The Academy (open to everyone)
Name: Roger

Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Red
Year in school: Junior
Major: Telecommunications
Number of babies: 4

Roger was coming down the hallway, a big hoagie in one hand and a big bottle of chocolate milk in the other. Roger didn't even try to button up his shirt. He just wore the biggest white undershirt he could find, and that still rode up his belly. He wore suspenders to help keep his pants up at an acceptable height. He saw a few of his friends up ahead and shouted out "What's up guys!" Well, his mouth was full so it was up to interpretation to what he said.
"Okay," said Des. "Sounds good." He smiled up at Matthew, excited at the prospect of doing something with him, even if it was just accompanying him to the school doctor.
"Is not the school doctor I have a private doctor outside of the school", said Matthew who smile at him.
"Oh," said Des. "Where are they? I've only ever been to the school doctor." The school health center was specially equipped for their pregnant students. Then Des noticed his friend Roger coming down the hallway. "Hi Roger!" he greeted the other student. "How's your day been so far?" He and Roger had some classes together.
Roger finished his bite and took a swig of his chocolate milk. "It's been all right. Just got out of class 30 minutes ago. I was starving so I dashed to the food court for some grub. These little ones are hungry all the time", he said as he gestured toward his pregnant belly. "Of course I just like using the pregnancy excuse to pig out on whatever I want", Roger finished with a laugh.
Des laughed. "Thank god we have such an accommodating meal plan," he said. "If we were at a different school, I don't know how we'd make it." He frowned, resting his hands on his belly. "... Well, if we were at a different school, we wouldn't be pregnant. But we would also be paying tuition, so there's that as well." That wasn't to say that he minded being pregnant; at the beginning of freshman year, Des had found it strange, but he had adjusted.
Roger shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, you take the good with the bad I guess. I don't mind the babies...I just don't like the delivery."
Des winced. "Nobody likes the delivery," he said. He was only a sophomore and so he had only delivered once before, and he wasn't looking forward to his next three deliveries. Though, he had to admit, the treatment the students received while pregnant was nice.
"How are they delivered." Chris asked wanting to know since he was new to this
Name: Will

Height: 5'9"
Eyes: green
Hair: short, straigh red hair
Year in school: freshman
Major: education
Number of babies: 3
Chris sees will another freshman and looks away
"In the medical center not far from here, she is very nice and she understand the pregnancy", answered Matthew.
Name: Drake
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Year in school: sophomore
Major: literature
Number of babies: 8

Drake waddled out of class thankful to be able to finally stretch his legs
Des ran a hand over his belly, feeling the babies start to kick. They seemed to be getting more active as the months passed, and sometimes it was difficult to concentrate. He pressed his free hand to the small of his back for support. "Less than a semester left until we deliver," he pointed out.
Roger took another huge bite from his sandwich and explained Matthew's answer a little more, "Oh yeah, Doctor Lindsey...oh man she's a total babe." Roger's mind started to drift into the gutter. "Uh, uhm...I mean, yeah, she's a very nice woman, and she knows her stuff. She and her staff oversee all the pregnancies from what I understand."
"Yes doctor Lindsay follow me since my first pregnancy and I feel more and more good after she place me in a trance and the medicine she give me", added Matthew with a smile.
Name: Ryne
Height:5 ft
Eyes: blue
Hair: bright blonde
Year in school: freshman
Major: history
Number of babies: 9

Ryne waddled down the hallways, minding his own business while rubbing his heavy belly.
"Des do you have to remind us." Chris asked as he saw his crush come toward him he waved his hand over to ryne to come join them "during the summer im going to work on getting fit for next year." he says
(02-22-2015, 10:27 PM)pregnantlover24 Wrote: Chris sees will another freshman and looks away

Will walks to Chris "Hi. Can you help me, please? I'm new at school and i am kinda lost. Do you know where is the bathroom?"
"I can take to the bathroom if you want", answered Matthew with a smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,599 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,391 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,071 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,322 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15