Inconvenient (closed rp with roseie1991@yahoo.com)
Perhaps the worst thing about pregnancy was how quickly one outgrew clothes. At least, that was Montparnasse's opinion. He tolerated the nausea in his first months, and the sore back and ankles, and the constant discomfort, but the fact that he could no longer button his favorite waistcoat was, to him, a tragedy. He was forced, therefore, to walk around Paris with his waistcoat and jacket undone and his shirt riding up over his belly like a potbellied drunkard.
Today was a bit more tolerable. The Parton-Minette was planning a robbery, which Montparnasse wasn't allowed to take part in because he would just slow them down, and this gave him a day's worth of free time to wander around the city. Maybe he could find Eponine and spend the day with her? He was fond of Eponine, fonder of her than of anyone else he knew (which said little, but was true nonetheless). So he made his way down a narrow side-street in hopes of finding her. Suddenly, though, a sharp pain tore through him; he had been experiencing pains like this sporadically for the past couple of weeks. They had become more frequent in the past few days, but never like this! Montparnasse grimaced as another contraction hit, and held his belly as if that would help, leaning against the wall of the alley.
*Eponine walked on her own around the empty streets in depression. Maruis once again asked her to visit Cosette in giving her letters that was sent from him in order to keep in touch with her. Why must he be in love with her? Oh how she was jealous of Cosette. She wasn't back then since she had been spoiled by her thieving parents she grew to despise. Mainly her father. Because of her love for a good man...who didn't love her. Cosette is beautiful and rich...and look what has become of her. A filthy street rat. She hugged her tiny waist to hold back her tears. But she stopped looking at who was infront of her...she recognized him by the clothes...she slowly moved forward opening her mouth to say his name*

"Montparnasse?"
Montparnasse looked up, pain still running through him like bolts of lightning. "Hello, 'Ponine," he bit out. In the time between his first real contraction and right now, he had started to sweat, and his water had broken, effectively embarrassing him. Another contraction hit and he cried out, his knees wobbling with the effort it took to keep himself upright.
*Eponine got alarmed seeing what is happening. And alittle nervous too at not seeing anything like this...or being near around this before! She knew from that start that he was pregnant and she spent most of her time taking care of him and making sure him or the baby won't be hurt by anything.

Especially that bastard of a father of hers. She had been close with Montparnasse ever since she met him and he helped her through her troubles, and giving her advice on how to win the heart of her dear Marius.

She ran as quickly as she could to him seeing him in pain. She helped him stand up right with her hand onto his belly and the other on his back*

"I got you...I got you..."
Montparnasse winced, not wanting to seem weak or vulnerable but too distracted by the pain to do anything to help that regard. "Couldn't it have... waited until... until I was at least indoors?" he hissed, leaning heavily against Eponine and clutching his belly. It was firm, whereas before it had been somewhat pliant; he was clearly in labor. Fuck. "I don't know how to do this," he said, not sure if he was talking to himself or Eponine or nobody in particular. "I've never... I've never had to..." Another contraction rolled through him and he gasped sharply.
"Well...you can't control what's inside of you,sadly."

*Eponine decided to lead him somewhere private and away from the streets. She kept her hand onto his back and she had his arm over her shoulders to keep him walking through the pains that hit him so suddenly. She stopped when he did and she helped him through his pain*

"Just...just maybe breathe through the pains? Like blowing a candle."
Walking was an ordeal. Montparnasse panted and tried to follow Eponine's instructions about breathing, but it was hard to concentrate on that while pressure was building in his womb. "I need to lay down," he said after a few long minutes of walking, his face flushed both from the exertion and from embarrassment at needing help.
*Eponine did for him as he requested,she slowly settled him down onto the street and laid him back against the wall inside of this dark cold alley*

"So...so what now?"
"I have no idea!" Montparnasse cried, gritting his teeth and leaning back as far as he could to try to take some of the pressure off of his hips; it didn't work. But if the baby was coming, he would have to remove his pants, right...? He fumbled with his trousers, which, thankfully, were already open; he hadn't been able to dress properly in months.
*Eponine watched and reached forward to help him with his pants. She came so far with him on this. Indeed this was expected,but she needed to be brave and help her friend in need*
Once Montparnasse's pants were off he started breathing a little easier. "What do I do now?" he asked, trying to catch his breath. "Do I- Oh, god." It was starting to hurt more, the pressure building up almost more than he could stand.
*Eponine decided to take her coat off and she laid it onto his legs to give him some privacy but alittle bit of showing to where she can see the baby come out when it does come into the world. She sees him in more pain and she takes him by the shoulders to make him look at her*

"Just breathe...breathe...I'm...going to try and feel how far you are...okay?"
Montparnasse nodded, letting his legs fall open a little so that Eponine could see. He felt like he was being torn in half, and he breathed heavily, looking up at the sky as if that would remove him from the situation. "Twenty francs," he scoffed, remembering what he had earned for letting one of Thenardier's thugs fuck him. "Twenty francs for all of this trouble."
"Don't let him get to you." *She was so disgusted with her father,she doesn't want to hear another word about him for one night. Because last night,he wanted her to do the same for twenty francs. When she said no and spat at him in disgust,she gets slapped hard in the face. Her bruise is highly noticeable on her dirty face. She tried to feel how close he was underneath by her hand*
"Your hand is cold," Montparnasse complained, leaning back more. By now he had gotten more or less used to the contractions and they were annoying rather than extremely painful. His belly was heavy on his hips; in the past week or so, the baby had definitely dropped, shifting into position.
"Well I'm sorry if this night is cold." *Eponine smirked abit at him. She stopped when she felt something. Some crowning. She looked at him afterwards while moving her hand away* "The babe is definitely coming."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,207 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,001 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8