The Favour asked and The Price Demanded (Closed with SRuiz)
His name was Belial, sitting upon his throne of flames. The king of Greed and the ruler of Pride, he sat and waited for it, someone was calling for him.A twisted smile made its way to his black lips, his golden eyes, though hooded, glinted at the thoughts of his price that the unknowing mortal will have to pay.

"Be ready mortal scum."
It was supposed to be a simple night for revenge. Certain individuals had felt certain captains of their school's teams were harassing them a little too much. From the wedgies to being slayed in the gyms, the four social outcasts had decided that they had enough and took to the dark arts. So on a night of Dungeons and Dragons originally, they were in the cold forest, but what they were not counting on was that one of the said figures was actually running by to prepare for an upcoming meet. When he noticed the flames and the crazy chanting, he could help but to call his friends and soon they were all pestering the four. As the four ran off again, Ethan chuckled before looking at strange rituals and books they had.

"I summon thee..." he mocked with an ominous tone, but what he did not realize was that the four geeks had already finished the other parts, including the chant. Him saying the last bit was all that was required as the fires intensified, causing him to jump back. His friends had all freaked out a bit, causing them to run away. "Pussies..." he thought as he got up, merely remissing the fire as that something simply falling in it. He began to brush himself off of the leaves when he thought he noticed something through it.
The grounds opened and through the red depths of hell came Belial, he looked at the young man and smirked.

"Summoned me have you mortal?" He asked as he stepped forward, his clawed fingers tapping the young man's shoulder.

"What is it you seek to gain?" He asked again. Malevolence lacing his deep voice.
This had to be the most amazing stunt Grant had ever seen in the entire 18 years of his life.

"Gee, you guys really went all the way out." He said as he saw the figure emerging from the fire. "It's not even Halloween yet and you all seem to have this whole trick worked out really well." He examined the figure from the dark nails to the entire look. "What are you? Like Santa Claus or something? I tell you what I want and you'll just give it to me? Shiiiit..."

A lot of thoughts played in his mind. Could he get money and become a billionaire. He could earn that with the way his career in sports was going though. That was it! He could keep the same physique without ever tiring, gaining or losing weight which would hinder his performances. That also meant he practically found the fountain of youth. Though he would age, he would not age extremely fast. "I want to be at peak human condition without losing it. Think you could make something like that happen?" Of course he couldn't. Grant had a hard time believing that this was actually even a "demon." Someone had to be yanking his chains. Already, he was looking around for the strings.
Belial smirked and nodded, "Of courseI sshall grant it." He paused before adding, "But are you ready to pay the price?"

His spawn will only take nine days to three weeks to gestate, he crossed his arms and looked at the boy with impatient eyes, though his face was cool and calm.
"Wasn't going to pay you, but I guess after all the trouble you went through for this stunt, you may need something back." He reached in his pocket, pulling out his wallet as he casually strolled through some dollar bills. "How much you figure this is worth?"
Belial scowled, How dare he! "Mortal, you summoned me, now you mock me with MY creation?!" He yelled as he gripped Grant by the neck, letting his claws sink into the young man's flesh.
"I'm not the one who paid you to come here. It was those dweebs that went running away a while back." He was still a bit oblivious to what he meant about his creation, but he had plenty of dollars to spare. "I'm just the one humoring you. Don't blame me." He struggled to get loose.
The demon growled before opening up the ground and dragging Grant down with him, his gold eyes flashing with fury.
Grant tried to fight himself loose.

"What are you---" his voice was cut off by the fact that the ground was beginning to open up, making the male realize that this wasn't some kind of act. He struggled kicking himself for freedom until it was practically too late and he was dragged down with the larger figure.
"You should have kept your side mortal, but now I get a breeder, for free." He said with a vicious sneer as he threw Grant to the burning ground of his domain.
The ground was hot. Any hotter and he may have felt his skin burning. He began to get up and back away slowly.

"Breeder?" He glanced around his surroundings, fear beginning to set in that he was either inside the Earth or this was hell. "Look, I do apologize if I wasted your time. It was a mistake and I promise I won't make a fool out of you again." It was quite clear he was extremely powerless in this situation, so what did he need to do to get away. He needed to find a way out immediately however.
"Why yes, even the souls who were sold here become breeders in the end." He said coolly as screams of labour rang through one end of the domain to the other.

"I am afraid you cannot leave, this is the grounds you stand on. You have humiliated me and now you pay the price." He said with a terrible grin.
Grant looked around. At almost every angle, he could hear the sounds of various people screaming and on some instances, he could hear the cries of something else following after. Grant just would not sit there however. No matter how hot the place was beginning to feel, he had to escape.

"Look. Like I'm seriously sorry..." Chances were the figure was no longer listening to him and his desperate attempts of trying to escape. Instead, he just ran away as fast as he could. There had to be a way out.
Flaming walls surrounded the realm, preventing escape for the young man. Belial sat on the ground, watching his new breeder scamper around like a cockroach. He was smiling.
Everywhere he turned, Grant found himself surrounded by fire and molten ground. He eventually fell to the ground, large amounts of sweat running down his face and honey golden hair. It could have been his mind playing tricks on him, but he thought he could see the screaming figures beyond the fires, some men and women, each with large bellies that were constantly moving around. He turned to find himself face to face with the exact said figure, who was sitting as if he wanted the male to tire himself out.
"Are you done?" Was all he asked as he got up and approached Grant, his black lips were twisted to a sick sneer to mock the boy.
Grant attempted to get up as Belial approached him, but he could hardly move any further. In fact, he fell back on his rear, leaving him in a very open position.

"What are you going to do to me?" He was still reluctant, but at this point, there was not much else the teen could do. It was clear despite his best efforts at apologizing, the hooved monster before him now wanted something else.
""As I've stated, you are to be my breeder." He stated as if it were the most obvious of answers.
"What are you waiting for..." The tone wasn't as demanding as it was merely just a question. It was clear Grant wasn't in a much authoritative position after all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,211 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,002 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8