Pregnancy, Prophecy, and Adventure [closed with nurse]
Darron was a simple man living in a simple time. He was a well known merchant in the great capital. He often worked in the marketplace in the shadow of the king's castle. He vended many items and traded with smiths, carpenters, farmers and alchemists. He made a decent living this way. He and his wife lived in a moderately sized estate in a well off district of the city, though he was not without difficulty. He heard frequent whispers and rumors of how he'd come by his success. They called his wife "witch" and "magician". The rumors were true, to an extent. She was not malicious, and she was not solely responsible for Darron's success. He had to hide the affects of her magic, which he would soon find out would be much more difficult than before...
Marian as any woman of her time was expected to stay home, take care of her husband and any children they might have along their house. She was very young, as every wife and bride had to be, she had raven black hair that would curl at its tips and knowing grey sharp eyes. Since a child she had been curius and as she could she had instructed herself in he arts of magic in the tutelage of her own father who had showed her he basics arguing a woman didnt need more, but Marian craved more and she had kept studying in secret, managing to become a great witch.

People thought her strange and would accuse her of causing every wrong that befell the town, she kept to herself mostly and helped her husband in small things , she longed to practice magic openly, but knew she would probably get killed or be taken away from Darron, she didnt knew wich was worse.....so she remained in the shadows with only her husband knowing the full extent of her abilities
"Marian?" Darron called out as he entered their home. It was late in the evening, and he had just finished a grueling day of work--haggling with customers and arguing over prices with competitors. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and stroked his short beard, before moving to a room where he could finally sit and take a deep breath. "Are you home, dear?"
Marian heard her husband returned and smiled "In the kitchen!" She called as she was working on dinner, she came to their little living room with a vowl in hand where she was mixing something, she had been busy all day making sure the house was clean for when he returned and of course she dedicated a good part of her time to practice her magic.
"Hi honey," Darron said as he leaned in for a kiss on her cheek. "What have you got there? Dinner, or a new project of yours?" He ran through a few other rooms as he took off his cloak and set down the belongings from his storefront, before storing the key safely in a drawer.
Marian smiled "dinner, I know you come starving each evening, how was work?" she asked as he went to change to something more comfortable, she was preparing a caserole soup and their small home was starting to smell strongly of it.
"The busiest day I've had in a while, to be honest. It's hard keeping up the public image, you know? Gotta keep customers coming to buy my wares." He took one whiff of the air and smiled. "Marian, this smells delicious!"
"well you are the best merchant in the Kingdom dear, I know people that come from far away just to buy from you," she said proudly of her husband and smiled "thank you" she said as she stirred the pot in the fire.
"It's true...but, I don't know. Do you ever feel like something is missing in our lives?"
Marian looked at him and sighted, they had been married for quite a while and they still had no kids, there was something wron in her? "Darron....I....we've been trying, it....might happen soon" she said a bit afraid he might be upset about it.
"I know...but...what are we to do? We need children! Someone to pass on my legacy to, to take up my work and expand! A perfect son who could improve upon what I've built, and perhaps a daughter you could teach as well! Think of it Marian!" He could see the emotions plain on her face, and an idea came to him. "Speaking of which...is there something you could do? You spend so much time in your books and with your potions, surely there's something in them that can give us a family!"
Marian looked down, she knew she had failed to him horribly in that aspect . "I.....no, that is dark magic what you are talking of, they would kill us and the child if people found 8ut, and ots dangerous, I dont know that much magic either,.." she said as she tried not to cry as she also desired kids desperately but found herself unable to have them
"Surely there's somebody you know, though? Someone who can do it easily? I'm asking you to try...for both of us." He brought a hand to her chin and raised her head to look into her eyes.
Marian looked up at him, her brown eyes quite unsure " there is someone that could help, maybe..."she sakd with a sigh, nervous that someone could be listening. "Ill....talk to ummm her, seewhat...can be done" she said looking doewn ashe was feeling horrible, it was herjob as a wife to give him children, and here shewas needing the help of magic to do her duty "Darron.....you do know Ive been doing all I can to give you a baby, right?" She asked a bit nervous he might decide to take another wife asmany men in the village did when their wives were barren.
"I know you are, my love. Don't be worried..." he brushed her hair that had fallen in her face. "I know I sound frustrated...I know we're both frustrated right now. But I love you, and I always will. Don't ever forget that." He kissed her gently before walking to another room to be alone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,114 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,201 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,996 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg