Insert Catchy Title (closed) {NSFW-Birth}
If you are interested in RPing with me but have your own plot in mind feel free to PM me :) I like to keep my roleplay on this forum though so I wont be giving out any YIM or emails or anything.

In a world where hermaphrodites are a normal thing Darian managed to impregnate his partner while also getting pregnant himself.

LOOKING FOR: Carrier Male or Female. Preferably has a close and caring relationship with Darian. I am open to suggestions so please suggest away.
I like my responses longer than two sentences please.

Polyamory
Bisexuality
Possible Threesome involving sex
Mpreg
Romance

Darian Parker
Male(Herm)||Bisexual (Leans towards men)
Single Child||2 days overdue
Seeder : Xanthe(And he is relatively pleased and proud of himself)
Average Height||Slender with some muscle||Rich deep brown hair with dark amber eyes||
Personality: Ultimately an over all good guy. Darian despite his good behavior often finds himself getting pulled into bad situations due to his infatuation with Xanthe. He is often the voice of reason.
He's both dominant and submissive.

Xanthe Hawthorne
Male||Pansexual
Tall||Muscular||Black hair with Royal Blue eyes
Personality: He's rough around the edges and can be somewhat blunt. He's an excellent leader able to make the hard decisions others refuse or don't know how to make. He isn't afraid of what others think and is more than willing to fight those who oppose him. Deep down he cares for those closest to him and will help in surprising ways when the moment is upon him. Most view him as a complete asshole, an extremely rugged and attractive asshole.
He is never submissive.

------

He bit back a moan as he felt the muscles in his abdomen clench tightly around the small body that had been living inside him for the past several months. What once felt like a knot in his stomach had transformed into intense discomfort. Sweat dripped down his temples, hair matted to his forehead. He had never imagined this would be so taxing. He leaned his head back against the armrest of the couch as he laid there clutching his swollen midsection. He had been laboring for hours now, which was certainly not uncommon for first borns. Progress still felt unbearably slow regardless especially for an impatient young man such as himself.

Xanthe simply watched from several feet away a glass of bourbon whiskey pressed to his lips. The man was so calm and collected, very little shook him. He was also rather quiet, almost uncomfortably quiet but today Darian appreciated the silence.
Lily
Female// bisexual
Triplets// 5months
Seeder: xanthe
Blue eyes. Brown hair average height
Personality: submissive

"Darian your doing great" she said as she held the baby's head and shoulders as she looked over xanthe. "Darian I need you to give me one big push and you can meet the baby" she says looking back to darian
The boy shuddered nodding his head slightly at her his fingers grasping his spread thighs. With a deep growl he bore down sliding the baby forward, at least until it's hips had gotten jammed in his pelvis. It was a miracle the shoulders had come out as easily as they did.

"Fuck." Darian gasped.

"You always did have narrow hips." Xanthe commented rather matter o' factly. He could see it was his time to intervene and crouched down next to Lily. It was fortunate she was here. Darian had a great deal of trust in her plus her small dexterous hands could perform tasks that would be more difficult for Xanthe.

"Kay Lil, I need you to stick both your pretty little index fingers on either side of the baby inside Dare." The lack of emotion in his voice was incredible but the fact he even chose to stay and keep watch was more than enough to show he cared for his partners.
She nodded and put her fingers on both sides of the baby "sir now what do I do next? And can you support the baby's head please" she asks as looks back at you with a smile on her face

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,196 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8