Apollo and Hestia (Les Mis) (Closed with hyaciinthus)
Plot: A one night stand with a drunken cynic was all it took for Enjolras to become impregnated with the man's child. Despite his condition, he continued his meetings with the Les Amis, insistent that he is fine.

One evening after a meeting, he was arrested for a crime he did not commit. He was ready to defend himself howeverhe was released almost immediately after a few favours were called in by the general's daughter who came for a vacation in Paris.

And that is how our story begins.
((How far along do you want him to be currently?))
((This time, it's up to you.))
Night had fallen over Paris, and Enjolras found himself sitting alone in a small jail cell. He had tried to remain standing to show his defiance, but only lasted an hour at the most; his ankles were sore and his back ached, and he had to rest. When he saw two policemen approach his cell, he stood again, one hand at the small of his back for support as he opened his mouth to speak, but the policemen just unlocked the door and each took him by an arm, leading him out. "I am entitled to a trial," said Enjolras levelly, trying to keep up with the policemen even with a seven-month belly in the way.
"No, you're free to go. Favours were called in by Mademoiselle Lamarque and we had to let you go. Girl knows the law like it was the back of her hand." One guard grunted out, displeased with how General Lamarque's daughter made them look like fools.

Outside the office sat Fleurette or Petite Fleur, Lamarque, gone to stay in Paris to try and aid her ill Father, she sat on the stone steps, ignoring how many people told her that she will get her new silk dress dirty if she sat any longer, flowers pinned back her black hair and a necklace hung around her slender long neck, she was known to her friends as Hestia. For she was warm and she denies herself all men just as Apollo has denied women, however, both their reason are different. Apollo was for Patria while Hestia was for her father's sake.
Enjolras rubbed his wrists as the policemen released him on the steps. He looked around, trying to get his bearings and regain his balance, when he saw a figure sitting on the stairs. "Are you Mademoiselle Lamarque?" he asked, carefully walking down the stairs to approach her.
She looked up and smiled, "Are you the one who is known as Enjolras?" She asked, getting up and brushing away the dirt, pulling her shawl tightly around her.

"I am Fleurette Lamarque, but I am fine with Petite Fleur."
Enjolras nodded. "Yes, I'm Enjolras," he said, extending a hand to introduce himself. "Pleasure to meet you. Your father has been a valuable ally for the cause and I hope for his health to return."
"Yes, I can see that my father has been very helpful to you and your organization." She said nodding.

"Monsieur Enjolras was invited by my father to a meeting for a discussion of sorts." She added before she began walking away, her dark eyes hooded by her hair.
"A meeting...?" Enjolras echoed, his eyebrows furrowing in his confusion. "Do you have any idea what he means to discuss?" But he followed after her as quickly as he could in his state.
"Revolution." She answered simply as she hailed a fiacre.

Climbing in, she patted the seat beside her, "Get inside." She said in a brisk manner. It was clear that she was always attending to businesses that her father has sent her to, "We must hurry lest the Garde Nationale find something to arrest you for again."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,858 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,256 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,792 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,301 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,288 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,225 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8