cabin is next to yours so just yell okay?"
"Yes, ma'am." Brandon saluted and walked into his cabin. It was a simple thing. A bunk with a single pillow, a nightstand and a small closet and chest ofirst drawers. There were a few luxury items he saw--a large armchair with a small television. The biggest treat was his own private bathroom. He felt pretty comfortable with his current situation. 
Andrea went back inside her cabin and looked into the mirror, fixing her hair into a tight bun.
The next morning found Brandon hugging the toilet bowl as he threw up loudly. He hadn't felt this sick in years, and was incredibly worried. He shouted for Andrea between bouts of vomiting, hoping she'd hear.
Andrea woke, her hair was disheveled and surprisingly, it was out of her bun. Hearing Brandon's voice, she got on her feet and ran in holding a pistol and a first aid kit, her hair partly covering her face.

"What's wrong? What happened?" She asked as she looked at him, worry outlining her hard features.
"I just...feel sick..." he said, embarrassed at how prepared Andrea looked. He hadn't meant to worry her, but he was concerned. "I've been throwing up all morning, and I've been up for hours! Is this normal?"
She sighed and sank to his level, rubbing his back, "It's normal. It'll last for at least four months." She explained to him as she continued to soothe his back.
"Ugh, really?" He looked at her as he wiped the vomit from his face. "I think I should brush my teeth or something...sorry to scare you," he said with a guilty look on his face.
Andrea nodded, "It's alright. But next time, please think clearly if what you are doing is reasonable." She said gently, though there was still a hint of concern in her voice.
"Sure thing, ma'am." Brandon proceeded to bathe and ready himself for the day. Once dressed in his fatigues, he stood outside Andrea's cabin at attention and awaited her command. 
"At ease" Was all she said before nodding toward the many troops marching past them.

"You have a special formation over at the lake, your partners, being me and your commanding officers will be there. So double time soldier, cause you only get a few months to train...like four months." Andrea explained as she sat on the damp grass of the training grounds.
"Ma'am! Yes ma'am!" Brandon sounded off and walked himself over to the lake shore, where he found several other soldiers whom he recognized from the first few days of the program. He saluted the trainer and fell into formation as they began running drills. They weren't as intense as the ones he'd been used to, so he couldn't particularly complain. He enjoyed working out, though, so he figured he'd best get in the time now before he was limited.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,955 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,186 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8